YesNoOk

So Monster Energy Drinks (Read 19626 times)

Started by GDM, November 10, 2014, 03:28:17 pm
Share this topic:
Re: So Monster Energy Drinks
#121  November 11, 2014, 05:10:13 pm
  • Hedgehog Whisperer
  • Red Bull addict
    • Spain
    • xgargoyle.mgbr.net
I'm a regular Red Bull drinker, one can per day and sometimes 2 or 3 depending on the day or while partying (mixed with Vodka, mainly)

I've been drinking it for years and never had any side effects or withdrawal symptoms when being unable to drink it (for example, during travels)

Face it. Symptoms depend on your metabolism. I've seen people being unable to sleep for a whole night after drinking a single coffee cup whereas others can hold up a bigger caffeine intake and still able to sleep like a baby.

Same with energy drinks or other legal/illegal drugs.
XGargoyle: Battle posing since 1979
http://xgargoyle.mgbr.net
http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk?botid=e71c0d43fe35093a  <-- Please click that link
http://paypal.me/XGargoyle  <-- Donations welcome!
#122  November 11, 2014, 06:46:55 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
Caffeine also has a diminishing effect on most people. The more you drink, the less it seems to do. Personally, I drank coffee (when I did) for the flavor. Mmmm, hazelnut. It was black with one ice cube to dilute the bitterness.

-[Все слова это только слова.]-

GDM

#123  November 11, 2014, 07:08:12 pm
  • I'm not trolling
#124  November 11, 2014, 11:58:59 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Caffeine also has a diminishing effect on most people. The more you drink, the less it seems to do.

I could relate to that: If I'm running off of little sleep, It can take up to 2 caffeine pills to wake me up. Each pill contains 200mgs of caffeine. That does not count the extra small and large coffes, which I drink black, I'll have later in the day. A white canned Monster is optional in the late afternoon. I mention this because about 9 months ago, one pill would do it. Now one is just a warmup. ;D
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#125  November 12, 2014, 12:22:49 am
  • Has a backlog of games to 100%
    • USA
I used to be a heavy soda drinker up to the point where one can wasn't enough to satisfy me. 
That combined with prolonged sleep deprivation... and yeah. 

I still drink root beer, Sprite, or Dr. Pepper at restaurants, but it sometimes causes an upset in.my digestive system since I switched to water in late 2011.  Most of the time I just pour some of Hawaiian Punch drink mix and I'm set.  Now I just think lack of (physical) exercise and potato chip are keeping me from a healthy weight.
#126  November 12, 2014, 04:00:21 am
  • "OHHH YES!"
    • Canada
I didn't know applying logic and common thinking patterns was trolling. I guess my 3-4 month absence period from this website really did change how this place worked!

what absence, i talked to you via pm not even a month ago. When were you gone? Oo
Well, from MAIN forum activity and All That's Left, LOL. Probably should've specified. I've relegated to just lurking mostly now, it's a phase =3

But are there truly grown men in this world?!
#127  November 15, 2014, 03:47:13 am
  • oh yeah mr krabs
    • USA
#128  November 15, 2014, 04:08:53 am
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
Daily stuff:

-One cup of coffe in the morning.
-600ml to 1lt of coke (squirt mostly) for the noon.
-One can energy drink (except Red-Bull coz taste awfull) either monster, venom, powerade or gatorade (like 3 cans times per week).
-1lts to 3lts of water (B.C. warm weather makes it almost obligatory).

I do like energy drinks and must stay awake and active 15+ hours per day coz work so helps but outside of it dont drink any.
#129  November 15, 2014, 07:24:30 am
  • Humanity can be so much more
    • Jamaica
    • https://network.mugenguild.com/makkah/
I used to drink both red bull and soda back in the day. I dropped 10lbs pretty soon after giving up soda and I gave up on red bull when it made my heart beat so hard it would cause my cellphone, which was resting on my chest, to jump  to the rhythm. That shit is terrible for you.

These days I mostly drink water, but I'll have orange juice with my dinner from time to time.
#130  November 15, 2014, 07:52:31 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#131  November 15, 2014, 08:03:31 am
  • Raging Fist
Good god man. They weren't kidding when they say Red Bull gives you wings.....(If you know what I mean).
Never touched Red Bull and I'm happy about that.
#132  November 15, 2014, 08:17:27 am
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
#133  November 15, 2014, 08:34:16 am
No, it tastes like apple juice with soda and it's a bit sour.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#134  November 15, 2014, 08:45:01 am
No, it tastes like ball sweat.
#135  November 15, 2014, 09:29:23 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
i figured youd know what that tastes like tetsuo!!
#136  November 15, 2014, 09:36:14 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
Well I mean when he's down there lathering up your little mcnuggets after a long day of soccer, of course you would.
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#137  November 15, 2014, 09:44:02 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
that made absolutely no sense lmao
#138  November 15, 2014, 01:11:30 pm
  • (´ー`)ノ
Every exchange between you and Tempest is so awkward e__e
#139  November 15, 2014, 02:01:05 pm
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
i ahevn't drank a single drop of soda in two years and mostly drink iced tea and water

still.... man, i would murder everyone in this thread for a refreshing dr pepper right now (oooh, sweet nectar of the gods!)
#140  November 15, 2014, 03:44:20 pm
i never drink iced tea it's full of artificial flavoring i'd rather drink beer or a real tea.