YesNoOk

BlazBlue Hades Izanami (Melty Blood AC style) W.I.P. (Read 22922 times)

Started by Takehaya Susanoo, May 26, 2017, 10:31:47 am
Share this topic:
BlazBlue Hades Izanami (Melty Blood AC style) W.I.P.
#1  May 26, 2017, 10:31:47 am
  • 6A6A6A6A6A6A6A6A6A
    • USA
Now that Susanoo is good to go, I can move on to the next project - Hades Izanami.

As with Susanoo, her gameplay is based off Melty Blood Act Cadenza and she is not meant to be accurate to BlazBlue Central Fiction. As a base I use 9's MBAC characters. Izanami's sprites were ripped by SirRouzel (Dustloop) while additional GFX were ripped by rNNN_ (Dustloop) and her voice was ripped by Venom00 (Dustloop).

Moveset:
46A/B/C - shoots Magatamas in various directions. Command will most likely change later (I am thinking of 62 or 42 instead of 46).
214A - Thunderbolt Lance - a lunging palm strike. Causes Wall Bounce.
214B - Thunderbolt Lance - a slide kick. If Izanami is floating, teleports her to the ground.
214C - Stake of Supremacy (100%) - attempts to kicks the enemy. If successful, launches them high into the air and performs a series of attacks, then drags them down and finally slashes them.
236A - Flaming Dome - conjures a large fireball and throws it. Holding 2 will lower its trajectory.
236B - Flaming Dome - conjures a large fireball and throws it. Holding 2 will lower its trajectory.
236C - EX Flaming Dome (100%) - conjures 4 fireballs that slowly track the enemy. Yes, it is THAT attack.
623A - Back Throw - attempts to grab the enemy. If successful, throws the enemy behind her and slashes them. Causes Wall Bounce.
623B - Distant Affection - attempts to grab the enemy. If successful, bites the enemy. Drains meter and health from the target.
623C - Hour of Nihility (100%) attempts to grab the enemy. If successful, stops time for ~3 seconds. If the enemy is thrown, they will stop shortly after being launched. Taunting instantly resumes time. If in Heat, Blood Heat or Max mode, meter stops draining (using EX specials and Arc Drive will still deplete it).
22A - Ghost Peak Strike - summons a large monstrous skull to bite the enemy.
22B - Ghost Peak Strike - summons a large monstrous skull to bite the enemy. Holds them in place for a bit.
22C - EX Ghost Peak Strike (100%) - summons a large monstrous skull to bite the enemy. If successful, drags them down to whence it came from, chews and spits out.
22Z - Shield of Dreams (no shield) - creates a shield shaped like a ribcage that protects Izanami from all attacks except for throws. Drains meter like when using shield. Disappears after 3 seconds regardless of remaining meter.
22Z - Bulwark (shield active) - dispels the shield, launching the enemy up if they are close enough.
j.22A - Arms of Sympathy - Izanami falls with a ghostly face beneath her.
j.22B - Arms of Sympathy - Izanami falls with a ghostly face beneath her.
j.22C - EX Arms of Sympathy (100%) - Izanami falls with a ghostly face beneath her. Staggers on hit and block.
41236A - Droplet - deploys Yasakani no Magatama. After enough time passes or upon inputting this command again, Magatamas will shoot the enemy with electricity. Stops tracking the enemy right before attacking.
41236B - Orchid - throws a spinning Yasakani no Magatama at the enemy. Holding 2 or 8 will alter its trajectory.
41236C - Exodus (100%) - deploys Yasakani no Magatama. Works like Tandem Attacks in JoJo's Bizzare Adventure.
63214C - Moment of Benevolence (200%) - stops time for ~10 seconds. If the enemy is thrown, they will stop shortly after being launched. Taunting instantly resumes time. If in Heat, Blood Heat or Max mode, meter stops draining (using EX specials and Arc Drive will still deplete it).
632146C in Heat, Blood Heat or Max mode - Melancholy Death <Arc Drive> (...Arc Drive) - attempts to kick the enemy. If successful, summons several skulls with chains to hold the enemy, then stops time, stabs them and resumes time.
Shield an attack in Blood Heat mode - Eternal Darkness (Last Arc) - unleashes a tornado of spirits, launching the enemy high into the air. Then Izanami latches onto the enemy, summons several giant skulls and drags them down, finishing it with an explosion of dark energy.

Progress:
Intros: 100%
Victory animations: 50%
Movement: 100%
Normals: 100%
Specials: 21%
Yasakani no Magatama: 70%
Arc Drive: 50%
Last Arc: 0%

I will post more screenshots later if needed.
Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 10:52:18 am by Takehaya Susanoo
Re: BlazBlue Hades Izanami (Melty Blood AC style) W.I.P.
#2  May 26, 2017, 11:02:41 am
    • Italy
    • mark.nar@hotmail.it
I will follow this wip with particular interest. :)
#3  May 27, 2017, 07:52:22 am
  • ★ Graphical Enthusiast ★
    • Japan
Ooooh snap, ima definitely be following this with insane interest. Good luck with her buddy!
#4  June 01, 2017, 04:29:29 am
  • It Is What It Is
    • USA
This gonna be good...

#5  June 01, 2017, 10:36:55 am
  • 6A6A6A6A6A6A6A6A6A
    • USA
I have some progress to report.
All Yasakani no Magatama drive attacks are done:

All additional Yasakani no Magatama attacks are done:

Thunderbolt Lance is done:

Stake of Supremacy is done:

Strike of Corpse Peak is done:

Arms of Sympathy is done:

Moment of Benevolence is done:

All shield counters are done (taken from Unlimited Izanami with some changes):

...I dread the day I reach Eternal Darkness.
#6  June 01, 2017, 07:03:16 pm
  • ★ Graphical Enthusiast ★
    • Japan
Lookin sick Takehaya! Great Progress : D
#7  June 03, 2017, 09:20:53 pm
  • 6A6A6A6A6A6A6A6A6A
    • USA
More progress:
Flaming Dome is done:

Distant Affection is done:

Hour of Nihility is done:

Shield of Dreams is done:

Droplet is done:

Orchid is done:

She is almost done now. Only Bulwark, Arc Drives (GFX only), Last Arc and AI are left.
#8  June 03, 2017, 09:50:14 pm
    • Italy
    • mark.nar@hotmail.it
Wow, you're fast... like me. :)
#9  June 04, 2017, 08:15:44 am
  • Doesn't know how to do things but does them anyway
    • USA
Damn, you're fast with this, dude. Though I just realized, unless a custom voice is used, Izanami only has the Japanese voice to work with. Unless there is an English Izanami that I just don't know about.
I dunno what to put here for a signature.
#10  June 04, 2017, 09:09:25 am
Yep still no English dub in central fiction....regardless this is looking nice remember to playtest before release and all that.
#11  June 04, 2017, 09:25:55 am
  • 6A6A6A6A6A6A6A6A6A
    • USA
Damn, you're fast with this, dude. Though I just realized, unless a custom voice is used, Izanami only has the Japanese voice to work with. Unless there is an English Izanami that I just don't know about.

There is an English Izanami. She appears as part of the Takemikazuchi boss fight in Chronophantasma and she talks there. Unfortunately, there are less than 30 lines and only some of them would fit. I am sure there are rips of her lines from story mode, but it may not be enough.

Yep still no English dub in central fiction....regardless this is looking nice remember to playtest before release and all that.

Of course.

Melancholy Death <Arc Drive> (Arc Drive version) is done.

Skulls are not as wide as in BlazBlue, but it would not work well unless you had a wide screen.
Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 09:46:28 am by Takehaya Susanoo
#12  June 04, 2017, 08:06:57 pm
  • Lewd as fuck.
  • For one, I love you.
    • USA
    • chynamoore88@gmail.com
    • Skype - timmy_jin
Well, shit. The BBCF characters are coming fast.

Who's next?
#13  June 04, 2017, 08:18:59 pm
  • 6A6A6A6A6A6A6A6A6A
    • USA
#14  June 04, 2017, 08:38:10 pm
    • Italy
    • mark.nar@hotmail.it
#15  June 04, 2017, 08:50:49 pm
  • 6A6A6A6A6A6A6A6A6A
    • USA
#16  June 05, 2017, 12:44:11 am
    • USA
Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 06:58:20 pm by Solid Snivy
#17  June 09, 2017, 07:06:27 pm
  • 6A6A6A6A6A6A6A6A6A
    • USA
Also I just realized that Susanoo would have to be updated to have a special intro against Izanami.

If I can find Terumi's lines for it. So far, I have found only those 2 generic intro lines.

Bulwark is...sort of done..?

I am still trying to find a way to recreate the original GFX (which cannot be done by simply warping the texture). What I am using for now still works well enough for what this attack is I suppose.

Melancholy Death <Arc Drive> (Another Arc Drive version) is done:
Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 11:30:58 pm by Takehaya Susanoo
#18  June 10, 2017, 10:55:58 am
    • USA
Yeah. I realized that it probably would be harder when it comes to the English version. JP I don't think is an issue unless you're having trouble with that as well.
#19  June 10, 2017, 11:16:57 am
For Izanami I feel english would probably be unneeded unless a dub or something comes up due to the sheer lack of voices for moves.
#20  June 11, 2017, 09:03:05 am
  • 6A6A6A6A6A6A6A6A6A
    • USA
Eternal Darkness is done:

Quality took a hit here, but I could not avoid that. Now only AI and some clean up is left.