YesNoOk

STREET FIGHTER III 4th Assault! Future of Fighting (Read 187785 times)

Started by Mastertkof, January 07, 2017, 12:32:10 AM
Share this topic:
Re: STREET FIGHTER III 4th Assault! Future of Fighting
#441  April 14, 2021, 05:44:54 PM
#442  April 17, 2021, 06:43:25 AM
  • SCREENPACKER
  • LEARNING NEW THINGS EVERYDAY
As for Laura, it seems most suitable she wearing her green kimono.

since we don't have many versions of her, it would be better if she wore his original outfit.
#443  April 18, 2021, 08:09:28 AM
    • Brazil
; _ ;

All of what's going on here looks so cool. KEEP IT UP!!! XD

thanks bro. keep tunned.

i still love the quality of these sprites anyway

hello Nexus! i'm glad you like the new rip, i'm a bit blue, cause i will need to learn how to animate on blender and my mmd work becomes obsolete
but this is in the name of the quality

less shades?
he knows

after several tests

Anyway... all show cool+cute!

thanks dude!

As for Laura, it seems most suitable she wearing her green kimono.

since we don't have many versions of her, it would be better if she wore his original outfit.

i preffer bonita, so, this will be main, but don't worry about outfits, our color separations uses the 256 slots of a palete, you no will need more than this, when game is out you will can choice on a great list of wardrobe btw, bonita will be default

let's actualize you guys

the shader will need rework at all
(this is not so bad as cam seems) we had some pixel artists finishing sprites, so, they had diferent styles
as at the moment i'm producer and art director, i said they to wait me improve his tools, to prevent any inconcistent style on the game
so, the new shader must do almost everything for the dudes of pixel art

menat is our first finished of this version (also more than a hundred "final" versions) i think this really need to be the ultimate tool, cause we reach the 256 slot capability of the palete

Menat shader:

Menat underwear options:

Stay tunned on our chanels.

intro wip:

final resolution of intro 640*360
game ui resolution 1280*720
gameplay resolution : 4:3 (same style as sf2nd widescreen)

Last Edit: April 19, 2021, 04:38:36 AM by Mastertkof
#444  April 19, 2021, 07:42:51 PM
  • busy, busy....
    • Poland
Good stuff! However, it will be pretty tedious task to make it look like an actual pixelart.
Personaly I don't think any edits are necesary. Unedited version of these sprites already looks great and reminds a bit the stuff from Killer Instinct (but much better looking!).
I would totally play a mugen character that looks like this. Is there a chance that you release these sprites whithout any additional edits too?
Whatever you will decide, keep up your work!
New #445  April 20, 2021, 04:42:54 AM
    • Brazil
Good stuff! However, it will be pretty tedious task to make it look like an actual pixelart.
Personaly I don't think any edits are necesary. Unedited version of these sprites already looks great and reminds a bit the stuff from Killer Instinct (but much better looking!).
I would totally play a mugen character that looks like this. Is there a chance that you release these sprites whithout any additional edits too?
Whatever you will decide, keep up your work!

thank you very much Sabockee
our edits is more on face and minor details

Last Edit: April 20, 2021, 04:56:55 AM by Mastertkof