YesNoOk

Marvel Vs DC full game development (original 3d designs)  (Read 20406 times)

Started by MDCGD, October 19, 2020, 02:27:55 AM
Share this topic:
Re: Marvel Vs DC full game development (original 3d designs)
#41  April 02, 2021, 01:35:11 PM
  • Michael Romance
  • I wish you peace!
    • Brazil
Because the style of sprite I'm looking for is the z2. However, this will be at least 5 years from now.
#42  April 02, 2021, 05:36:56 PM
    • USA
Follow Twitter: @MVDCGD
Subscribe Youtube: MVDCGD
#43  April 19, 2021, 06:00:12 AM
    • USA
Hey MDCGD have you thought about adding special intros or interactions with the characters in the roster?
Like the Hulk and Doomsday wrestling with each other in a similar manner to the special intro between Zangief and Raiden in Capcom vs SNK 2 or where Flash challenges Superman to a race, referencing their previous match ups in comics before the round starts.
#44  April 20, 2021, 02:53:11 AM
    • USA
Hey MDCGD have you thought about adding special intros or interactions with the characters in the roster?
Like the Hulk and Doomsday wrestling with each other in a similar manner to the special intro between Zangief and Raiden in Capcom vs SNK 2 or where Flash challenges Superman to a race, referencing their previous match ups in comics before the round starts.

yessir! I have.
#45  April 20, 2021, 06:48:32 AM
    • USA
That's cool. Do you have ideas already planned out or are they still in the rough phase? Also do you mind if I share some special intros ideas made from the roster you have planned?
#46  April 20, 2021, 07:47:50 AM
    • USA
That's cool. Do you have ideas already planned out or are they still in the rough phase? Also do you mind if I share some special intros ideas made from the roster you have planned?

Not fully fleshed out, yet. Besides, the Doomsday/Hulk scenario which was an obvious choice. I'd like to wait until I have more of my roster done before I start working on special intros.
Shoot me a DM with your ideas.
#47  April 20, 2021, 03:50:05 PM
    • USA
Ok sounds cool. Where can I DM you specifically? By the way how are you doing and how is the project going so far?
Last Edit: April 20, 2021, 03:53:37 PM by Little Fox: Tres Truenos