YesNoOk

Banners during supers? (Read 2141 times)

Started by shamzhz, October 26, 2017, 10:12:34 pm
Share this topic:
Banners during supers?
#1  October 26, 2017, 10:12:34 pm
    • UK
Hi everyone so basically I have been looking for this for a while and hopefully someone can help me so basically I have seen a video in where when of the characters does a super there's is banner on the screen of there face or what is there portrait does anyone know how I can get and implement this into my mugen any help would be massively appreciated have a great day and thanks.
Re: Banners during supers?
#2  October 27, 2017, 12:38:11 am
  • stillRetired.
  • Formerly Known As Genesis
    • USA
    • www.mediafire.com/folder/7j1slkpa7lm0w/Public_Works
If you can post a video I can be more detailed but you just essentially code in explods/helpers and have it trigger when the super is activated.

There needs to be sprites in the character sff file of the character with the "banner" and a sprite of the portrait or artwork you want to use.

Is it safe to assume you don't have much or any coding experience?
#3  October 27, 2017, 01:02:43 pm
    • UK
If you can post a video I can be more detailed but you just essentially code in explods/helpers and have it trigger when the super is activated.

There needs to be sprites in the character sff file of the character with the "banner" and a sprite of the portrait or artwork you want to use.

Is it safe to assume you don't have much or any coding experience?

Sorry for the late response and yes I don't have any experience about coding  but I mean something like this video "https://youtu.be/zuhFDGxRO-g" if you could help me get these banners for a character that would be amazing thanks for the help.
#4  October 28, 2017, 02:57:03 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
Most of my characters have an "Ultra Helper" state. It's statedef 3333 in most of my chars. It has the bar, bg, super pause. Mine fade down left, but you can take all that out. Just look at how, when, and where, I call statedef 3333
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv