YesNoOk

help about ikemen tag. (Read 3081 times)

Started by oscar123, May 30, 2022, 02:47:07 pm
Share this topic:
help about ikemen tag.
#1  May 30, 2022, 02:47:07 pm
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com
When I fight in tag mode (4 vs 4, or 3 vs), when I change characters it always comes out after receiving damage or executing an attack or magic. Is there a way that I can change them faster even receiving damage or casting a magic'( For example, I would like to cast a strong magic and while I cast it, the other partner can take it out). Right now I think it is not possible nor is there an option for this? :ball:
Re: help about ikemen tag.
#2  May 30, 2022, 03:57:04 pm
  • commissions open bang my line
    • USA
    • https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/xtayisblackx?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US
you'll have to code that yourself. the entire ikemen build is just a basis for people to build what they want. like mugen. the engine cant be user specific out of the box :p
My stages folder:
https://app.mediafire.com/g5pnpb2im4lqa

Want a screenpack ported to ikemen? DM's open
Want a stage remade with parallax & possible super jump? DM's open
#3  June 02, 2022, 02:48:48 pm
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com
Not many of us reach that level of programming. It would be nice if someone uploaded a screenpack with that option added. We have to wait
#4  June 02, 2022, 04:07:50 pm
  • WIP: Tons and tons of IKEMEN stages
It's never going to, unless you download an already modified and Tag-compatible compilation.

Tag was not supported by MUGEN and though officially supported by IKEMEN Go, many characters are not built with it in mind.
#5  June 02, 2022, 09:47:26 pm
  • "Forgeddaboudit"
  • Squawkabilly
    • Romania
    • wf4123.neocities.org
Especially works for M.U.G.E.N 1.1, it uses MugenHook to restore Tag features as a playable team mode in this version. And even if it's featured in I.K.E.M.E.N GO.