YesNoOk

Mugen 1.1 Retro/Classics/Favorite Stages Zoom Edit MegaPack #3 (Read 4667 times)

Started by DarkZemX, April 27, 2022, 09:58:17 am
Share this topic:
Mugen 1.1 Retro/Classics/Favorite Stages Zoom Edit MegaPack #3
#1  April 27, 2022, 09:58:17 am
    • www.newagemugen.com/f107-dark-zemx-s-edits
Here is Another Megapack of Retro/Classic stage 1.1 Zoom Edits! I must say this one definitely has better jump tension which i will carry out throughout future edits lol frfr tho. As Always Feedback is always appreciated and shout out to the beastly creators whose creations/additions are well apart of mugen History. My goal is to increase the epicness many have throughout mugen and why not do that By expanding the beastly 1.1 Stages collection! Enjoy Dudes and Just know many stages in MegaPack #2 have been update for better camera and jumptension(Way less Shakey Camera but slighly less jump camera follow Depends on what you prefer but Highly recommend Newer versions). Author Names will be added Soon!

Check Out the Video Below To see the stages in Action.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/9xc5kmhkxayeh/Stages!

Spoiler: "Final Battle -The Last Showdown 1.1" (click to see content)
Spoiler: "Garou-MOTW-Freight-Express-Sea 1.1" (click to see content)
Spoiler: "SAIKI - Stage Pack 1.1(3 Stages)" (click to see content)
Spoiler: "ROOFTOP KOF XIII 1.1" (click to see content)
Spoiler: "DMyacht 1.1" (click to see content)
Spoiler: "Cvs2k_pro-GeeseTower 1.1" (click to see content)
Spoiler: "JJBA - TowerGraya 1.1" (click to see content)
Spoiler: "SilverMillennium 1.1" (click to see content)
Spoiler: "RoomiSt 1.1" (click to see content)

There is Already a 1.1 Zoom Version of this stage out on the web but this is my edit version  :thumbsup:
Spoiler: "ShrineZX 1.1" (click to see content)
Spoiler: "Millia 1.1" (click to see content)
Spoiler: "Demon Cave 1.1" (click to see content)
Spoiler: "Ninja Garden 1.1 Bridge/No Bridge" (click to see content)
Last Edit: April 27, 2022, 09:35:00 pm by DarkZemX
Re: Mugen 1.1 Retro/Classics/Favorite Stages Zoom Edit MegaPack #3
#2  April 27, 2022, 11:14:08 am
  • The other Indian
    • India
Would've been cooler if you used Caddie's version for the Garou Freight stage but I know its harder to edit than Claudio's.
#3  April 27, 2022, 11:27:58 am
Would've been cooler if you used Caddie's version for the Garou Freight stage but I know its harder to edit than Claudio's.

wouldnt be harder at all from what im seeing in the files right now, I just didnt know of this version but honestly im not sure which version is better lol but either way I will consider this a stage request and add the zoom effect to it for you when i get a chance if you'd want it. It wouldnt be a big deal.

This is the stage request forum Post https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/mugen-retroclassic-stages-community-requests-edition-megapack--195689.0.html
#4  April 27, 2022, 12:22:48 pm
  • The other Indian
    • India

wouldnt be harder at all from what im seeing in the files right now, I just didnt know of this version but honestly im not sure which version is better lol but either way I will consider this a stage request and add the zoom effect to it for you when i get a chance if you'd want it. It wouldnt be a big deal.

This is the stage request forum Post https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/mugen-retroclassic-stages-community-requests-edition-megapack--195689.0.html

Caddies is the best.
#5  April 28, 2022, 02:04:51 am
  • Basic User
  • Harry 7 Mason From Silent Hill
    • Chile
Incredible surprises in this release!
Thank you very much  :nuttrox:

I can't find Roomi's stage "Lutecia Fields"   :???:

Fortes Fortuna Juvat
Last Edit: April 28, 2022, 02:10:59 am by harry7mason
#6  April 28, 2022, 08:11:21 am
Incredible surprises in this release!
Thank you very much  :nuttrox:

I can't find Roomi's stage "Lutecia Fields"   :???:

Heyyy always a pleasure man! And thanks as always for letting me know when something is missing lol RoomiSt has been added to the link.

I can't believe ive edited 74 stages so far looking at the link O.o! Hope you guys enjoy epic battles wherever you please!