YesNoOk

Hyper Street Fighter Zero Ryu using Cvs Sprites (Read 2201 times)

Started by pating, April 22, 2017, 03:01:50 pm
Share this topic:
Hyper Street Fighter Zero Ryu using Cvs Sprites
#1  April 22, 2017, 03:01:50 pm
    • Philippines
I currently learning to do mugen character so my project will be for now will be using the template N64Mario's Hyper Street Fighter Alpha and some Sprites from Warusaki3. Now I will try my best to do it and from time to time hopefully I can make this one out it is been a long time since this template was in the net and I never took a chance to use it.  I am now thinking how I can get through the guard gauge. technically if we can remember that the zero counter in street fighter zero 3 also requires guard gauge power to execute the zero counter. In N64Mario it seems he forget about it. So I am currently searching if I can find something to make functions like in street fighter zero 3. Hope if there's any suggestion feel free to reply to this post.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Hyper Street Fighter Zero Ryu using Cvs Sprites
#2  April 22, 2017, 09:07:35 pm
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
You need to look in the CMD file for the changestate that allows you to do the counter. Then you'd simply add

triggerall = power >= 500 

Edit the 500 to what ever value works for you.
If you dont know what state the counter is, use Debug in mugen. CTRL+D
Do the move, and in the bottom left hand it'll say what animation and what state it uses. Then just look for that number in the CMD file.
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
#3  November 24, 2017, 05:59:12 am
    • Philippines
#4  November 24, 2017, 08:37:20 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
What you'll need to do is make a helper with explods for the bar container and the bar itself. When an attack is guarded, you decrement it by a certain amount. When it reaches 0, then you make your character go into the "guard break" sta

If you're trying to get the actual gauge data from the game so you can make it accurately, you'll need to use CheatEngine to find and lookup the guard gauge max value, hit with various types of attacks, and find the formula for the life decrement.
#5  November 25, 2017, 10:25:38 am
    • Philippines
Thanks very techy indeed... I need to learn how to use cheat engine for now...