YesNoOk

Contributor Suggestion Thread (Read 1344706 times)

Started by Cybaster, September 03, 2007, 09:26:13 am
Share this topic:
Re: Contributor Suggestion Thread
#3541  June 10, 2022, 06:49:21 pm
  • KFC
  • it's finger licking good
    • USA
#3542  June 18, 2022, 04:53:02 am
Is any mod outthere? Seems like mine and Uzuki Shimamura's suggestions from previous page have been missed. It's been more then a month and if my suggestions aren't eligible, then I would like for someone on the staff to break the silence.

Just so this isn't some random thread bump, I would also like point out, that Soy Sauce doesn't have a 2022 February CotM award for Cyber Ryu. Also Sean Altly (and Jango too, I guess) don't have their 2020 CotY awards for Mario Mario. Don't know where else to mention this stuff, so posting here.
#3543  June 27, 2022, 01:21:35 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
Swore I had checked and they had the status already.
BUT NOW THEY DO!
@LESSARD:  @Koopa901:  @BurningSoul:  @Swanky:  @miner600:  @SuperScratchkat:

@Soy Sauce: got that Green trophy now!
@Jango: & @Sean Altly: Both have that Blue trophy!!

A couple people suggested already have the purple star. Hopefully it's not an error on my part.
and if I missed anyone, lmk. Trying to open up 13 pages n keep track is confusing sometimes...
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
#3544  June 27, 2022, 01:27:15 am
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
Swore I had checked and they had the status already.
BUT NOW THEY DO!
@LESSARD:  @Koopa901:  @BurningSoul:  @Swanky:  @miner600:  @SuperScratchkat:

@Soy Sauce: got that Green trophy now!
@Jango: & @Sean Altly: Both have that Blue trophy!!

A couple people suggested already have the purple star. Hopefully it's not an error on my part.
and if I missed anyone, lmk. Trying to open up 13 pages n keep track is confusing sometimes...

Don't mean to budge in but Sean seems to lack the Blue trophy unlike Jango.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#3545  July 13, 2022, 09:05:10 pm
  • KFC
    • USA
#3546  July 14, 2022, 07:13:11 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
#3547  July 15, 2022, 01:21:14 am
#3548  August 07, 2022, 01:53:28 pm
A bunch of missing COTM and COTY trophies: Fervicante and li kun don't have their COTM and COTY awards for Tiffany. Cruz is missing COTM award for Shermie. TJun doesn't have COTM award for Decapre.

There might be more, but it's kind of a hassle to check everyone, since the majority of links in COTM Hall of Fame leads elsewhere from MFG.

P.S: Most of you already know this, but Jiren still hasn't been added to COTY Hall of Fame.
#3549  August 09, 2022, 09:31:44 pm
  • KFC
    • USA
Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 03:44:18 am by GreatFunk
#3550  September 03, 2022, 02:36:21 pm
Once again I'm bumping this thread, because previous two comments received no attention from staff in almost a month (insert Bernie Sanders asking for support meme here). And once again, just so it's not an attention seeking post, here's more folks, who should have contributor stars:

DoomJoshuaBoy for his CVS HD Lifebar, Syndra Hades for lifebars like this, xerf84 for various lifebars and lgtkpazo for Nitara.

One more thing: I want to draw attention to the user named KadirV, who won COTM in January 2019 with his Peppa Pig, yet he doesn't have a contributor star. Unless he turned it down himself, I suggest giving him one.
Last Edit: September 03, 2022, 02:56:25 pm by GreenZed
#3551  September 12, 2022, 10:03:58 pm
The following is going to be a bit special, but here I go anyways:

I want to nominate Pin for Bloodtide's custom spriteset. The character was never released, as Sean retired again before he was able do so, but I will still count this as a contribution. Here's a proof of her existence by Sean himself.

While I'm at it, EveryonesKouhai should get a contributor star for his palettes. Tbh, active people should really self-nominate themselves more.

And another thing: now that Descolor won July 2022 COTM, I want to ask: Does he have a MFG account, so he can be given COTM trophy?
#3552  September 13, 2022, 03:41:33 pm
  • "Forgeddaboudit"
  • Squawkabilly
    • Romania
    • wf4123.neocities.org
#3553  September 13, 2022, 04:38:50 pm
  • KFC
    • USA
#3554  October 14, 2022, 05:28:50 am
Last Edit: October 14, 2022, 07:12:23 am by GreenZed
#3555  November 02, 2022, 12:16:56 pm
And once again my message from 12 of September gets no attention. For the reason, why Pin should get contributor star, I will quote myself:
I want to nominate Pin for Bloodtide's custom spriteset. The character was never released, as Sean retired again before he was able do so, but I will still count this as a contribution. Here's a proof of her existence by Sean himself.

And if one palette thread isn't enough to get EveryonesKouhai a contributor status, here's another from a while ago (and under a different username).

I also want to nominate N_N for Scizor, Gêmeos dos Jogos for Ori and Crewmate and I'm nominating drpepperfan again, this time for colour separation patches.

Hopefully now everyone will receive their purple star.

EDIT: Gonna suggest ryuhoshi490 for Freezing Forest KOFXV Stage while I'm at it.

EDIT 2: Since staff still haven't updated anyone I mentioned in this post, I might as well nominate PuraknaMonu for some stages, Y5ha for Lami the fox (a character, that was nominated for September's COTM) and drop a reminder, that Nocturnis won COTM of September 2022 and should receive an appropriate trophy.
This is gonna be the last edit of this message.
Last Edit: November 08, 2022, 12:02:04 am by GreenZed
#3556  November 17, 2022, 05:09:26 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
So I'm not 100% sure, but I think my edits arent sticking. I'm 99% sure I gave Y5ha a purple star when I dl'd Lami the fox a while back.
All the suggestions you made should have the changes made. Thanks for pointing these guys out.
#3557  December 10, 2022, 02:30:11 am
Minor feedback, but KadirV and Nocturnis have COTM trophies and contributor stars in the wrong order. Everyone else have it the other way around and also green names blend too much with a grey forum nameplate, making them very hard to read. I suggest changing this.

I'm also going to nominate olt-EDEN for Ikeman screenpack and a stage and Mordecool for the screenpack he did for Sean Altly's Last Bout: Styles Will Clash fullgame.
#3558  January 08, 2023, 05:13:20 pm
  • Known as Paulo S
  • Ganbarimasu!
    • Philippines
#3559  January 09, 2023, 01:24:15 pm
  • Rate up is a lie.
  • Yeah I simp for Helm how can you tell ?
#3560  January 10, 2023, 03:01:19 am
I'd like to ask for green trophies for Resentone and Ichida. They won COTM of October 2022 and COTM of November 2022.

I very much second this.

I also want to bring the following again. I implore mod team to fix this:

Minor feedback, but KadirV and Nocturnis have COTM trophies and contributor stars in the wrong order. Everyone else have it the other way around and also green names blend too much with a grey forum nameplate, making them very hard to read. I suggest changing this.

While I'm at this, no1wammy should get contributor status for his custom Misty spritesheet.