YesNoOk

GUNDAM WAR & GUNDAM WAR 2 (Read 136373 times)

Started by Jed, August 27, 2007, 05:20:20 am
Share this topic:

Jed

Gundam War is still Alive!!!
#321  December 14, 2011, 10:41:58 am
  • Retrun of the Spirit Dragon
    • www.jedex.webs.com
just in case you guys want to share your ideas on another forum here ya go

http://www.phpbber.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=469&mforum=gundamwar

yeah it's been worked on for many years i wish i had help for this project but I'm almost there still so far yet so close

I like to thank the people who supported me over the years well I'm not sure if i should release a demo

I think I'll just release wing zero it's not done but I'm getting close to finishing it   

i wish i could tell how it works and how it will play but i have show ya for it to make sense there a lot of detail in these chars witch why it's taken so long

expect to see the most detailed gundam game ever!!

Next Gen IX
Spoiler: "The Next Gen IX is here" (click to see content)
my stuff is open sources to all just minus my 100% original chars example dragon sword and other 100% original art work. But anything fan made is yours no permissions, credits, or restrictions necessary.
Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 10:47:42 am by Jed
Re: GUNDAM WAR & GUNDAM WAR 2
#322  December 30, 2011, 11:30:04 am
i do my friend, keep that effort up!
#323  January 30, 2012, 02:46:36 pm
  • The lonely star who shines through its way
i wonder that you complete make strike freedom or destiny?oh,sorry,i'm a fan of gundam seed so i want you to make them^^,but it's look like you are busy making other character

Jed

#324  January 31, 2012, 11:38:54 pm
    • www.jedex.webs.com
LOL yeah I am well most ppl are asking for a lot of chars at the front of this page is a list what i want to put in but form the looks of it yeah it's a lot but I intend to make them all if i can seeing i'm a all series gundam fan :P even the new 00 and age as well as some Bandai originals like tornado gundam or extreme gundam i have my own made up gundams but so far I'm longs way form getting to that point.

but I'm hoping the demo will get good response hopfully until some in this summer I'll have a demo maybe by 2013 will have the full game so wish me luck again guys it's gonna be a long time before we see a real game come out but i hope sooner it will be done
Next Gen IX
my stuff is open sources to all just minus my 100% original chars example dragon sword and other 100% original art work. But anything fan made is yours no permissions, credits, or restrictions necessary.
#325  February 01, 2012, 09:06:35 am
  • The lonely star who shines through its way
maybe i'll wait for next year,hope next year will release full game,good luck in your mugen,we'll wait^^

Jed

Gundam War is getting very close for a release!!!
#326  July 15, 2012, 02:31:18 am
    • www.jedex.webs.com
(yes as much as I hate talking to ppl on these forums now a days I might as well make an anocemant where everybody can see it dispaite the jerks that are on here ::) )

(And yes this is my useal wall of text so any one REALLY wants to read at there own pace do so this the only time I will post this to answer any questions you might have as well so read what ya want out of it )

Ok infact i think it might be before the summer ends or before the end of 2013 the you might see this release.
First off, the first game is game roster only (so any mecha you seen form these games that I'm listing are only gonna apper in GWar 1), no outside add-on's with gundam the battle master or battle assault having some exspetions.

Also only one full game roster at a time by series order.

Until they are all done and then Gundasm war 2 weill add more mecha by what left in the anime roster

the first game & roster to be relelased is gundam EX Revue,

the next are as follows by series order

V Gundam,G Gundam, Gundam Wing: Endless Duel,

(note becuase some of these games are been edited as "hand me downs" some of the chars and stages will be add as exrtas
or will replaced in gundam war 2 )

(exsamples, RX-79-2 Gundam form EX revue is note the same mecha art or movemant wise as RX-79-2 Gundam form battle master 1 and 2 or battle assault 1, 2 and 3. and there for only if they have another pilot char('s), like they did in battle master will be added as extra  macha and fight something like they did in there but with gundam war standerds. any other versions of the same thing will be releaced and edited into gundam war 2. the one below are such mecha)

Gundam Seed battle assault, Gundam Seed Destiny, Gundam battle master 1, 2, gundam battle assault 1, 2 and 3
ands this it and gundam war 2 will the next game I'll makeing

(wone MURE thing yes there is a way to rip gundam battle assult 3 but alot of work will be needed for for it and becuase it has seed chars like freedom are the only exseption to rule being of being repaced it will simply be edited to be the version that out there right off the bat)

anyway "NINJA vanishs in to the space gundam style  :ninja: "
Next Gen IX
#327  September 03, 2012, 05:27:36 pm
    • USA
    • jalapenopepper23@yahoo.com
Alright! Yeah! Go Jed! :thumbsup: