YesNoOk

Question: Defeat Close/White Fade out+Explosion after KO'ed(Like Master Hand) (Read 1218 times)

Started by ShinZankuro, December 25, 2013, 10:10:28 pm
Share this topic:
Question: Defeat Close/White Fade out+Explosion after KO'ed(Like Master Hand)
New #1  December 25, 2013, 10:10:28 pm
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
I'm adapting Synn to be my final boss of my MUGEN and i want to learn some things to my final boss:

- It's possible to make a camera close to boss in final hit before he explodes?[Also make the K.O. time lenghs much more before the end?]

- The "Master Hand" style fading to white screen with explosions[Like Smash Brawl, after defeating bosses]

- Making the White screen NOT back to normal screen in the end of final round[In the second round if my char win the two rounds, or in round 3, if the Boss wins and i win]. And my char no make the "Win Pose" after the last breath of my boss.

- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 10:34:59 pm by マスターアサシン
Re: Question: Defeat Close/White Fade out+Explosion after KO'ed(Like Master Hand)
#2  December 26, 2013, 01:58:58 am
  • Video Game Veteran
  • Can you do it? SUREYOUCAN!
    • USA
    • gcnmario.free.fr
- The "close" zoom effect on said boss sadly can't be done if you're wanting to zoom the background with it. However, you can fake it if you put an explod BG behind the boss character, and zoom that in with the character zooming in. Though you're still left with the 2nd player/opponent being left out of the zoom. So no. Not without heavy customization, or via full closed game effects. That's why my own Master Hand never had the zoom in when you defeated it in mugen.

- Umm.... I think you can fade a screen to white or blank via AllPalFX, or BGPalFX, or EnvColor controllers, or something like that.

"You must defeat my flaming
dragon punch to stand a chance."
Re: Question: Defeat Close/White Fade out+Explosion after KO'ed(Like Master Hand)
#3  December 26, 2013, 03:41:51 am
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
- The "close" zoom effect on said boss sadly can't be done if you're wanting to zoom the background with it. However, you can fake it if you put an explod BG behind the boss character, and zoom that in with the character zooming in. Though you're still left with the 2nd player/opponent being left out of the zoom. So no. Not without heavy customization, or via full closed game effects. That's why my own Master Hand never had the zoom in when you defeated it in mugen.

- Umm.... I think you can fade a screen to white or blank via AllPalFX, or BGPalFX, or EnvColor controllers, or something like that.

I understand... But the "Pause" before KO and "Boss Colapse" without Zoom, is possible right?

I'm ripping the "Green Collapse" FX from Smash Bros Brawl, to put in my Synn Boss.
- Donations is welcome
#4  December 26, 2013, 05:09:31 am
  • Video Game Veteran
    • USA
    • gcnmario.free.fr
The pause, can be done, I believe. I think if you defeat my Master Hand in Mugen, it does a black screen BG pause effect if that's what you mean. So yea, you can use a 'Pause' controller any time you want.

As far as delaying the KO effect after a pause, I'm not sure you can do that.

#5  December 26, 2013, 05:31:15 am
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
The pause, can be done, I believe. I think if you defeat my Master Hand in Mugen, it does a black screen BG pause effect if that's what you mean. So yea, you can use a 'Pause' controller any time you want.

As far as delaying the KO effect after a pause, I'm not sure you can do that.

Oh i see =D

One more thing to finish:

What the name of that green effect in Brawl, when you defeat any boss? I'm trying to find any thing about, but no success
- Donations is welcome
#6  December 26, 2013, 05:45:40 am
  • Video Game Veteran
    • USA
    • gcnmario.free.fr
It's been years since I last played SSB Brawl. What green thing are we talking about?

Well anyway, even if you can't rip it, you could try to mimic the same effect by using some special FX in a painting program, and finish the rest in coding of it in Mugen (transparency effects, etc, whatever). Just add the new explode/effect you made/ripped/ using the 'Explod' controller, or something. :)

#7  December 26, 2013, 05:54:22 am
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
It's been years since I last played SSB Brawl. What green thing are we talking about?

Well anyway, even if you can't rip it, you could try to mimic the same effect by using some special FX in a painting program, and finish the rest in coding of it in Mugen (transparency effects, etc, whatever). Just add the new explode/effect you made/ripped/ using the 'Explod' controller, or something. :)

The green seizure allowed with dark lightnings.. It's the strange effect when you give the last hit in any boss and he's dying with THAT effect.

Like this in 0:33 seconds:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xScMDIi8EHc
- Donations is welcome
#8  December 26, 2013, 08:57:08 am
  • Video Game Veteran
    • USA
    • gcnmario.free.fr
Yea. The effect itself I'm sure you can code in mugen. But obtaining it is another story, I'm afraid.
Like I said. Just try to mimic it any way you can if you can't rip the effect yourself. When coding, just add as an 'Explod' controller on top as a bg transparency alpha effect in front of the stage screen.

#9  December 27, 2013, 12:48:58 am
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
Yea. The effect itself I'm sure you can code in mugen. But obtaining it is another story, I'm afraid.
Like I said. Just try to mimic it any way you can if you can't rip the effect yourself. When coding, just add as an 'Explod' controller on top as a bg transparency alpha effect in front of the stage screen.

YES! I found a similar[and better!] effect to give to my final boss!

The only thing i'm don't know is... How to put in "Synn Dragon" correctly the code of Fading Out to white.
- Donations is welcome
#10  December 27, 2013, 02:43:55 am
  • Video Game Veteran
    • USA
    • gcnmario.free.fr
Use "allPalFX" controller, and 1 Variable. Use this variable to your allpalfx controller. Add 10 or however much you want to this variable, should give the all white screen fade effect..

#11  December 27, 2013, 03:07:13 am
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
Use "allPalFX" controller, and 1 Variable. Use this variable to your allpalfx controller. Add 10 or however much you want to this variable, should give the all white screen fade effect..

I'm little confused, but I get the method.

Can you post a example of code of allPalFX for a base? [Sorry my imprudence T_T ]
- Donations is welcome
#12  December 27, 2013, 03:54:57 am
  • Video Game Veteran
    • USA
    • gcnmario.free.fr
*Sigh*

This is an exact copy pasta of my Master Hand's death sequence in MUGEN.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

It has the BG effects, as well as it getting zoomed out in to the background. You can modify/change whatever you want with this,

#13  December 27, 2013, 04:02:36 am
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
I'm edited a little and i did!

Finally a "Dead End" for my final boss :D

Thank you very much for the patience, you rock! ^^
- Donations is welcome