add004basic (Read 1486902 times)

Started by Shiyo Kakuge, June 18, 2014, 05:46:41 pm
Share this topic:
Re: add004basic
#881  April 17, 2017, 02:24:15 pm
  • Amateur Writer
  • Basically, I do palettes.
    • USA
Oh really?! I wasn't aware of that, thanks for the heads up.

Edit: Ok, new problem, after patching my characters with the lastest version of add004 i've got this error in one of them

How do i fix this?

I had the same problem recently this is how i fixed it.

It means the character doesn't have the recovery command. Add this to the cmd.
Code:
[Command]
name = "recovery"
command = x+y
time = 1
#882  April 27, 2017, 05:20:40 pm
    • Spain
    • https://ikutronhd.wixsite.com/ikutronsite/yo
I have a problem and it is that some hyper detects them as special moves and that is not special moves. And when it is considered a hyper the yellow screen does not appear and does not detect that it is a hyper ... Ricepigeon chars
#883  May 08, 2017, 01:32:38 am
    • Canada
Is there a way to safely upgrade add004 without having to tear apart your entire Mugen and/or patch every character again? I tried yesterday and failed miserably to put it in kinder words.
#884  May 08, 2017, 03:15:53 am
  • The other Indian
    • India
Unfortunately, no. You have to go through the process of patching every character or copy/ pasting code in characters every time an update is made.
#885  May 10, 2017, 11:51:52 am
    • Canada
Yeah... that's what I figured. Also, 2 more questions.

Does anyone know how to extend the pre-round time? like before the announcer says "fight". The voices I use now cut off too early and round.time in the fight.def doesn't seem to work no matter what number is present.

In the latest update when characters tag out (including the intro), they run instead of jumping back which I'm not a fan of personally. How would I be able to change it back?
#886  May 10, 2017, 01:31:00 pm
I know the BS lifebars still use the hop/flip out
#887  May 14, 2017, 05:14:47 pm
    • USA
So, I have a bit of a problem

I patched Sennou-Room's Hisui to Add004, and whenever I tag-attack her in while I have 1 or more meter stock, she uses her tag attack and wastes stocks canceling her attack into a super that doesn't come off

#888  May 15, 2017, 12:01:16 pm
  • Karate ni senshi nashi
    • Brazil
    • www.youtube.com/user/karate867

Does anyone know how to extend the pre-round time? like before the announcer says "fight". The voices I use now cut off too early and round.time in the fight.def doesn't seem to work no matter what number is present.

In the latest update when characters tag out (including the intro), they run instead of jumping back which I'm not a fan of personally. How would I be able to change it back?

Same here
#889  May 16, 2017, 04:15:32 pm
I have a problem and it is that some hyper detects them as special moves and that is not special moves. And when it is considered a hyper the yellow screen does not appear and does not detect that it is a hyper ... Ricepigeon chars

hitdefattr=sca,sa,sp,st ;special
hitdefattr=sca,ha,hp,ht ;hyper
or
id=[1000-2999] ;special
id=[3000-] ;hyper

Same here

"data/add004/res/fight_240p.def"
[Round]
ctrl.time=120 ;;<- extend this

"data/add004/common1.cns"
;Round-Call helper
[StateDef 180000]
;sys::over-flag

or mod all states

So, I have a bit of a problem

I patched Sennou-Room's Hisui to Add004, and whenever I tag-attack her in while I have 1 or more meter stock, she uses her tag attack and wastes stocks canceling her attack into a super that doesn't come off

i remember theres no problem for Sennou-Room's chars.
maybe that is ai things.

Is there a way to safely upgrade add004 without having to tear apart your entire Mugen and/or patch every character again? I tried yesterday and failed miserably to put it in kinder words.

please use "add004pie.exe"
[restore-all] + [change-all] = [upgrade-all]
this tool may help you to auto-change/restore chars anytime,
so please do NOT use patched-char as a base for editing.
if you know how to code, its more easily than you thought.

#890  May 16, 2017, 07:26:43 pm
    • USA
@Shiyo Kakuge

Oh well, I ended up changing her tag attack anyways, so it's fine

Also
Is it possible to use your tag system with other lifebars?
#891  May 17, 2017, 01:08:42 am
  • Raging Fist
@Shiyo Kakuge:
I have found some minor problems I have discovered in add004 with a couple characters that usually have no problem running in mugen 1.1
Maxima type-B by Crosscat: A messed up intro with some sounds missing
Nakoruru by 119way: Intro where Mamaha flies off Nakoruru's arm ends up having Nako's stand animation flying up until mamaha's flight pattern shows.

So far, add004 for IKEMEN and Winmugen plays them no problem, same with Standard Mugen 1.1. Somehow, it is just add004 Mugen 1.1 that is having this sort of problem, and I have no idea how to fix either problem, considering I lack skills in character editting. If I send these chars over to you, would you mind looking at them to see what's going on?
Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 01:47:46 am by Flowrellik
#892  May 17, 2017, 01:16:48 am
    • Canada

Same here

"data/add004/res/fight_240p.def"
[Round]
ctrl.time=120 ;;<- extend this

"data/add004/common1.cns"
;Round-Call helper
[StateDef 180000]
;sys::over-flag

Cool, I found it now. Thank you!
For anyone else looking for it, it's this code right here (assuming it wasn't changed in the newer versions) in the common1.cns under 180000. And as mentioned by Shiyo, change the "ctrl.time" in the fight.def to your liking so your characters aren't moving prematurely.

Code:
[state 0]
type=varset
trigger1=var(1)>100 <-- increase this number to extend the round time
var(0)=1
; if "f1" key pressed ; F1キーが押された場合

please use "add004pie.exe"
[restore-all] + [change-all] = [upgrade-all]
this tool may help you to auto-change/restore chars anytime,
so please do NOT use patched-char as a base for editing.
if you know how to code, its more easily than you thought.

I understand how it works. I was just hoping for a simpler route since some characters in my roster bug out the program when I use [change all]. I also customized some stuff and quite a bit has been upgraded it seems, so it's all on my end really. I'll figure it out though.

Also, where is the "tag in" code? I'd like to revert back to when they jump out instead of running.
Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 01:21:57 am by 2RudeX
#893  May 17, 2017, 01:06:13 pm
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
Ok, any of guys know how to use add004 and unotag together? Like in this video by Rei

I've been daydreaming about playing 3vs3 tag with unotag system + add004 features, but i have no ideia on how to do it, any clue on this?
Lasagna
#894  May 17, 2017, 03:04:53 pm
  • Amateur Writer
  • Basically, I do palettes.
    • USA
I've been daydreaming about playing 3vs3 tag with unotag system + add004 features, but i have no ideia on how to do it, any clue on this?

add004 works fine with 3v3 and 4v4. If you really want to use Unotag then all you have to do (i believe) is to patch the characters with both add004 and unotag and then go into the common1.cns for add004 and uncomment the switches for the tag system and assist system. Should work fine unless i missed something.
#895  May 18, 2017, 02:56:30 am
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
This method only works if you use any lifebar but the add004, my goal is to use the add004 lifebars so i can play 3vs3/4vs4 with unotag system.
Lasagna
#896  May 24, 2017, 02:34:00 am
    • USA
Does anyone know how to change the assist for a character?
#897  May 24, 2017, 03:13:05 am
  • Super Mario Fighters 3 resurrected.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
You'll have to change the "[partner assist state no.]" in the Add004 bar's .def. It requires knowing which state does which with every character you have, though.
#898  May 24, 2017, 06:04:51 am
    • USA
Ahh man you guys make it so difficult. Add this under the characters -1 state in their command. Literally copy & paste, it gets no easier. Now this should no longer be asked about.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#899  May 24, 2017, 02:22:28 pm
@Flowrellik:
thanks for your report  :)

Maxima type-B by Crosscat,
is a cool unique char that is designed for AKOF project.

Nakoruru by 119way,
I checked.
unfortunately, I can not download the latest version from the authors' webpage.

---
"data/add004/res/fight_***.def"
[round]
Start.WaitTime = 5 ;; 0 ;Time to wait before starting intro

change the value of "Start.WaitTime" to ">0"
because "roundstate=0" has bean used in its intro-state.
[this is added to next-update-list of add004]

---
or
you can mod one trigger below:
"119way-nako&mamahaha.cns" >
"[statedef 20190]" >
"trigger1 = roundstate = 0"
Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 02:26:54 pm by Shiyo Kakuge
#900  May 24, 2017, 09:14:02 pm
  • Karate ni senshi nashi
    • Brazil
    • www.youtube.com/user/karate867
Does exists any method to delay the time that partner jump out of screen at the beggining of the round??