#81  May 30, 2010, 06:20:17 am
    • Chile
    • mkvssf.com/
Re: MK vs. SF - The Fighting of the Universe
#82  May 30, 2010, 07:25:26 am
  • IG @tanooki_ninja
    • Puerto Rico
    • maxbeta.webs.com/mugen.htm
Yeah....Now I'm definitely downloading this because it is full of Perfect Sagat ass WIN.
Even MORE perfect than Ryu Ass-tastic VICTOLY!!!

Seriously...what?

Great progress on the sprites, and I look forward to that video.
"We need other people in order to create the circumstances for the learning that we are here to generate" RIP Adam Yauch aka MCA
www.instagram.com/tanooki_ninja
Last Edit: May 30, 2010, 07:41:46 am by MaxBeta
#83  May 30, 2010, 08:17:33 am
  • Hello ^_^... I visit MUGEN sometimes :P
OMG finally we get a MK VS SF stand-alone game :D !!! Keep up the great work !

Nice 3S sprites for Sagat . Hopefully one day a real 3S Sagat for Mugen will come ( MK VS SF Sagat yum :smile: )
Mortal Kombat, is not about death, but cheating in mame. Need Mame cheats? Go Here.

#Put_kokonoe_in_usfiv #Kappa
#84  June 03, 2010, 02:00:14 pm
  • I have no idea what I'm doing.
    • UK
This game is going to be EPIC! I'm putting this on my "M.U.G.E.N Stuff I Really Want" list, next to the SF3 Sheng Long that DOY's working on.

Just one request, though - please, please, PLEEEAAASE don't turn this into a ninja/cyborg/shoto fest, as I've seen happen so many times with MKP games. That would be a huge dissapointment. Also, any chance of original characters?
#85  June 04, 2010, 02:43:50 am
  • Hello ^_^... I visit MUGEN sometimes :P
This game is going to be EPIC! I'm putting this on my "M.U.G.E.N Stuff I Really Want" list, next to the SF3 Sheng Long that DOY's working on.

Just one request, though - please, please, PLEEEAAASE don't turn this into a ninja/cyborg/shoto fest, as I've seen happen so many times with MKP games. That would be a huge dissapointment. Also, any chance of original characters?

I think it's guaranteed that the ones that showed up and fought in MK VS SF flash version should appear in this game if it's trying to capture the flash version . The problem is finding the difference in play-style between characters such as Scorpion and Chameleon . Perhaps maybe Chameleon will have less life than Scorpion or Scorpion can have stronger attacks , I'm not sure .

But I agree it's not cool to have certain character remixes of the sort such as Evil Ryu or Angel Ryu or lame ninja creations I see all over youtube related with MK Mugen . Shin Level 2 Akuma is the only character of course acceptable . I don't see what reason in gameplay why regular Akuma should be in this game though .

So as far from the flash all we see newly confirmed characters is Liu Kang and maybe Reptile since ESFAndy released it . Although all characters released from ESFAndy can abuse some certain unblockables and maybe some unfixed infinity shenanigans that I'm hoping Fire-Lord or ESFAndy can take the time to fix it to make this quite the solid game .

PS : MK characters need better anti-airs instead of uppercut . At their state of just having uppercuts for anti-airs when facing SF , that shit ain't going to work .
Mortal Kombat, is not about death, but cheating in mame. Need Mame cheats? Go Here.

#Put_kokonoe_in_usfiv #Kappa
Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 02:54:35 am by AceKombat
#86  June 04, 2010, 10:35:26 am
  • You must be sexy to stand a chance!

#87  June 04, 2010, 01:08:53 pm
    • UK
I think it's guaranteed that the ones that showed up and fought in MK VS SF flash version should appear in this game if it's trying to capture the flash version . The problem is finding the difference in play-style between characters such as Scorpion and Chameleon . Perhaps maybe Chameleon will have less life than Scorpion or Scorpion can have stronger attacks , I'm not sure .
I see what you're diving at here, and this is partly my point - the ninjas and shotos should have somewhat different play-styles in order to make them ore interesting - Ken, say, should be more focused on speed than Ryu, while Sub-Zero should be a more defense-based fighter than Scorpion. I always imagined Chameleon to be the Akuma of the ninjas here - powerful, yet low health and easy to catch off guard.

But I agree it's not cool to have certain character remixes of the sort such as Evil Ryu or Angel Ryu or lame ninja creations I see all over youtube related with MK Mugen . Shin Level 2 Akuma is the only character of course acceptable .
Agreed - I don't want to see any Angel Ryu's or Evil Sub-Zero's in this game to dilute the variety of characters. Shin LVL 2 Akuma gets away with it because he was in the flash, and thus he's expected to show up.  ;)

Amen dude!  ;D
Here's hoping we get a bucket of epic out of both!  :sugoi:
#88  June 04, 2010, 11:21:15 pm
    • Chile
    • mkvssf.com/
#89  June 05, 2010, 01:29:16 am
  • behold my power
    • USA

so many hdd crashes QQ
#90  June 05, 2010, 02:03:23 am
  • "I am all that is touched by none."
    • USA
#91  June 05, 2010, 06:25:55 am
    • Chile
    • mkvssf.com/
#92  June 05, 2010, 05:09:01 pm
    • UK
#93  June 05, 2010, 09:26:16 pm
    • Chile
    • mkvssf.com/
#94  June 06, 2010, 01:28:24 am
    • USA
#95  June 06, 2010, 09:44:43 am
    • UK
#96  June 08, 2010, 06:49:10 am
    • Chile
    • mkvssf.com/
#97  June 09, 2010, 09:12:32 am
    • UK
Looking as good as ever. Keep it up!  :D
#98  June 12, 2010, 07:39:02 pm
    • USA
Here's the tiger knee:

c&c?

MDD

#99  June 15, 2010, 03:56:44 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
  • Only here for one night let me put it on ya face
Ok, so I need to make sure. This isn't a compilation, right?
#100  June 15, 2010, 04:10:37 am
  • Recreation