YesNoOk

[GENERAL] (Read 582556 times)

Started by firelord, April 17, 2010, 05:41:33 am
Share this topic:
Re: MK vs. SF - Fight for the Universe
#241  July 13, 2010, 05:29:32 am
  • im finally just like everyone else
    • sites.google.com/site/thespritehaven/
Then trade Sean in for Makoto, and Hugo in for Zangief.

fucking bad poster asshole that home32 bitch

MDD

#242  July 13, 2010, 05:39:22 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
  • Only here for one night let me put it on ya face
FUCK YES. Someone finally sees my way. Do this Firelord, and i'll make a fuckton of palettes for each character.

Oh, and I say close roster changes after this. It's pretty much perfect with change. Well, except for Kano, but he never really had anything special.
#243  July 13, 2010, 05:42:25 am
  • "I am all that is touched by none."
    • USA
Uhh right, Im gonna take it easy on you because you're 15? Seriously kid, Mugen Compilations are old, What happened to OC? I mean jesus are people that lazy now? If you don't like my comment too bad, Don't insult me and i won't make you look like a fool.
You look like a fool you fucking idiot. In no way is this a compilation, and to continue to make such a statement makes you look like a clown. I dont look like a fool, my actions were justified. Go flame somewhere else you thickheaded prick.
Except if you haven't noticed, this isn't a compilation except the Ryu.
Even that has been edited somewhat.
I like this idea.  ;D
#244  July 13, 2010, 05:47:14 am
  • An improper mind is a perpetual feast
    • brianjesusdiaz.webs.com
Uhh right, Im gonna take it easy on you because you're 15? Seriously kid, Mugen Compilations are old, What happened to OC? I mean jesus are people that lazy now? If you don't like my comment too bad, Don't insult me and i won't make you look like a fool.

Once again, choose your words carefully.
If you were wise enough, you wouldn't make that reply in the first place, and then get into an argument with someone younger than your you.

Im not defending anyone or attacking anyone, simply saying just be careful.
It does not matter if you have been with MUGEN longer than anyone, It does not matter that your older than someone and say "You'll make them look like a fool."
What matters is that treat someone the way they would treat you(Being respectful, without it, there would be organized chaos). Just helping you out here.

Being angry back at someone is a natural reaction, but you know you can control it. You too chatman, you can control it too.
I'm on a 5000 calorie diet! :D
#245  July 13, 2010, 05:49:06 am
    • Chile
    • mkvssf.com/
OK! Hugo by Zangief and Sean by Makoto aaaanddd ¿¿¿Nightwolf by Kano???
but cvs sprites for zangief??? or sf3 edit¿?
#246  July 13, 2010, 05:56:07 am
    • USA
We shall see. :) His alpha/cvs sprites will probly blend though.
Being angry back at someone is a natural reaction, but you know you can control it. You too chatman, you can control it too.
Yeah...i guess your right. He was still outta place to speak harshly like that though.
#247  July 13, 2010, 06:05:37 am
  • im finally just like everyone else
    • sites.google.com/site/thespritehaven/
I can help with short tidbits of coding if you like, I'd hate to have leave this to you alone. :P

fucking bad poster asshole that home32 bitch
#248  July 13, 2010, 06:07:59 am
  • An improper mind is a perpetual feast
    • brianjesusdiaz.webs.com
We shall see. :) His alpha/cvs sprites will probly blend though.
Yeah...i guess your right. He was still outta place to speak harshly like that though.

No one is to blame. Probably he had a bad day or something personal. Just remember, no one is to blame, even if it is harsh, no one is to blame.
I'm on a 5000 calorie diet! :D

MDD

#249  July 13, 2010, 06:55:29 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
Replace Nightwolf with Kano and i'll end up like that guy who masturbates to your combos and cums out of his ears.

SF3 sprites would be cool if you could find anyone to sprite them. Otherwise, his Alpha sprites are fine. OR, you could pull a shocker and use his CFJ sprites.
#250  July 13, 2010, 09:15:10 am
  • Hello ^_^... I visit MUGEN sometimes :P
Replace Nightwolf with Kano and i'll end up like that guy who masturbates to your combos and cums out of his ears.

SF3 sprites would be cool if you could find anyone to sprite them. Otherwise, his Alpha sprites are fine. OR, you could pull a shocker and use his CFJ sprites.

So now there's a debate with having Kano or Nightwolf ?

Here are my opinions for the two about what tools that we could see them have that's useful .

Kano :
*Does have a grab move . Can see this being a 2-3 frame grab move that's unblockable and would like adjustments ( Can be more than just strangling... )
*Possibly a laser projectile . Probably a useful tool Kano needs in which it goes full range across the screen , stuffing any far screen jumps ( Useful to punish Chameleon Ice Clones for example ) when you see it coming . It's downside is it's bad recovery even on block ( I would say around -12 ) . I'm sure more thought can be put with this but only more speculation if Kano can be approved .
*Knife Slice move ( MK3 Kano's QCF HP ) . Can see this pressuring opponents at a distance . Doing this up close should be unsafe and punishable .

Nightwolf :
*Does have a charge attack . In UMK3 it can be beaten CLEAN by just crouching and punishing with combo or plain uppercut . However I think it should have some box and frame data changes compared to it's UMK3 counterpart . Would like it that it cannot be crouched for free when expecting it and be safe on block if spaced correctly ( Not close ) .
*Does have a reflect projectile move . Most definitely useful for once since this is MK VS SF . However frame data for it NEEDS adjustments if comparing it with UMK3 version and its god awful recovery .
*The axe move . Would like to see this as an anti-air which should also punish air-blocks .
Mortal Kombat, is not about death, but cheating in mame. Need Mame cheats? Go Here.

#Put_kokonoe_in_usfiv #Kappa

MDD

#251  July 13, 2010, 09:27:09 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
So now there's a debate with having Kano or Nightwolf ?
No, there's no debate. Firelord just brought it up as a question. I'd like it if Kano was in, but Nightwolf is fine with me. They'd both play interesting to say the least.
#252  July 13, 2010, 09:29:21 am
  • Snake Eater
    • mgmod.com/mugen/

Once again, choose your words carefully.
If you were wise enough, you wouldn't make that reply in the first place, and then get into an argument with someone younger than your you.

Im not defending anyone or attacking anyone, simply saying just be careful.
It does not matter if you have been with MUGEN longer than anyone, It does not matter that your older than someone and say "You'll make them look like a fool."
What matters is that treat someone the way they would treat you(Being respectful, without it, there would be organized chaos). Just helping you out here.

I was being respectful where in my original post wasn't i? I was stating my opinion if you're going to have nervous breakdowns over that then you probably won't last long.
Ive seen 100 Kano's however, Id prefer a nightwolf for once
Interactive Stage W.I.P Click Below

--------------

I give my life not for honor but for you
#253  July 13, 2010, 09:32:53 am
  • Hello ^_^... I visit MUGEN sometimes :P
Mortal Kombat, is not about death, but cheating in mame. Need Mame cheats? Go Here.

#Put_kokonoe_in_usfiv #Kappa
#254  July 13, 2010, 08:42:22 pm
    • USA
So we got the final roster?

SNT

#255  July 13, 2010, 09:04:55 pm
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
I was being respectful where in my original post wasn't i? I was stating my opinion if you're going to have nervous breakdowns over that then you probably won't last long.
Ive seen 100 Kano's however, Id prefer a nightwolf for once
If this is all nothing more than a compilation, why don't you just find the Nightwolf he's going to add instead of waiting for Firelord to put out his game?
Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 09:16:16 pm by Chosis
#256  July 13, 2010, 09:12:51 pm
  • from death and forth.AGAIN.
interesting project,mr firelord (are you chilean?)

only two little questions:

whats the argument/story between?

which type of art do you wanna use? (portraits,winning poses,etc...)
i draw comic-style,and i might help you with that...
#257  July 13, 2010, 09:21:44 pm
    • USA
Now that you mention art, i can lend my hand there too. Check my sketches firelord, id love to draw up an intro and exclusive art.
#258  July 14, 2010, 12:14:50 am
    • Chile
    • mkvssf.com/
but I want to tell me if you want to kano or Nightwolf that is my question, everyone has their differences which are already AceKombat but thanks for giving me some I did not know....

interesting project,mr firelord (are you chilean?)

only two little questions:

whats the argument/story between?

yes i am chilean  ;P and about i use all portratis and winning poses of sf3 and mk all... and the argument is something like the flash is simple....not much to tell...

Final Roster in the First Post please check!
Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 12:32:19 am by [ƒıЯ£-ŁØřĐ]
#259  July 14, 2010, 12:48:15 am
    • USA
Still undecided about the secret mk character?  ;P Anyways, the roster makes me smile like im eating chocolate!  ;D

MDD

#260  July 14, 2010, 12:51:23 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
Holy shit, they're tied? If I could make a suggestion, why not replace Nightwolf with either Noob or Ermac and make the other the secret character.

This is just my two cents. I honestly don't give a crap if you do this or not. I was satisfied once you got rid of Sean.