Started by Kernel panic, November 06, 2023, 07:15:47 pm
Share this topic:
TTT Project
#1  November 06, 2023, 07:15:47 pm
  • MI forever
    • Brazil
Welcome to the
Triple Tea Project

This is a project with several characters made based on the Tic-Tac-Toe character style, also by me, which uses 9 or more floating panels that need to be punched by the player in order to progress in the game.

First release: Tic-tac-toe exclusive download
Theme: Sonic
Style: Tic-tac-toe

Third release: Thicc-tac-toe exclusive download
Theme: Metal Slut
Style: Tic-tac-toe (easy mode)

The theme of these panels and the main character included in the game are completely random, as is the challenge present, which can go far beyond tic-tac-toe itself.

Second release: R-Memory exclusive download
Theme: R-Type
Style: Matching game

Fourth release: Sandwitch exclusive download
Theme: Puyo puyo and others
Style: Puzzle game

Fifth release: B.A.T.T.L.E.! https://mabskmk.github.io/
Theme: Neverwinter Nights (RPG/fantasy)
Style: Tic-tac-toe +battle

more news coming soon
Last Edit: June 09, 2024, 10:23:07 pm by Kernel panic
Re: TTT Project
#2  November 12, 2023, 09:34:37 pm
  • MI forever
    • Brazil
Welcome to the
TTT プロジェクト
Thanks for your support

This time I want to talk about the palettes present in each game and How I pretend to include more and more different colors to my games.

Tic-tac-toe:
Actually theres only one palette active for this game, the original theme color. So I had to do some changes in the sprites to work with a multi-color template.
Now you can change the colors of the little robot and the hittable painels.

///////////////////////

Thicc-tac-toe:
A very good work of color separation was made in this little game. You are hable of change colors about almost everything related to that beauty girl.

I was in a good mood doing this game so i give it a large number of palettes, actually eight different colors.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Here is the template
(no balls included hehe)

///////////////////////

Sandwitch:

Funny simple color scheme, not much to change.
Made during halloween times I was in a hurry to finnish before the ritual day.
For the future I think about separing the colors of the dress and hat and also the red in the mout.

///////////////////////

R-Memory:
This color scheme is way more scare than Sandwitch's one. The sprite metamorphose will probably take hours to do separation of colors... I can't even think about it righ now.

For now the only changes are the new stage color (hard mode theme).
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

///////////////////////

First post edited with exclusive downloads you can run only writing Name.zip in the slect.def

Cya
Last Edit: November 12, 2023, 10:03:03 pm by Kernel panic
#3  November 25, 2023, 06:53:23 pm
  • MI forever
    • Brazil
Welcome to the
TTT project

Sorry I didn't appear last week because of a little trip to Bahamas.

Today I wanna talk about my progress flirt with the sprites of Tuki the snake, some bad and good news came out.

The bad news first!

Since the spritesheet release I decided to use she as a Mugen character, so I started to do color redution for a big amount of time (one year or so). I couldnt use the png directly because of my computer issues with openGl.

After that, the next step was color separation and palette construction (another year or so to complete). Reducing the large number of colors to just 124.

So right now after creating this thread I decided to check the files, make the sff and test the char... and for my surprise, theres still a lot of work to be done...

Because of the amount of sprites I did some automation to make the pcx files and most of them got terrible 'dust corners'. I DON'T HAVE BACKUPS of the previous sprites so... I cleaning all the dust sprite by sprite... (hope it takes less than a year)

Good news?
I am not closing the thread yet  :lol:

I got some advances in the flirt with Drache and the palette is almost complete.
I noticed some ugly repetition of frames in there... why you cant just make a little note in the sheet "repeat this and reuse that"... The amount of work doing the disassemble and comparation will probably dismiss the final credits (sorry).

Cya
#4  June 09, 2024, 10:29:35 pm
  • MI forever
    • Brazil
Welcome to the
TTT project

I've made a special TTT game called " Battle! " using only javascript and images from the game Neverwinter Nights for PC.
It's basically Tic-tac-toe with a battle system based on numbers.

You can play the game here: https://mabskmk.github.io/  :nuttrox:  :muttrox:

I planning to add an AI wich activates after you surpass the computer by 1000 points.

Cya