YesNoOk

Freeza Z2 [Project] (Read 532114 times)

Started by Balthazar, December 27, 2011, 06:59:29 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Freeza Z2
#441  January 06, 2013, 01:30:54 pm
    • Netherlands
    • network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/index.html
It won't bounce off walls, but yes he'll have it for Level 1,2 and 3 and the Level 1 is gonna be tiny.

Backdash:

It will look odd if he could throw out a punch during all the rotations, therefore I think he shouldnt, but maybe have added invincibility frames.

Mog

#442  January 06, 2013, 03:53:47 pm
This totally gratuitous post is just because I love what you've done so far.  No feed back, no suggestions, just admiration.

:wub:
#443  January 06, 2013, 04:21:12 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
This totally gratuitous post is just because I love what you've done so far.  No feed back, no suggestions, just admiration.

Agreed.

And that backdash. Wow. I also love the fact that your avatar is now Leonardo, circa the best and still awesome to this day TMNT film. Hell, I give you credit just for that!! :sugoi:
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#444  January 06, 2013, 04:25:26 pm
    • Netherlands
Thanks laddies ^-^
Maybe I'll just throw some fx on Freeza during that backdash and make it a special move on itself :P
#445  January 06, 2013, 04:28:10 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Hmmm... Perhaps you could make an optional sneak attack happen during that backwards leap. That would be ace. And it would fit him perfectly.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
#446  January 06, 2013, 05:21:33 pm
    • Netherlands
HMm yeah maybe something like Sonic's Spin Attack, you press a button during it and he does another spin loop, this time with energy fx around him, it could be nice if a defensive-attack.
#447  January 06, 2013, 05:59:59 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
Speaking of Sonic, since Freeza has a tail, perhaps it would be fitting to give him a few attacks with that tail of his. I'm reminded of Tails and how he used his tails as propellers.

#448  January 06, 2013, 06:04:05 pm
    • Netherlands
Don't worry, he'll have PLENTY of tail and tail-related attacks, I'm just saving them for last because they're fun to make :)
#449  January 06, 2013, 07:03:21 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
Nice man!!

Just wanted to take a second to say I love and appreciate your talents. Your animations and style are very well done and refined. 2D spriting is a lost form, and you represent that form very well. Your Z2 characters headline my Mugen, that's for sure.

Keep up the groundbreaking work!!

#450  January 06, 2013, 07:15:30 pm
  • I'm a empty vessel seeking to be filled.
    • USA
I hope there will be a force to the throw of that planet destroyer. Meaning that it should be a solid sphere as he is throwing it. Look into the anime where he throws it. I am just pointing that out so you two can bring more characteristics to it. Overall its coming out great. Few more characters or so and you'll have a full game ^^
#451  January 06, 2013, 08:12:58 pm
    • Netherlands
You shouldn't judge wip/experimental animations too much :mtongue: I haven't even began polishing or editing it, nor have I even started on the animation itself. Come on man, you KNOW it's gonna be good ;) !

This still has a couple of Chamat's frames in it but I just wanted to throw it out there.
It's his high standing Zero Counter. Yes, it reuses frames from his diagonal head dive. Yes, it looks awesome.
It's the best drop kick I've ever seen. Kudo's to Chamat for coming up with the design of this move!

#452  January 06, 2013, 10:15:50 pm
  • Whats a girlfriend? its something you can eat?
    • Spain
I love that counter, that smooth animation and move reminds me to Darkstalkers style of animation, its hard to explain but his animation in particular reminds me to it, a lot.

Top mugen quality here people!
#453  January 06, 2013, 10:16:19 pm
  • I'm a empty vessel seeking to be filled.
    • USA
Bro I know those things, I am just mentioning it early before you start to polish it. Work smarter, not harder.
#454  January 07, 2013, 02:39:12 pm
    • rready@ciffreobona.fr
good luck on this one
i'm a genius, check my body :)

Mog

#455  January 07, 2013, 02:50:21 pm
Don't worry, he'll have PLENTY of tail and tail-related attacks, I'm just saving them for last because they're fun to make :)

Once again I've gotta tell you how much I love this one.

#456  January 07, 2013, 03:08:39 pm
    • Netherlands
 ^_^ Keep the compliments/thank-you's coming ^_^

*SLAP!
Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 05:02:05 pm by Balthazar
#457  January 07, 2013, 10:33:18 pm
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
Frieza's gonna slap some sense into you.

Looks great as usual.
#458  January 08, 2013, 05:07:28 am
  • I'll do it myself.
    • France
    • Skype - djoulianne
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/hosted.html
the idea is very excellent!!! however, i think it would look a little better if his natural right leg (left one, for us looking at the gif) including his behind would turn a little more to his left (maybe have his natural right foot turn a little too)
#459  January 08, 2013, 07:29:41 pm
  • Koi.
    • USA
    • Skype - Wizzy.WhipitWonderful
    • wizzywhipitwonderful.webs.com
That looks great.
Slow and steady wins the race, but there is a darkness... growing inside of me...

And if you provoke it...

I will slay you all.

Donate Here
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=B92JC32FZ5CME
#460  January 08, 2013, 07:46:52 pm
    • Netherlands
the idea is very excellent!!! however, i think it would look a little better if his natural right leg (left one, for us looking at the gif) including his behind would turn a little more to his left (maybe have his natural right foot turn a little too)
You might be right, but I'll leave it as it is for the time being :)

Wizzy! Damn it's been a while, good to see you again :)