Street Fighter V (Read 2919756 times)

Started by O Ilusionista, December 05, 2014, 01:44:16 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Street Fighter V
#661  December 30, 2014, 02:38:41 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
all properties of arika^ except for karin and gill/urien.

Dude come on, you know you want them in. This here is an even longer shot, but...

Geese... IN.

He would fit perfectly and I'm sure Capcom could get the rights.

Geese?
Man, if they will byu a rights on characters by SNK, it's gonna be Violent Ken.
But yes, Geese is not bad.
BTW (Off-topic), how do you think, why Capcom and SNK not makes another crossover with each other?
#662  December 30, 2014, 02:39:20 am
  • Prince of Latis
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Canada
    • Skype - Whiplash-1
I'd be pumped if every SF Character me and My friends ever played as were in this game, make my Day.

So, GUile, Necro, Akuma, M. Bison (dictator), Urien, Makoto, Ken, Gouken, Cody and Vega (Claw)....

Oh yeah and Karin, who people keep saying they don't have the rights to, but She doesn't seem to be in the same limbo that guy from Rival Schools was having.

Yeah I know Akuma and Ken are almost sure things, but still.
#663  December 30, 2014, 02:41:01 am
#664  December 30, 2014, 02:52:32 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I heard rumours that capcom already bought the rights for half of the svc characters so joke's on you.
#665  December 30, 2014, 03:02:39 am
  • Super Mario Fighters 3 resurrected.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
Sweet, then maybe Mars People will be in, which would be AWESOME.
#666  December 30, 2014, 03:12:52 am
  • Prince of Latis
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Canada
    • Skype - Whiplash-1
You know the joke was that half the roster of SVC is already owned by Capcom, them being y'know, CAPCOM characters?
#667  December 30, 2014, 03:19:12 am
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
Awwwwww crap... I should've got that... Whoops.
#668  December 30, 2014, 03:39:41 am
    • matthewrobs@yahoo.com
Seriously, Geese isn't my favorite SNK character. I don't even play their games, but a character I like a lot from that universe is Mukai.

Make fun of me all you want, but you guys know good and god dang well if Geese was IN, it'd be epic and I'm sure a bunch of you would main him.

I for one, liked what they did with Oni. I'd like to see him in alongside Violent Ken or even Final Bison from EX3. Yes, I liked big cape bison before he went on a trip and starved to death in ethiopia. I bet him and Dhalsim had lots of fun.
#669  December 30, 2014, 03:41:38 am
i'll stain my house with your bra!

meh in a few years will see a comeback of snk and maybe just maybe cvs3 that's when we might see geese in a capcom game.
#670  December 30, 2014, 03:48:15 am
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com

SNT

#671  December 30, 2014, 04:12:16 am
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
For me it was "I extend my hands into your bra."
#672  December 30, 2014, 05:13:35 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
i'll stain my house with your bra!

meh in a few years will see a comeback of snk and maybe just maybe cvs3 that's when we might see geese in a capcom game.

well, they already finished the kof-only 3d models (kula, kyo iori , not sure if k' too), that and the fatal fury stuff means they are like 50% done with the game, considering they got a programmer who is not the same guy who codes the ports.
#673  December 30, 2014, 05:25:45 am
  • Madman
  • Honorary Asshole
#674  December 30, 2014, 10:28:15 am
  • You Can't Handle The Truth!
    • www.youtube.com/user/DevilRaptorB
BTW (Off-topic), how do you think, why Capcom and SNK not makes another crossover with each other?

just a theory , but I just think that it has something to do with the way the comic based on the game was handled , you know, where capcom characters where like the under-monkeys of the whole thing

Bea

#675  December 30, 2014, 11:10:34 am
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.
#676  December 30, 2014, 12:13:28 pm
  • MUGEN IS MY LIFE /I promise from not to derail.
But hey If it wasnt for that magazine that made an error those two games never crossed over.
Esaka rules Beat that.... Or Just Get outta my way
#677  December 30, 2014, 01:27:53 pm
  • (´ー`)ノ
Not exactly the wrong place but most don't tend to approve of plugging in your own stuff in threads like this, would have been better to put it on a thread of yours, it's fine here though, but just don't expect too much out of it.
I heard rumours that capcom already bought the rights for half of the svc characters so joke's on you.
lol
#678  December 30, 2014, 09:53:12 pm
    • matthewrobs@yahoo.com
Why do you guys hate EX characters so much? I thought some of them were great and would fit into the regular SF universe just fine. I mean how could Doctrine Dark or someone like Kairi not fit? I know there's a copyright issue and all, but I think those and someone like Garuda are more than fitting for the game. That's just my opinion tho
#679  December 30, 2014, 10:07:09 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#680  December 30, 2014, 10:20:48 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Why do you guys hate Dragon Ball characters so much? I thought some of them were great and would fit into the regular SF universe just fine. I mean how could Yamcha or someone like Goku not fit? I know there's a copyright issue and all, but I think those and someone like Piccolo are more than fitting for the game. That's just my opinion tho