YesNoOk

Street Fighter V (Read 2919325 times)

Started by O Ilusionista, December 05, 2014, 01:44:16 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Street Fighter V
#1301  May 27, 2015, 02:54:47 am
a novel about a fighting game? thats so fucking weird. it's like eating a hamburger with a fork and knife.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#1302  May 27, 2015, 02:57:12 am
    • USA
she is a character from an online street fighter novel

http://streetfighter.wikia.com/wiki/Street_Fighter_Novel

its no suprise that many wouldn't know who she is

I went to a random chapter just because and...

“Hmmmmmmmmmm, Ken!” Eliza moaned under her breath, desperately gasping for some air. She grabbed at the white sheets tight, groping Ken’s waist with her long, lean legs. She loved taking short amorous looks at the man who roamed on top of her. A low jerky sigh escaped her while Ken ran his hands down her neck, his fingers tracing her delicate collarbone in fulsomeness.           

The way the couple made love this early morning had diffused whatever memory was left of their fierce argument. She had almost been shocked that she slapped Ken, because of his inability to understand her needs. She had never laid a hand on her husband before, but this time she had been overtired and angry from continually shouting.

The ferocity of their arguments almost always led to sex. Eliza felt her husband pull back with a groan and collapsed onto the pillow beside her. He was grinning away with total satisfaction, a sight that she loved to see. It felt like old times.

I hate you.
#1303  May 27, 2015, 03:01:03 am
  • Super Mario Fighters 3 resurrected.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com

here's my list:
- gills secretary
- El Freakin GADO seen in rolentos moves sometimes
- sf2 elephant
- karins butler
- dhalsim's wife
- the dude that is getting his massive dick rubbed in the sf2 guile stage

LOL... Also:

quote author=-Red- link=topic=163728.msg2117563#msg2117563 date=1432688232]

I went to a random chapter just because and...

“Hmmmmmmmmmm, Ken!” Eliza moaned under her breath, desperately gasping for some air. She grabbed at the white sheets tight, groping Ken’s waist with her long, lean legs. She loved taking short amorous looks at the man who roamed on top of her. A low jerky sigh escaped her while Ken ran his hands down her neck, his fingers tracing her delicate collarbone in fulsomeness.           

The way the couple made love this early morning had diffused whatever memory was left of their fierce argument. She had almost been shocked that she slapped Ken, because of his inability to understand her needs. She had never laid a hand on her husband before, but this time she had been overtired and angry from continually shouting.

The ferocity of their arguments almost always led to sex. Eliza felt her husband pull back with a groan and collapsed onto the pillow beside her. He was grinning away with total satisfaction, a sight that she loved to see. It felt like old times.

I hate you.
[/quote]
Sex? In Street Fighter? What the...

ROS

#1304  May 27, 2015, 03:28:24 am
Wow.
#1305  May 27, 2015, 03:31:46 am
you quoted two huge posts to add absolutely nothing
#1306  May 27, 2015, 04:21:34 am
  • You Can't Handle The Truth!
    • www.youtube.com/user/DevilRaptorB
a novel about a fighting game? thats so fucking weird. it's like eating a hamburger with a fork and knife.

why is it weird ? BlazeBlue and Guilty Gear both had novels as well, even horror games like RE had some , a franchise doesn't always have to use one single format to tell its story
#1307  May 27, 2015, 04:41:32 am
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
Except the story of this Street Fighter novel sounds like a shitty fanfiction filled with mary sues and sex. That's not telling the franchise's story, that's just making up your own vision of parts of the story that nobody asked for (such as Ken fucking Eliza), while shoving OCs in it that contribute nothing to the story.

Shit
#1308  May 27, 2015, 05:03:28 am
why is it weird ? BlazeBlue and Guilty Gear both had novels as well, even horror games like RE had some , a franchise doesn't always have to use one single format to tell its story
i still need you to tell me why sakuras 8 year old brother SHOULD become PLAYABLE ALREADY
#1309  May 27, 2015, 05:03:55 am
  • still a shitposter at heart
    • USA
what?
When christans be on thot patrol...

whores need to learn to keep their legs closed.
#1310  May 27, 2015, 05:06:59 am
read the fucking thread
#1311  May 27, 2015, 05:14:45 am
    • Brazil
i still need you to tell me why sakuras 8 year old brother SHOULD become PLAYABLE ALREADY
It makes a bit of sense. I heard that SFV's story will follow SFIII in the timeline (from what I know, the timeline is SF>SFA>SFII>SFIV>SFIII), meaning that some characters may be older, depending on how many time passes between SFIII and SFV. Sakura's brother could be a teen in this part of the story (I just hope there is a damn Story Mode on this game, seriously, Netherrealm proved that Story Modes in fighting games can be awesome, Capcom must do this).
#1312  May 27, 2015, 05:24:03 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
everybody and their mother have been saying that sfv will be before 3.
#1313  May 27, 2015, 05:25:28 am
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
its gonna be oro calling it now
#1314  May 27, 2015, 05:25:56 am
Except the story of this Street Fighter novel sounds like a shitty fanfiction filled with mary sues and sex. That's not telling the franchise's story, that's just making up your own vision of parts of the story that nobody asked for (such as Ken fucking Eliza), while shoving OCs in it that contribute nothing to the story.
and more importantly because NO ONE PLAYS STREET FIGHTER FOR IT'S STORY, it's the least interesting and most forgettable part of the series. it's not a surprise this novel turned into a shitty Mary sue fanfic, it's because there's nothing memorable that happened in SF's story that could be adapted into a narrative.
also, i could understand adapting SF into a movie, a TV series or a comic because those things show you the action, but how the hell are you gonna translate an SF fight scene into a novel? "...and he formed a gesture with his hands and uttered "HADOKEN!!""
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞

ROS

#1315  May 27, 2015, 05:38:49 am
The same way all the other novels do it.
#1316  May 27, 2015, 05:47:45 am
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
This is a generic forum signature.
#1317  May 27, 2015, 09:29:54 am
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1318  May 27, 2015, 10:21:55 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru

Spoiler: P.S.: (click to see content)
#1319  May 27, 2015, 12:07:34 pm
    • USA
also, i could understand adapting SF into a movie, a TV series or a comic because those things show you the action, but how the hell are you gonna translate an SF fight scene into a novel? "...and he formed a gesture with his hands and uttered "HADOKEN!!""

Ryu’s eyes glinted from the lethal fireball that magnified in Akuma’s hands. He gnashed his teeth, then blew out air as the fireball grew ferociously. Ryu smiled slightly, his arms moving fluidly in front of him, until small sprites of blue energy sparked between his hands.

“METSU!” Akuma suddenly roared, releasing the comet red fireball that sonically sped towards his foe.

“DENSHIN...” Ryu cried, shaking in his stance with his arms now drawn back. He knew the Metsu had the power to kill, but as its counterpart, the Denshin would neutralize it.

“...HADOU-KEN!” he yelled with his lips curled, thrusting the blue energy towards the more superior fireball. He saw a blur of Akuma’s silhouette in front of him, his white teeth flashing in a sneer, until the fireball suddenly exploded.
#1320  May 27, 2015, 03:06:30 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
Post more slash fics pls.!