YesNoOk

Dissidia Final Fantasy Arcade  (Read 377963 times)

Started by Moon Girard, February 14, 2015, 05:42:01 am
Share this topic:
Re: Dissidia Final Fantasy Arcade
#281  August 08, 2017, 05:37:52 pm
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
I'm really curious to see how they will adapt Gabranth's gameplay to NT, since on the previous game its all about EX mode.
Lasagna
#282  August 08, 2017, 08:42:26 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
I'm really curious to see how they will adapt Gabranth's gameplay to NT, since on the previous game its all about EX mode.

I believe it will still be based on EX Mode as Kuja showed you still get benefits from doing certain things.

So basically, he will have the same gimmick, it just won't be tied to EX.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......

SNT

#283  September 05, 2017, 01:34:55 pm
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia

OH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH
#284  September 05, 2017, 01:50:31 pm
    • Brazil
Fuck, i was about to post this right now, betting on Cloud of Darkness to be the next one.

Lasagna
Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 01:53:55 pm by -Ash-
#285  September 19, 2017, 05:39:19 pm
  • Scion of the Flames
  • it aint over when you lose its over when you quit
    • Australia
    • DBZxprodigy1994@gmail.com

not gonna lie this game has gotten my interest over the last couple of months
Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 06:20:21 pm by Infinite kyo
#286  September 19, 2017, 06:07:31 pm
    • Brazil
The new HUD looks... meh.

Edit: I kinda take it back, maybe its just the missing character portrait that is making it look weird.
Lasagna
Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 06:12:39 pm by -Ash-

SNT

#287  September 19, 2017, 10:31:09 pm
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
One of the big feedback points from the beta was that the old HUD was cluttered and too obstructive. This is a step in the right direction, just needs a bit more elbow grease.

SNT

#288  October 03, 2017, 01:21:39 pm
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia

Cloudy D. And she's a Heavy type!?
#289  October 03, 2017, 02:40:33 pm
    • Brazil
Dude... you're fast as fuck, let me have it once.

Laguna will definitely enjoy to see CoD again, also, her japanese voice makes her sound like an old lady, hope Laura Bailey dubs her again.

And i don't how to feel about her being Heavy Type, i was expecting Golbez to be heavy, but well...
Lasagna
Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 02:53:36 pm by -Ash-
#290  October 11, 2017, 09:00:09 am
    • USA
also, her japanese voice makes her sound like an old lady, hope Laura Bailey dubs her again.
Well to be fair... her voice actress is somewhat old. Assuming this is the same actress from the original Dissidia games. She was born in 1939. So... yeah. Unless I calculated poorly, she's about 78. (Which, I could have.... Math isn't a strong suit of mine.)
#291  October 11, 2017, 07:43:50 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
But that's still a very Japanese thing they do with voice actors, it's like a loyalty thing which can get a bit ridiculous when the voice actor is clearly too old to play the character right.

I mean yeah Cloud of Darkness isn't human but I don't expect an old lady from her.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#292  November 21, 2017, 05:28:19 pm
    • Brazil

Only Gabranth left apparently.
Lasagna
#293  December 06, 2017, 04:42:19 pm
    • Brazil

Sexy af!
Lasagna
Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 04:45:54 pm by -Ash-
#294  December 07, 2017, 11:20:46 am
  • Arbiter of Novel Trivia
    • USA
Lightning looks like trash :(. did they redo her whole Model or something?

Edit: I think they might just have streched it out horizontaly by a few %points.
#295  January 17, 2018, 01:57:22 am
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
There's an open beta for this going on now until the 21st.  It's got 15 playable characters that get changed out every couple of days.  Anyone else getting in on it?  I've never actually played a Dissidia game before, so the targeting and movement is taking some getting used to but on the whole it feels really good.
#296  January 17, 2018, 02:15:37 am
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
I've been playing it since it came out.  Been stuck to Lightning because alongside just liking the character she's also really fun to play, so I kinda skipped out on actually trying Cloud and Squall who I wanted to test before they went.  Whoops.  Tried Firion a bit as well but I just didn't understand him before he was swapped.  Trying out Sephiroth now, and it goes without saying but god damn, that sword literally stretches from one end of the screen to the other.  He's a bit slower than I like but he's still fun as well.

I also did not play the previous ones, on account of not dealing with PlayStation's handheld system(s), so I'm both lost story-wise and new to the gameplay, but it's not terribly hard to pick up and it's a whole lot of fun.  I sincerely wish there are 2v2 and 1v1 options as well, though, because getting tagged to some terrible A.I. that can cost you the match even when you are playing perfectly just sucks the fun right out of any game.

Also

Holy hell is this game pretty to look at.
#297  January 17, 2018, 02:23:17 am
    • Brazil
I sincerely wish there are 2v2 and 1v1 options as well
There will be on the game release.

Also, play Dissidia 012 on PPSSPP if you ever get the opportunity, its a really fun game that I've been playing constantly for two years straight.

Lasagna
Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 02:31:04 am by -Ash-
#298  January 17, 2018, 02:38:22 am
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
Oh, fantastic.  That was my biggest worry thus far, seeing it plays fine, looks fine and while there are characters I would like the selection currently is perfectly fine, but while the majority of matches I've had online have been stable there have been a handful that lagged due to someone dragging down the other 5.

And I really don't dabble with emulators too much, but if this continues to be fun I may make an exception for a past title of this series.
#299  January 17, 2018, 02:45:16 am
    • Brazil
There's a plenty of wifi warriors testing the beta I guess, might get better when the game is out.
Lasagna
#300  January 17, 2018, 02:47:48 am
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
I'm actually kind of surprised by the characters I'm gravitating towards in here.  Games like these I usually prefer the up close rushdown type character, but I've been gotten my best results with Shantotto of all people.  All kinds of fast, homing projectiles all over the place.  I wish I could've had more time to practice with Y'Shtola before they swapped her out, too.

Also there must be something about this game that draws all the weebs out, because every freaking match I play there's at least two dudes with usernames that include the words Sasuke and/or Uchiha.  >_>
Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 02:54:20 am by Person Man