YesNoOk

Marvel vs Capcom: Maximum (FULL GAME DOWNLOAD) (Read 72637 times)

Started by PIZZAHIGHFIVE, November 08, 2019, 07:42:14 pm
Share this topic:
Marvel vs Capcom: Maximum (FULL GAME DOWNLOAD)
#1  November 08, 2019, 07:42:14 pm
  • It's the end for villians
    • Mexico
    • www.instagram.com/Motivational_Saiyan/?hl=en
MARVEL VS CAPCOM: MAXIMUM Built by PizzaHighFive & Mugen Community

** Download Link in Youtube video description **

:magneto:

About 3 years in the making, Marvel vs Capcom: Maximum is finally here! 

- 4v4 tag anytime
- Assists
- 79 Marvel characters, 79 Capcom characters, 158 in total
- 96 out of 158 characters edited to fight better
- Brand new stages and edits
- Brand new characters and edits
   * Megaman X
   * Regina
   * Scream
   * Leon
   * Lilith and more
- Online play using Parsec
- Online match making using Discord

MvCM Discord
Chat, Updates, Online Play with Parsec
 - https://discord.gg/bCkvvJQ

If you appreciate the game and my hard work, and would like to show me your appreciation by donating to me, it's right here.
Thank you and God bless you.
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=WMNXNE8K6DSNW&source=url

Buy DBZ / Street Fighter shirts here. Compra camisetas de DBZ y King of Fighters aqui. www.instagram.com/Motivational_Saiyan/?hl=en
Re: Marvel vs Capcom: Maximum (FULL GAME DOWNLOAD)
#2  November 08, 2019, 08:18:56 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
As this is a compilation, it will be moved to MUGEN Discussion.
#3  November 08, 2019, 08:24:17 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
Also, I will caution the community that this is mostly other peoples work and this person is asking for donations for it.

Seeing as we had a similar issue with ACEMILLION's compilation, I'll refer back to the rest of staff on whether we should leave the donation link up and just leave this note here for now.

lui

#4  November 08, 2019, 09:41:35 pm
    • USA

Ouchy wowchy this guys grouchy.

Someone is afraid of feedback so much he had to put a disclaimer saying anyone who leaves feedback is "bitching"
#5  November 08, 2019, 10:16:29 pm
  • Rurouni Fan
  • The dream is nothing yet drive us to the end.
    • www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaWlQGjKyJWoXxMR8nrea7P4R9C0JnA-_
Judging by the video only:
- It's not a good idea to even let appear in the trailer, let alone in the game itself, a flashing "need update" message.
- You could have at least standardized hyper backgrounds/portraits.
- Ohgaki's Lilith is really out of place, it would be better to have used Capcom sprites instead.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Oh, well...
One day someone will rip the Inuyasha stages... Not today nor tomorrow, probably not even in this decade. But you know, someday... :')

Did you play the new
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#6  November 08, 2019, 10:57:36 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home

Also, I will caution the community that this is mostly other peoples work and this person is asking for donations for it.

Seeing as we had a similar issue with ACEMILLION's compilation, I'll refer back to the rest of staff on whether we should leave the donation link up and just leave this note here for now.

At least you don't have to pay for the compilation itself unlike the mentioned boy.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#7  November 09, 2019, 02:57:32 am
    • Mexico
This is more of a Mugen Edits release, that's what you said earlier.. I don't see how it's a discussion when it's obviously a release with the link in the video.
plus It has over 90 characters edited, I don't get why you changed your mind from sending it to mugen edits to mugen discussion? it's not a mere discussion, its a release.

You don't have to pay anything, it's just a donation for the work I DID do, which is about 3 years of constant labor into it.  Fixing most of these chars coding that some couldn't even do a simple combo like Spider-Woman, Leon, Jean Grey, etc, It all wasn't easy either, many many walls I ran into but i still overcame them eventually just to make that character better for me to play as cause I'm a competitive marvel player, I enjoy to play with other players competetively. So I've edited like 80 percent of the cast to now fight better than they did, Some are even overhauls, all been private work. many unreleased brand new stages too. 
Buy DBZ / Street Fighter shirts here. Compra camisetas de DBZ y King of Fighters aqui. www.instagram.com/Motivational_Saiyan/?hl=en
Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 03:02:26 am by PIZZAHIGHFIVE
#8  November 09, 2019, 03:24:05 am
  • Open your soul to the battle!
    • USA

Someone is afraid of feedback so much he had to put a disclaimer saying anyone who leaves feedback is "bitching"

What a shame. Funny, but a real shame. A little feedback to polish up the experience wouldn't hurt anybody, right? Although speaking of feedback... :

- Whenever X uses his push block mechanic, he freezes in place indefinitely (Airborne or on the ground) .
- Spider Woman's QCB P. (mainly her medium and heavy versions) is capable of air stalling also indefinitely.

This is all I've found so far and I bet that there are a ton more bugs and issues than these two.
#9  November 09, 2019, 04:13:25 am
    • Mexico

I'm all open for feedback, but not bitching and complaining, that's it. I really really hope you know the difference between them. I don't know why you quickly jump and assume that I don't accept any feedback?  That's all I been doing for the past 3 years with people who've played it with me, offline and online from other badass mvc players, I've even taken random requests from followers.   but yea, it's a warning label saying if you're a person that always is gonna bitch and complain this game is definitely not for you... why? cause it's glitchy and always will be glitchy.  You won't enjoy it.    but to everyone else who don't mind pressing shift + f4 sometimes and appreciate the big step forward i've done to many of the characters, then they'll like it.   and ouchy wowchy i'm grouchy?   ok, You can call me whatever you want.
#10  November 09, 2019, 04:17:35 am
    • Mexico
Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 04:48:02 am by PIZZAHIGHFIVE
#11  November 09, 2019, 05:17:06 am
  • Open your soul to the battle!
    • USA

I'm all open for feedback, but not bitching and complaining, that's it. I really really hope you know the difference between them. I don't know why you quickly jump and assume that I don't accept any feedback?  That's all I been doing for the past 3 years with people who've played it with me, offline and online from other badass mvc players, I've even taken random requests from followers.   but yea, it's a warning label saying if you're a person that always is gonna bitch and complain this game is definitely not for you... why? cause it's glitchy and always will be glitchy.  You won't enjoy it.    but to everyone else who don't mind pressing shift + f4 sometimes and appreciate the big step forward i've done to many of the characters, then they'll like it.   and ouchy wowchy i'm grouchy?   ok, You can call me whatever you want.

Misinterpretation be like that, which also includes me. My bad on that. Btw the first 2 of 12 colors actually work, as the rest that doesn't work for X make the all of the sprites pitch-black (Except for the 360th and 361st sprite in the SFF file which isn't affected by palettes at all). Also, the color for his icon is messed up when you load him up on FF3.
Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 06:44:08 am by 21stFighter
#12  November 09, 2019, 05:59:31 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Oh and look at this, I see more than one compilation in the edits section...  like CVS Mugen Fighting Jam and Mortal Kombat Project

Mk Project kompilation
http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/mortal-kombat-project-season-2-9-ultimate-update-183294.0.html
Thank you for pointing out the MKP compilation out, it's been moved to MUGEN Discussion. The mod staff of course relies on our user base to help us find compilations so that we can put them in the right section, to keep the forum neat and organized.

As for CVS Mugen Fighting Jam, it clearly has a lot of system wide modifications in every character and fits readily into the Edits section.
#13  November 09, 2019, 06:32:33 am
  • Hey four stars, whatever that means
    • Canada
    • amidweiz.neocities.org
I'm all open for feedback, but not bitching and complaining, that's it. I really really hope you know the difference between them. I don't know why you quickly jump and assume that I don't accept any feedback?

Considering that splash screen that happens after the intro one could easily assume that, which also implies that you're just gonna ignore shit no matter how valid the criticism is how it's written. (bitching and complaining really enforces this assumption)

That's all I been doing for the past 3 years with people who've played it with me, offline and online from other badass mvc players, I've even taken random requests from followers.   but yea, it's a warning label saying if you're a person that always is gonna bitch and complain this game is definitely not for you... why? cause it's glitchy and always will be glitchy.  You won't enjoy it.

Saying that a compilation is going to be terrible from the start does not excuse people from pointing out the piles of horrifically easy infinites found within short order if said compilation is gonna be jank (and considering you've played this with "badass mvc players" which they play a game series known for it's infinites. This is also funny considering you got rid of the_none's thanos's infinite but didn't notice any of these glaring infinites) I do question where those three years developing this where put into since other than somewhat general character edits (none of which going towards blending the characters together to be consistent with each other), and the stages with zoom, all I'm seeing is everyone else's characters/stages thrown in this (also some of the stages are not deltaed properly)

but to everyone else who don't mind pressing shift + f4 sometimes and appreciate the big step forward i've done to many of the characters, then they'll like it.   and ouchy wowchy i'm grouchy?   ok, You can call me whatever you want.

Saying that you NEED to have the debug keys on and use them to reset the round completely which are caused by character bugs, should rather be fixed than remedied (also CRTL + I exists). Sure mugen is know for bugs in matches but that doesn't excuse the debug keys as a thing you need to know about. (imagine any other game where the debug keys/commands are required for normal gameplay or if something goes horrifically wrong for the end user)
#14  November 09, 2019, 03:47:07 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Well, my version of MKP have a lot of modifications and edits just like i did with MK2 but i won't disagree to be moved on the Discussion section tho, since still is a compilation anyway. :P
I'll still gotta test this one Pizza, but i really hope you listen to the feedbacks here.
#15  November 10, 2019, 01:05:04 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Sorry for double posting but...

I will up a video demonstration of the game in few hours and during recording, i found some serious issues that inflict the gameplay.

Some examples
- Even defeated, Viewtiful Joe get back. https://i.imgur.com/9eT8z31.mp4
- Mai-Ling's Koen doesn't work properly sometimes. https://i.imgur.com/9XlfMM7.mp4
- When Alex takes Cable's Electric Grenade, this happend. https://i.imgur.com/UvNAXvX.mp4
- This happend when some chars are very close during Akuma's Messatsu Gou Hadou. https://i.imgur.com/SoR6dnE.mp4
- Like Amidweiz showed, many characters have infinities.
- Many of the stages are messed up because of the zoom.
- Just a thought of mine but i really don't get why you used Ohgaki's Lilith sprites instead of keep the original sprites.

But most important, the game is not padronized at all. And many of the issues are happend because of how the add004 was used.
Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 01:10:30 am by 【MFG】gui0007
#16  November 10, 2019, 02:17:22 am
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
I think the biggest issue is the fact that game looks more like a compilation than a fullgame[Of course is not a bad thing unless you're going full serious to make a fullgame]...If you're really going to make a fullgame, like, REALLY going to build a fullgame then there's some initial suggestions[and yes, this is a feedback, I won't go "bitching" on you because this would be childish as fuck lol]:

The intro video really delivers that feeling since there's clashing effects, different versions of characters and especially different styles of gameplay with does not blender well with each other. The same can be applied for stages. Try to avoid reusing MvC1 intro, instead try to think on a intro "inspired" by MvC1. Try adapting all characters into the same system, like.. just a example.. All characters using the same hyper combo background, same hit sounds, same super jump codes, etctera..

Take Beximus' Capcom Universe: Nexus of Heroes as a example. It's a fullgame well balanced with a pretty good organization with all characters having a good harmony between then, not only in gameplay but also in visual terms.

Just reminding, this feedback is only if you're going to do a fullgame by yourself. :)
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#17  November 11, 2019, 10:22:41 am
    • Brazil
    • concurseiro190@gmail.com
Pizzahighfive, this is one of the best mugens in mugen history!!! very original!

Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 11:38:22 am by concurseiro
#18  February 14, 2020, 01:04:35 am
    • Mexico
I think the biggest issue is the fact that game looks more like a compilation than a fullgame[Of course is not a bad thing unless you're going full serious to make a fullgame]...If you're really going to make a fullgame, like, REALLY going to build a fullgame then there's some initial suggestions[and yes, this is a feedback, I won't go "bitching" on you because this would be childish as fuck lol]:

The intro video really delivers that feeling since there's clashing effects, different versions of characters and especially different styles of gameplay with does not blender well with each other. The same can be applied for stages. Try to avoid reusing MvC1 intro, instead try to think on a intro "inspired" by MvC1. Try adapting all characters into the same system, like.. just a example.. All characters using the same hyper combo background, same hit sounds, same super jump codes, etctera..

Take Beximus' Capcom Universe: Nexus of Heroes as a example. It's a fullgame well balanced with a pretty good organization with all characters having a good harmony between then, not only in gameplay but also in visual terms.

Just reminding, this feedback is only if you're going to do a fullgame by yourself. :)

Thank you man, I appreciate your response. 

- About the characters sharing the same system
 Thank you man I appreciate it. So you say adapting them to the same system, BUT THEY ARE! they are in mvc2 system, but you're talking about graphically things like hitsparks and super Bgs that stuff doesn't mean anything. it's just minor graphics, that's not their SYSTEM or MECHANICS..  I could remove everyone's super Bgs and hitsparks all together, they're still be considered playing mvc2 styled.   I don't understand the importance of the super backgrounds? majority of the characters i had to fix have all these pretty hitsparks and well made super backgrounds but the character plays like crap.  you see what I mean?  I have fix everyone's gameplay, mechanics to play mvc2 style and to fight and maneuver good.

- About making the characters all from scratch
I truly think the mugen community has made a amazing enough job with making the mvc characters that is in my game (Cyclops, Rogue, Ryu, Akuma, etc) There is no need to make them my self from scratch.. They already play exactly how i'd want them to play. The ones I DO work on heavily are the ones that weren't so complete (Regina, Carnage, Cyber Blue, etc) and I edit the rest to fight mvc2 styled, like giving Beximus' Akuma MvC2 Cancels, fixing a lot of stuff that has to do with gameplay. and I edit every character, big edits or small edits. but i've privately edited everyone to be better even cleaner and better in combos and everything working properly I'm all about balancing and making the character better. Everyone seems to ONLY care about the super backgrounds when I honestly don't care anything about those. They take some time and that's time taken away from me fixing character's gameplay issues.  I always work on fixing gameplay issues over super backgrounds being different... I only fix graphical issues if it's like really bad.  i started it as a compilation with good coded mvc characters and i went on to edit everyone from there, 3 years of work now in edits.   No, it's not a game completely from scratch, cause to me there will be no point in making a mvc2 cyclops when i just want it to be exactly like Redhot's mvc2 cyclops ya know?  But i still fixed A LOT of Redhot's character's cause they weren't really MvC accurate in terms of combos... many can't even do their signiture combos.  So pretty much every character on here is a PizzaHighFive edit.    Go ahead and see what I've done to The Thing, Bishop, Cyber Blue, Human Torch and other characters that weren't good, but now are playable and fun. Many even have new supers and new moves. If I wanted to make a project from the ground up, I would make one using original characters all the way and try to sell it on steam or something... but this is mugen. I don't get paid for this, and with it im just trying to build the best marvel vs capcom game ever in terms of gameplay utilzing works from the best mvc mugen creators out there. plus i go over them and fix em a whole lot more still.

- About Character Balance
My point of this game is "Can 2 players have high level matches in a legit competitive way with very little to no buggy interruptions?"   
And the answer is YES.   It took a long time, but now it is playable and balanced (in MvC standards) with 2 high level players.

It's all Marvel straight up, plus I'm a competitive marvel player so I am a good player that plays to win and even knows how to do infinites and stuff. So I made sure it still has the spirit of Marvel with OTGS, infinites, loop combos, unblockable set ups.  In terms of balancing, I'm in charge of balancing everyone!  in terms of damage, speed, combo abilities, gimmicks, I truly balance everyone myself.   My mindset with characters is "I want everyone to be good in some sort of way. Infinites are allowed in but LP,LP,LP,LP etc type infinites are a NO and anything that brain dead.

I've played this game with other people who can really play mvc2, umvc3 and stuff and yea, we can forreal have legit high level fights. 

- About stages
kinda like the characters, I feel the mugen community has made MANY great stages that do fit the game, and making them from scratch would be a waste of time when I would want them to look exactly like how these creators made them.   they're all 2d colorful stages with super jump and zoom.   Some stages in there are original by me too.
They are all stages that fit a character in the game.  There is no SNK stages or some stage that doesn't make sense.  It's all Capcom or Marvel type of stages.

Thanks for reading :)

#19  February 14, 2020, 01:10:09 am
    • Mexico
#20  February 14, 2020, 01:12:50 am
    • Mexico
MvC Maximum 2.0 preview.   Online match