YesNoOk

Games that aren't worth finishing (Read 12021 times)

Started by Naraku(Dennis), November 29, 2007, 08:39:53 am
Share this topic:

OZ

Re: Games that aren't worth finishing
#61  January 13, 2008, 03:27:18 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
Sonic Adventure 1 was kick ass I must say.
ಠ_ಠ
#62  January 13, 2008, 03:37:11 am
  • Gotta go fast!!
    • www.bmarquis.com/forum/index.php
Yes it was.

Outrunning killer whales is always grood.
Signature by my pal, Signature Queen TempesT!!

#63  January 13, 2008, 10:50:45 pm
  • Wandering....
Final Fantasy 1 & 2 on nes i have a hard time playing it. I was not able to finish it because the random battles were extreme hard. Good thing we have now a GBA version.
#64  January 14, 2008, 03:36:53 am
  • Just another MUGEN Fan ^^
Mortal Kombat Armageddon's Conquest Mode.

Unless u like those sorry ass cutscenes, u should probably just go do Arcade Mode with Taven instead.

#65  January 14, 2008, 05:51:58 am
  • I'm just a Moo
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/user/CoztheSexyBeast666
Mortal Kombat Armageddon's Conquest Mode.

Unless u like those sorry ass cutscenes, u should probably just go do Arcade Mode with Taven instead.

I thought The Conquest mode in Armageddon was kinda good and without a doubt it was much better than the Conquest Mode in Deception, ugghhhh How I hate Shujinko
No
#66  January 14, 2008, 07:19:51 am
yea it was good to play, but not to finish. As u  saw once u were about to fight Blaze in conquest, it went to the Arcade mode screen.

WHICH WAS EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTING.
#67  January 15, 2008, 02:49:24 am
  • \_(-.-)_/
    • USA
Conan for the Xbox 360

Combat was fun at times. Everything else just sucked ass.

Worst GOW ripoff ever.

CBG
#68  January 15, 2008, 03:13:31 am
#69  January 15, 2008, 04:30:06 pm
  • corner push pusher
 :-X Rambo for the NES. Complete garbage.

.....better yet, E.T. for the Atari 2600.
#70  January 16, 2008, 04:51:16 am
    • www.myspace.com/narakuscastle
Ugh, E.T......Utter Crap!
#71  January 16, 2008, 06:10:28 am
Final Fantasy 1 & 2 on nes i have a hard time playing it. I was not able to finish it because the random battles were extreme hard. Good thing we have now a GBA version.
Agreed. Though I like the challenge sometimes, the FF oldies on the NES were definitely a piss-off.

The GBA versions are a bit TOO easy though ...
#72  January 16, 2008, 08:11:29 pm
I want to say any naruto [fighting] game :flame shield: because the wrap-up is always so damn bad, and all of the american ones out so far are pretty much monkey piss but the replay value of versus is so much better with the extra chars, which you must beat the game to unlock
#73  January 17, 2008, 06:05:23 pm
  • Not the best time to realize your claustraphobic.
Biburu Brakku on PC

Oh wait i cant actually make it to the end, i usually pass out before i can make it that far ;D heh heh
#74  January 18, 2008, 10:14:57 am
Pigs of the Dark Age on SNES

NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER PLAY THIS GAME!! It's soooooooo boring!
The key to happiness is not to mourn on the past, or to worry about tomorrow - but to live here and now. In the present. Honestly and earnestly.
#75  January 18, 2008, 11:01:47 am
DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3, the storylines are too short, they skipped waay to many battles, many important ones too.

If u wanna play a DBZ game all the way to the end for the storylines, just dust off ur DBZ BT2.

AND #3's WHAT-IF Sagas were TERRIBLE!!
#76  January 18, 2008, 11:13:43 am
  • I've got ballllls of steeellll.
DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3, the storylines are too short, they skipped waay to many battles, many important ones too.

If u wanna play a DBZ game all the way to the end for the storylines, just dust off ur DBZ BT2.

A group of my friends and I just realized this too.  The one who bought it just traded it in again after we got through about half of it and now safely decided it was definitely not worth finishing afterall.

I still enjoyed the gameplay far more on the first group of Budokai's (namely B3), and I find it extremely sad that the story mode on the very first Budokai from SIX YEARS AGO is still far more advanced than the currrent DBZ game. 

Although I will admit Burst Limit looks very promising.
#77  January 18, 2008, 11:29:29 am

A group of my friends and I just realized this too.  The one who bought it just traded it in again after we got through about half of it and now safely decided it was definitely not worth finishing afterall.

I still enjoyed the gameplay far more on the first group of Budokai's (namely B3), and I find it extremely sad that the story mode on the very first Budokai from SIX YEARS AGO is still far more advanced than the currrent DBZ game. 

Although I will admit Burst Limit looks very promising.

Yea, Burst Limits gonna combine the gameplay from Budokai's 1-3 with the gameplay from the Tenkaichis
#78  January 18, 2008, 02:16:33 pm
  • It's an invasion!
I've played alot of MMOs and some just weren't even remotely worth playing and finishing. Even a few certain "action-y" ones. I remember there was always a perpetual grind in SEVERAL ones that I played.

Some like Thang Online and quite a few more. Some that were actually fun and worth teaming up were City of Heroes/Villians, Lord of the Rings Online, and Holic(from my personal experience). I'm sure this can fall in the range of gaming as these are actually 'online' games.

Then again... people differ in their tastes. I just wish I had better luck at finding ones that weren't limited to just grinding all the dang time.