YesNoOk

Merry Hyper Dragon Ball NEW Majin Build 2015 (Read 191059 times)

Started by Iced, December 23, 2015, 11:50:01 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Merry Hyper Dragon Ball NEW Majin Build 2015
#81  December 26, 2015, 11:20:21 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
EPIC JOB GUYS!!! :D :D
#82  December 26, 2015, 11:22:58 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
To whom it may concern,

There have been several recent statements, made by certain persons, casting aspersions onto my character and the quality of my coding. These statements are completely and utterly false. The Super Nova finisher in Freeza is not at all bugged: the motion and positioning of the Super Nova was previously very buggy, seemingly almost randomly determined, and followed no set guidelines. I corrected this to its current movement and position, which was based on the bugged, unpredictable version; a rough estimate of where the Super Nova was originally intended to end up. The original version of the Super Nova almost always "swallowed" the soldiers and P2 before they take damage, so I did the same with my fixed version. Further, the soldiers disappear in exactly the same way the first blue soldier who gets vaporized by the Super Nova does.

If the Super Nova did not end up in the location it was originally intended to be, or had other unintentional or unwanted behavior, it was through no fault of my own.

As for the issues involving God Goku, I was informed the character was AI-only, and with that in mind focused only on how the character as controlled by the AI turned out. If in fact a player controlled God Goku is unable to air combo, than that oversight was beyond the scope of my duties.

Regards,
Jmorphman
Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 06:51:07 am by Bizarro Santa
#83  December 26, 2015, 11:23:29 pm
  • The answer lies. In the heart of battle.
    • France
    • nakutou@live.fr
That PICCOLO looks GREAT!!!
#84  December 26, 2015, 11:30:21 pm
Out of curiousity, is the difference between Cyan Goku and Super Saiyan Goku just damage, speed and AI? Cyan Vegeta seems to be more obvious; double ki blasts and a mix of majin/normal moves.
#85  December 26, 2015, 11:38:34 pm
Cyan Goku can do his teleport attack freely, without having to activate his Emotion Mode: (Direction), y+b.
#86  December 26, 2015, 11:54:00 pm
  • pew pew
    • sniris5@gmail.com
Cyan Goku has almost 2x the ki of SSJ Goku as well
#87  December 27, 2015, 02:33:34 pm
  • Biblical.
    • USA
    • mvpjericho407@gmail.com
Well. Looks like I found another game to be added to my Steam Client.
#88  December 28, 2015, 12:31:05 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
To whom it may concern,

There have been several recent statements, made by certain persons, casting aspersions onto my character and the quality of my coding. These statements are completely and utterly false. The Super Nova finisher in Freeza is not at all bugged: the motion and positioning of the Super Nova was previously very buggy, seemingly almost randomly determined, and followed no set guidelines. I corrected this to its current movement and position, which was based on the bugged, unpredictable version; a rough estimate of where the Super Nova was originally intended to end up. The original version of the Super Nova almost always "swallowed" the soldiers and P2 before they take damage, so I did the same with my fixed version. Further, the soldiers disappear in exactly the same way the first blue soldier who gets vaporized by the Super Nova does.

If the Super Nova did not end up in the location it was originally intended to be, or had other unintentional or unwanted behavior, it was through no fault of my own.
Sorry if my post appeared as a critic of your coding faculties or as a devaluation of your work. This was clearly not my intent.

I indeed tested too quickly Lv3 finisher the first time, and added another post since then.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
When I quit coding Freeza, Lv3 finisher was very buggy. I was told via feedback that many things had to be changed throughout the whole move. I was surprised to see that most of it was identical (save for the ending, obviously), which lead to my initial post after a 2 minutes test (my fault). Anyway, yeah, the super nova positioning was buggy when playing as P2, or when P1 was too close to the border of the stage. The correct position was when playing as P1 in the middle of the stage, which lead to the blue soldier burning as he was beginning to be swallowed by the Super Nova. Anyway, not a big deal.
However, the other soldiers don't fade to black via palFX before getting vaporized by the Super Nova. They simply disappear all of a sudden.

Sorry you took my post this way. Thank you for finishing the move, as well as adding all the other stuff. I can understand Finisher 3 was a nightmare to code (between the cinematics and what you could probably call clumsy coding...).
#89  December 28, 2015, 02:39:18 am
  • pew pew
    • sniris5@gmail.com
it appears TOEI decided to take notes from Freezas throw in the latest episode.
#90  December 28, 2015, 04:34:15 am
I love you guys ;_;
Thank you very much, I wish all of you happy holidays, and thanks for the awesome release.
#91  December 28, 2015, 05:37:55 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Sorry if my post appeared as a critic of your coding faculties or as a devaluation of your work. This was clearly not my intent.
Unfortunately for you, this post was too late. My lawyer has already filed suit against you for defamation of character, and I have been advised to avoid further contact. GOOD DAY SIR.

#92  December 28, 2015, 06:35:21 pm
  • Spriting takes so long! I'm decent at it though!
    • USA
    • nthndunham@gmail.com
Unfortunately for you, this post was too late. My lawyer has already filed suit against you for defamation of character, and I have been advised to avoid further contact. GOOD DAY SIR.

That whole post was just WOW! I can't tell whether its all sarcasm or just mostly sarcasm!
:)

Well. Looks like I found another game to be added to my Steam Client.

Sweet! that looks awesome on steam!
#93  December 29, 2015, 02:16:28 am
  • Koi.
    • USA
    • Skype - Wizzy.WhipitWonderful
    • wizzywhipitwonderful.webs.com
Can anyone send me cool images for the new stages, please?
Slow and steady wins the race, but there is a darkness... growing inside of me...

And if you provoke it...

I will slay you all.

Donate Here
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=B92JC32FZ5CME
#94  December 29, 2015, 02:32:39 am
  • pew pew
    • sniris5@gmail.com
#95  December 29, 2015, 03:11:34 am
  • Koi.
    • USA
Yes.
Slow and steady wins the race, but there is a darkness... growing inside of me...

And if you provoke it...

I will slay you all.

Donate Here
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=B92JC32FZ5CME
#96  December 29, 2015, 04:04:09 am
    • USA
    • nthndunham@gmail.com
I could get you some 720p pics tomorow perhaps?
Or do you want specific HDBZ 640x480 pics, with the lifebars?
#97  December 29, 2015, 04:21:53 am
  • pew pew
    • sniris5@gmail.com

like this? ( i literally waited for those two lava jumps! :v )
#98  December 29, 2015, 11:02:49 am
  • Koi.
    • USA
Yes. Pm me those cool images

And if you provoke it...

I will slay you all.

Donate Here
#99  December 29, 2015, 12:17:42 pm
    • Tunisia
peace everyone...i'm a new fan of the z2team work on hyperdragonball z ... like the game and the direction design so far
i'm actually trying to adapt a version of beerus made by Rahlonnir to fit to the game and i know this part of work
adjust the normals , specials hypers ( hitstun,damage..)
incorporate the custom ground bounce system , juggle
add counter , ex moves , special mode
i'm a beginner and i need all the help i can get .... if someone can guide me , i'm welling to do it .... thx everyone peace

edit : sorry GOD985 i can't send private messages  but here's your response
the changes i listed are basically code related but if you can work on the existing sprites to make them better ... i need a teleport pursuit sprite   

Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 06:23:44 pm by koufdell
#100  December 29, 2015, 07:37:51 pm
    • USA
    • nthndunham@gmail.com
peace everyone...i'm a new fan of the z2team work on hyperdragonball z ... like the game and the direction design so far
i'm actually trying to adapt a version of beerus made by Rahlonnir to fit to the game and i know this part of work
adjust the normals , specials hypers ( hitstun,damage..)
incorporate the custom ground bounce system , juggle
add counter , ex moves , special mode
i'm a beginner and i need all the help i can get .... if someone can guide me , i'm welling to do it .... thx everyone peace

edit : sorry GOD985 i can't send private messages  but here's your response
the changes i listed are basically code related but if you can work on the existing sprites to make them better ... i need a teleport pursuit sprite   

Start your own thread, we can talk there, also what is a teleport pursuit sprite?

Also that screenshot looks awesome, awesome timing.