YesNoOk

KFM Update - Rage Video!!! (Read 7534 times)

Started by BC, April 24, 2013, 04:03:59 pm
Share this topic:

BC

Re: KFM - Improved (UPDATED VIDEO)
#21  May 20, 2013, 11:39:55 pm
    • UK
Thanks, I've been updating the Tactical Backdash too, you have more options during it now I'll upload a video later.

EDIT:

Ok guys, another progress video here. This is an extended viewing of the Tactical Backdash, showing all cancelable options from it including EX moves. Enjoy :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPSVEWiy0ps
Accepting commissions
#22  May 20, 2013, 11:50:16 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Nice!
#23  May 20, 2013, 11:53:28 pm
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/-opensource-mps-psds-stages-and-resources-please-put-them-good-use-172321.0.html
WOW!
The move reminds me of Lars' attacks from Tekken 6. In fact, maybe you should call the attack/stance "Silent Entry"?

Rest in peace, Tamez. Thank you for everything.

BC

KFM Update - Rage Video!!!
#24  August 05, 2013, 02:11:04 am
    • UK
Finally got around to finishing it, thanks to Sky79 and Solblaze for the artwork which was cool of them. Can I just say it looks better when you see it in mugen than on youtube, infact youtube killed the screenshake for most parts of the move, and also the portrait is supposed to have screenshake applied, without it (seeing as it's not animated) it looks bland, but when you try it for yourself it will look much better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Jx1iBF39hg&feature=youtu.be
Accepting commissions
Re: KFM Update - Rage Video!!!
#25  August 05, 2013, 08:33:20 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
I'm not really digging the green Matrix text here. It's not "generic" enough and sort of makes KFM look like he was straight out of Matrix.
I would have probably prefered something such as black lines at the top and the bottom of the screen, to make it look like a movie, and long and dense afterimages to show slow motion (think Dragon Claw here).

Kinda odd to have a Mukai pillar in front of a KFM temple pillar, but I guess that's needed.

DW

#26  August 05, 2013, 07:27:03 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
What Cybaster said, along with when p2 hits the statue, they just stand up as if nothing happened. It'd look better if p2 got up into a dizzy state after crashing into the pillar. There's also the issue of KFM's arm during the initial punch of this move. Looks overly long/disproportionate to the rest of his physical build. The concept of the move is pretty nice though.

BC

#27  August 05, 2013, 09:41:04 pm
    • UK
I'm not really digging the green Matrix text here. It's not "generic" enough and sort of makes KFM look like he was straight out of Matrix.

That was the idea. It's just a bit of fun nothing serious, I actually like how it's come out :) if I WAS to change it I'd add the borders mentioned with some old school film grain. The delayed afterimages are intended I haven't got around to adding them yet.

I will take that idea though DivineWolf about the dizzy state, didn't even cross my mind at the time.

Unfortunately the pillar was the only thing I could find suitable, I did want a huge wooden karate training dummy that was animated to break but I couldn't find anything suitable, I don't think it looks too bad, the idea was to have a pillar of some sort if I couldn't find a dummy.

About the arm, I don't really see much of a problem with it, it's more of a picky thing, reviewing the frames of the animation if you compare the punching arm to the standing animations arm there isn't much difference atall; I like how the animation looks.

Thanks for the feedback guys.
Accepting commissions
#28  August 05, 2013, 10:10:51 pm
  • Don't Give me that Look!
    • USA
I agree about the dizzy issue and I like the concept on this KFM............also, about the Rage super, if you decide to change and add the borders you mentioned you wanted to add then i think it would look better suited for him. Overall, this is becoming pretty cool.

BC

#29  August 06, 2013, 10:26:39 am
    • UK
Yeah the dizzy is definitely in. After this he just needs ai then he's ready for release.
Accepting commissions