YesNoOk

MARVEL VS CAPCOM ALL GENERATIONS - COMPILATION - fullgame releasing (Read 22723 times)

Started by Inactive user, June 25, 2020, 06:27:51 am
Share this topic:
Re: MARVEL VS CAPCOM ALL GENERATIONS - COMPILATION - fullgame releasing
#21  June 27, 2020, 04:36:05 am
if you use the Reshade filters they'll eliminate the pixelation and show a smooth graphic aspect.
#22  June 27, 2020, 04:40:54 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
#23  June 27, 2020, 05:32:26 am
if you use the Reshade filters they'll eliminate the pixelation and show a smooth graphic aspect.

ok how do I do that?

when the game has started, so you must press the HOME button, after that just choosing the filters called HQ4X for HD smooth fx and AdvancedCRT to scanlines, both you can control them like you wish, and obviously you are able to choose an infinity of other filters through the search menu.
Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 05:35:50 am by Mazemerald.
#24  June 27, 2020, 05:38:31 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA

ok how do I do that?

when the game has started, so you must press the HOME button, after that just choosing the filters called HQ4X for HD smooth fx and AdvancedCRT to scanlines, both you can control them like you wish, and obviously you are able to choose an infinity of other filters through the search menu.

ok but which one's the home button?
#25  June 27, 2020, 06:00:07 am

ok how do I do that?

on your PC keyboard there's a button called HOME. did you find it?
#26  June 27, 2020, 03:43:27 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA

ok how do I do that?

on your PC keyboard there's a button called HOME. did you find it?

no it's not there
#27  June 28, 2020, 11:37:35 pm
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
Jubilee is glitched, all her sprites are just black bars.

Saki's stage is nothing but black and I can't see anything.
#28  July 14, 2020, 10:12:50 am
    • USA
hey could you release the screenpack with a lot more character slots? i want to add some custom ones :)