YesNoOk

King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile) (Read 933779 times)

Started by lui, October 21, 2019, 11:25:49 am
Share this topic:
Re: King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile)
#401  May 14, 2020, 02:45:50 am
    • USA
Thanks for clarifying that up for me.
Another question that I forgot to ask was about the HP/ATK/DEF capsules. Do they have a max limit?
I've been looking at videos and screenshots where a unit has +297, so I assume that must be the max limit. In my 25+ years of playing video games, I like to go with the balance route. Would you recommend that at all by chance or does it vary for each unit?
Again, assuming if the max limit is +297, each stat (if I decided to go the balance route.) would have +99.
*New Site* (W.I.P)
(Willing to host creations, just hit me up!)
https://cozysquirtlemugen.weebly.com/
#402  May 14, 2020, 03:05:53 am
It's fixed to 99 max per stat (although apparently that's about to change with a new awakening system, it seems).
Orochi Chris and Orochi Shermie aren't that strong among other FES characters (purple border), but FES characters are always stronger than everyone else - with very rare exceptions.
The boring thing is limit breaking them up to 90. Purple KOF souls are normally hard to get by - although lately, there have been a lot of events that gave them away. But I really don't think that'll last. So getting enough souls takes a lot of time (through soul quest and the event quest against colored bosses where you can fight 2 colors per week), it can easily take a month for one character. Getting cores and EXP capsules will take a lot of time too if you don't already have one maxed out character to take on the daily challenges. It's just a very long grind to get one character to 90, and then even more to max out the +hp/atk/def capsules. And cores are the worst at the beginning, but you do need to put as many as possible in a single character.
It won't hurt to keep putting your gold KOF souls, purple souls, and red souls in your Kyo 96 and 97 because you do need to build up a roster of different colors, just keep any green or yellow soul for Chris and Shermie.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 03:15:51 am by Byakko
#403  May 14, 2020, 03:28:23 am
    • USA
Gotcha. Thanks very much to both you and Kirishima for taking the time to explain stuff to me. I greatly appreciate it. I've only been playing for a week, but I've been enjoying the game so much, but in the same sense, I still have quite a bit to learn. That's why I figured I'd ask some of you vet players for advice/tips.
*New Site* (W.I.P)
#404  May 14, 2020, 10:38:34 am
I'm on the infinite reroll for 1k rubies, reroll number 50,000 and this fucking game still DOES NOT want to give me that Goenitz.
But heads up, the infinite reroll includes Alice XIV, for some reason ?? Yeah, the one that wanted you to pay 50 bucks like a month ago. If anyone cares.
edit - literally rerolling over and over for half an hour to get him. Finally. I'm powerlifting that bitch straight to the top.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 10:48:43 am by Byakko
#405  May 14, 2020, 10:44:15 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
The moment I read Alice was already available in JP/KR for free made me want to forget that scummy offer.

For those that are starting out, I heavily recommend Orochi Iori.  Lots of FES here to choose for free, woah.

Loading screen had John Cena with Kofi's catchphrase for some reason.  Fun times coming, oh boy.

Code giveaways.  WWEXKOFAS for 500 rubies on the second slot, SNS code is CANYOUSMELL for capsules.

Also code sharing for extra 500 rubies.  Here's mine: 6VcpuAAcHvK
Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 02:34:34 pm by Kirishima
#406  May 14, 2020, 06:37:42 pm
    • USA
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Decided to make a summon video. I managed to pull The Rock, along with a few extra goodies.
*New Site* (W.I.P)
#407  May 14, 2020, 06:54:49 pm
  • Character Not Unlocked ~
    • Norway
    • Skype - crap-zapper
Lucky! I only had enough rubies for one, and all I got was a Winter Choi out of all things lol
Previously known as;
Mugen-Ninja 2011-2014.
The Street Fighter 2014-2021.
#408  May 15, 2020, 02:18:36 am
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
Did my first (10-)roll on the WWE banner and got Cena, then Krizalid in the reroll banner. Now I have a purple border of every element.
This is getting spicier by the minute!

...but now I really want Doc Cena and these roulettes always kill me. I remember when I got the Paul summon from it straight up but thought it was just a single frag so I didn't pull him out until I wanted to get a 1/1/1 and noticed it didn't get me a bonus. lmao

lui

#409  May 15, 2020, 03:42:43 am
    • USA
If you want to get Doc Cena, save up atleast 3k rubies and go for 1x or 2x soul bingos. You should be able to craft him for 200 souls from that amount, I recently did myself.

Here's' a vid from me that shows off some of his potential for Live PvP :D, these WWE characters are insanely fun
#410  May 15, 2020, 04:07:35 am
I realized there is no sale for Doc Cena tickets unlike past roulettes.  This makes it tricky if you want to farm more AS souls.  Rubies are still there to boost up the numbers yet I would rather save them for the WWE card banner.

Meme aside, Rock and Rock connection card is very good.  Anything that reduces cooldown is a plus and this one raises Att stat!

Spoiler: Thoughts on the Event story (click to see content)

Also really REALLY glad the annoying popups are gone for good.

Btw up to 1500 ruby giveaway just by adding friend codes.  I'll leave it here again.

6VcpuAAcHvK
Last Edit: May 15, 2020, 04:11:07 am by Kirishima
#411  May 15, 2020, 05:22:39 am
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
My code LYWrQZM
#412  May 15, 2020, 05:35:40 am
    • USA
My code 1pQyrfMe
*New Site* (W.I.P)
#413  May 15, 2020, 05:39:34 am
  • Hungry Wolf
    • South Africa
So I did the infinite roll for 20 minutes and finally got Goenitz.
I passed on 13 Kyo, Alice, 14 Nakoruru, Orochi Iori and Awakened Leona... was this a good choice?
#414  May 15, 2020, 06:01:29 am
Goenitz is also recommended because of the free 3PG Card you get for him in Epic Quest and is overall a very busted unit.  So enjoy him.

(Because by the time Netmarble realizes what horror they unleashed they will revert Goenitz back to his unviable default mode mwahahaa)

lui

#415  May 15, 2020, 06:19:08 am
    • USA
They won't nerf him. He was buffed because the KR/JPN servers kept complaining he was too weak. This is a permanent change. Heck, alot of FES that came out after his buffs were a response to how powerful he was heh
#416  May 15, 2020, 07:20:29 am
    • Greece
Here is my code:
4G4qsG3k

Got Goenitz after 80 pulls now and got terry03 and lady chang yesterday.May is actually a great month for the players you could get 2 fes characters from the event and your favoure fighter from the infinite summon.
Last Edit: May 15, 2020, 08:04:13 am by Bejeeta
#417  May 15, 2020, 07:26:45 am
I passed on 13 Kyo, Alice, 14 Nakoruru, Orochi Iori and Awakened Leona... was this a good choice?
Great green units are way too rare, while someone like Kyo 13 has a lot of competition (a Geese or Omega Rugal if you don't already have them is much better than Kyo). Nako and O.Leona are fine, but not that good, Alice is a joke, Goenitz still outclasses them all, O.Iori is the only serious name in that list (a lot of people love him, I don't). And the free 3PG card makes the choice much easier too.

My code :
2QAO5CCK1RS
Last Edit: May 15, 2020, 07:30:17 am by Byakko
#418  May 15, 2020, 05:37:39 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
    • South Africa
I got Seth Rollins with my free pull.. sigh.. I wanted Becky

lui

#419  May 15, 2020, 09:07:07 pm
    • USA

KOF XII (yes XII) Leona was datamined. She's FES.
#420  May 15, 2020, 10:38:18 pm
  • Character Not Unlocked ~
    • Norway
    • Skype - crap-zapper
I don't get it, because I can only search for 6 letters/digits on the search when it comes to friends. I got enough space, but I did not get to add anyone. Please explain me how I'll do it and I'll add you all.

If you guys know how to do it, my friend code is;  JEBFQI

Edit: Thanks to Kirishima I figured out the right code for the event; 64txoRwW
Previously known as;
Mugen-Ninja 2011-2014.
The Street Fighter 2014-2021.
Last Edit: May 16, 2020, 04:38:02 pm by The Street Fighter