YesNoOk

[Resentone Thread]: Botan, Tao, Yuzuriha Released (24/03/2024) (Read 800259 times)

Started by Resentone, January 22, 2022, 05:49:50 am
Share this topic:
Re: [Resentone Thread]: Mash Kyrielight & Byakuya Released - 8 Updated (31/10/2022)
#101  November 12, 2022, 07:05:02 pm
    • USA
Um, I realized Byakuya and Phonon's Burst Sprite palettes doesn't correlate with their typical color like all other effect sprites do.  Like, Byakuya's is Red instead of the usual Purple like all the other sprites and Phonon's is the same except not the typical Mint Green-ish color.  Idk if that's intended or not. 
Re: [Resentone Thread]: Mash Kyrielight & Byakuya Released - 8 Updated (31/10/2022)
#102  November 13, 2022, 04:41:26 am
  • Resent Oneself
  • Long live the night!
    • Indonesia
    • sites.google.com/view/site-resentone/home
All fixed.
#103  November 13, 2022, 08:34:05 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
Some more on Mash after testing again:
-The infinite with 5AAA then Quick Assault A without the follow up is still possible (And yes, I have Training's recovery mode on):

The invalid message doesn't appear as the opponent can't recover during any version of Quick Assault.
-The normal version of Buster Shock shouldn't have the air dash effect as it doesn't have the air dash sound like the NOY version does (The reason why as it helps differentiate from both versions).
-The air dash effect on NOY Buster Shock is not the same size as EX:Punishment.

Um, I realized Byakuya and Phonon's Burst Sprite palettes doesn't correlate with their typical color like all other effect sprites do.  Like, Byakuya's is Red instead of the usual Purple like all the other sprites and Phonon's is the same except not the typical Mint Green-ish color.  Idk if that's intended or not. 
No it's not. Engima Hyde was like that too before, but I failed to notice it on them. Engima's was much easier to tell because his was white.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#104  November 13, 2022, 03:31:12 pm
  • Resent Oneself
  • Long live the night!
    • Indonesia
Did a double check and those should be fixed now.
#105  December 12, 2022, 03:39:45 pm
  • Resent Oneself
  • Long live the night!
    • Indonesia
Fixed an error on Mash.
- Fixed an error where Mash can use Roman Cancel on all versions of "High Angle Transfer" when it made contact to the opponent, making them stuck in a custom state.

Also got a fix out for Byakuya when the site went down.
- Fixed an error where Byakuya will be stuck on a stand blocking state when his webs hit the opponent while performing a grab.
Re: [Resentone Thread]: Nanaya & Shizuo Released - All Updated (03/01/2023)
#106  January 03, 2023, 05:45:06 pm
  • Resent Oneself
  • Long live the night!
    • Indonesia
Shiki Nanaya and Shizuo Heiwajima has been released, head over to the first page to download them.

-Everyone updated:
- Fixed aesthetic errors.

-Character changes:
Arcueid:
- Added an intro against Shiki Nanaya.
- Her air normals are now blockable in the air.
- Removed cornerpush on her EX variant of Shut Up and Fly!.
- Air version and EX version of Shut Up and Fly! are no longer air unblockable.

Byakuya:
- Fixed an error where 66A and Caught You! (C) is blockable High instead of Low.

Enigma Hyde:
- Increased 214 follow up hitbox and velocity so it can hit air opponents properly.

Mash:
- Fixed an error where some specials cannot be used after executing 5BBB.

Rentaro:
- Fixed an error where 5C and jC deals chip damage and jC being able to chip kill.
- Fixed an error where Rapid Canceling Final Strike's first hit will make the opponent stuck and not being able to regain control.

Shiki:
- Added an intro against Shiki Nanaya.

As always, let me know if you find any errors.
Last Edit: January 03, 2023, 11:45:28 pm by Resentone
#107  January 04, 2023, 12:38:09 am
  • Resent Oneself
  • Long live the night!
    • Indonesia
Small fix for Shizuo
04/01/2023 - 1.0.1
- Small adjustment to AI.
- Fixed incorrect win quotes.
- and other minor fixes.
#108  January 04, 2023, 09:23:46 am
  • Resent Oneself
  • Long live the night!
    • Indonesia
Small update for everyone:
Everyone:
- Fixed minor aesthetic issues.
Nanaya:
- changed the UB Awakening Cut In to reflects him as an EX variant.

Excuse me for the double post.
#109  January 04, 2023, 01:25:10 pm
    • USA
Found a sound bug on Saber during the recent small update:
-The sound effect used on the startup of EX Elfin Dance plays again 6 times when she stands up after touching the ground.

And some feedback on Shizuo after some in-depth testing:
-The "5.Kagura.png" in his Palettes folder is upscaled (This preview is the only one that isn't 823 x 907. If this was just one sprite of the standing, I would let it pass. But you used full blown palette templates for each color as it would slightly increase the file size by a little bit).
-The hitspark and guard spark of 5C and jB is misaligned when it hits the opponent in the air.
-During the opponent's get hit animation on the forward/backwards throw, they get move slightly upward on the 2nd hit before hitting the ground making it look like he headbutted their feet (I'm assuming there is a duplicate Snap on the hitdef causing it).
-Depending on where the opponent's position when Come On! successfully connects, the 1st hitspark will end up getting misaligned because it's placed where they were originally was instead of being close to him.
-EX You Can't Run! should deal slightly more chip damage when blocked as it deals the same amount as a normal one.
-The Vending Machine, Trash Can and Car Door in Pissing Me Off! are layered behind the opponent before they get thrown.
-The Barrier in Got It!! Die!!! is layered behind the opponent when they are being grabbed.
-I noticed the first two hits of Time To Die!!! are in random locations instead of fixed positions and sometimes misaligned (I can understand the 4th to 21th hits be and the constant headbutts after that are fixed).

I also have a suggestion for the two hitsparks with the vignette effect in Time To Die!!! on the 38th and 45th hits, how about upscaling and making them larger? I think it would add a little more oomph to it.
Last Edit: January 04, 2023, 01:37:31 pm by ZolidSone
#110  January 04, 2023, 04:02:40 pm
  • Resent Oneself
  • Long live the night!
    • Indonesia
All fixed, except.

-Depending on where the opponent's position when Come On! successfully connects, the 1st hitspark will end up getting misaligned because it's placed where they were originally was instead of being close to him.
Since I used targetbind there's no way to get around this unless I remove it (which makes the 2nd hit whiff most of the time) or use a fake spark effects that may jank out. but I'll figure something out.

I also have a suggestion for the two hitsparks with the vignette effect in Time To Die!!! on the 38th and 45th hits, how about upscaling and making them larger? I think it would add a little more oomph to it.
I upscaled them to 1.4 and 1.5
Last Edit: January 05, 2023, 01:13:31 am by Resentone
#111  January 06, 2023, 10:39:02 am
  • Resent Oneself
  • Long live the night!
    • Indonesia
Quick update for all Melty Blood cast.

Melty Blood Characters:
- Fixed an error where characters will float in mid after performing Air Shield and said state animation has ended.
#112  January 09, 2023, 03:54:56 pm
  • Resent Oneself
  • Long live the night!
    • Indonesia
I fixed this a few days ago but, forgot to comment it here.

Shizuo:
09/01/2023 - 1.0.2
- Fix an aesthetic error on Shizuo when he successfully counter a projectile.
- FLY AWAY! counter properties now put him in a plus.
- FLY AWAY! Has a slight increase in damage scaling.
#113  January 10, 2023, 08:45:46 am
  • Resent Oneself
  • Long live the night!
    • Indonesia
Quick fix for Nanaya for those of you that play in Ikemen GO

10/01/2023 - 1.0.2
- Fixed an error where the normal version of Flash Sheath - Monk Imprisoned by Doubts hitting multiple times in Ikemen GO.
#114  January 17, 2023, 05:13:26 am
  • Resent Oneself
  • Long live the night!
    • Indonesia
Update for Arcueid.

17/01/2023 - 1.1.0
- Improved her Astral, now it runs in higher frames.
- Changed her Taunt.

https://streamable.com/zk8vw5

I painstakingly took screenshots of every tick on a video that I record in-game by hiding the HUD and sprites. there's a whopping 471 sprites of it. Also reduced the image resolution to accommodate the higher frame rate. she has reduced sff file size now because of this.

Edit: I will update everyone that has cinematic sequence eventually (saber, shiki, etc). so look forward to that.
Last Edit: January 17, 2023, 05:23:16 am by Resentone
#115  January 17, 2023, 07:10:07 am
    • USA
I was going to wait until OHMSBY releases Powered Ciel so they can be updated to be compatible with her Calvaria Galgalim: Guillotine along with it, but since you already updated Arcueid and I found issues with their Dead Angle Attacks, so might as well just post it and get it out of the way:
Rentaro:
-His Dead Angle Attack uses a light slash sound instead of a strong slash one (It also gains meter when it hits the opponent).

Shiki:
-His Dead Angle Attack uses a hit sound instead of a strong slash one (It also gains meter when it hits the opponent).
-The vignette effect on Flash Sheath - Singular Night stays frozen instead of continue playing during the finish animation.

Red Arcueid:
-Her Dead Angle Attack uses a hit sound instead of a strong slash one (It also gains meter when it hits the opponent).
-Alte Nagel Sauseln doesn't KO on the last hit when it successfully connects.
-I made a small fix to her small portrait:

I realized I left a pixel out on her hair on the bottom left corner.

Saber:
-Her Dead Angle Attack gains meter when it hits the opponent.
-Elfin Dance A has no sliding dust sound effect when she moves backwards (I redownloaded the Pre EXA version to check and didn't realize it was removed. I would've completely forgotten about that had you not kept it for archival purposes).
-If Avalon was successful and connects right when the opponent's aura for their astral heat indicator starts glowing, it causes them to get an in state 9883: changed to invalid action 3058 debug error.
-The vignette effect on The Sword of Promised Victory, Avalon and Starlight Dissection stays frozen instead of continue playing during the finish animation.

Hisui:
-Their Dead Angle Attack gains meter when it hits the opponent.
-The vignette effect on Happy Birthday! and Mind Your Manners! stays frozen instead of continue playing during the finish animation.

Arcueid:
-The hit sounds on her 5A and 5AA are reversed.
-Her Dead Angle Attack has no swish effect like 5AA (It also gains meter when it hits the opponent).

Enigma Hyde:
-His Dead Angle Attack gains meter when it hits the opponent.
-The large sliding dust on the normal versions of Vacant Shift - Dive is layered in front of the swish (I forgot this and only mentioned the EX version previously).
-The effects on Raging Roar don't stay frozen during the finish animation (Only the cloudy dust on the non-NOY version is and also don't fade away regardless if they KO the opponent or not).

Phonon:
-The effects and the whip Binding Beatitude doesn't stay frozen during the finish animation.

Mash:
-The vignette effect on EX:Punishment, EX:Buster and Buster Shock stays frozen instead of continue playing during the finish animation.

Byakuya:
-His Dead Angle Attack uses a hit sound instead of a strong slash one (It also gains meter when it hits the opponent, doesn't have the swishes and the other half of the Spider Arms like 5AA does).
-The vignette effect on Thrilling Hunt stays frozen instead of continue playing during the finish animation.

Shizuo:
-The hitspark of his Dead Angle Attack is misaligned as it's not the same position as 2B (It also gains meter when it hits the opponent and has a small amount of cornerpush).
-The vignette effect on Got It! Die!!! stays frozen instead of continue playing during the finish animation.

Nanaya:
-His Dead Angle Attack uses a hit sound instead of a strong slash one (It also gains meter when it hits the opponent).
-The vignette effect on One Mile - Four Ways stays frozen instead of continue playing during the finish animation.

For those with the vignette effects, I couldn't tell previously as it blended in with the finish BG. I personally don't think they should as they aren't part of the character's effects associated with the Distortion Drives and Exceed Accels. And since you'll update everyone again for their cinematic sequences, feel free to add these along with them.
#116  January 17, 2023, 10:46:30 am
  • Resent Oneself
  • Long live the night!
    • Indonesia
Arcueid, Enigma Hyde, Phonon, Rentaro, Byakuya, and Shizuo errors have been fixed.

Also fixed an error on Arcueid.

17/01/2023 - 1.1.1
- Added a hit decay on 236(A). Preventing an infinite from happening.
#117  January 17, 2023, 11:46:35 am
    • USA
Got a few more after testing as I found some debug errors and a clarification for one:

Enigma Hyde:
-The large sliding dust on both normal and EX versions of Vacant Shift - Dive is layered behind the swish (Originally it was just the normal version that was still behind it just by a few pixels, now both of them are again. My bad for not being clear enough).

Phonon:
-Binding Beatitude causes the opponent to get an in state 9883: changed to invalid action 3090 debug error when it catches the opponent right when their aura for their astral heat indicator starts glowing.

Shizuo:
-[Statedef 190] on the Shizuo_common.cns are causing changed to invalid action state 192/193/194 (from state 190) debug errors.

I'm guessing you forgot to remove that code as he'll get those errors if he tries to interact with those characters as those are originally for OHMSBY's Kuroko.
#118  January 17, 2023, 03:00:37 pm
  • Resent Oneself
  • Long live the night!
    • Indonesia
All fixed
#119  January 24, 2023, 08:14:22 am
    • USA
USHI!!!!!
man I can't wait for her and Dantes to grace my roster!
#120  February 02, 2023, 12:21:55 pm
    • USA
Pardon sir... there something about your character name Shizuo about bug intro, repeat, and also missing win match against Misaka can you fix?

https://streamable.com/61ole8