YesNoOk

Dragon Ball FighterZ (Xbone)(PS4)(PC) (Read 1010877 times)

Started by Moon Girard, June 09, 2017, 04:33:13 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Dragon Ball FighterZ (Xbone)(PS4)(PC)
#221  June 30, 2017, 04:00:34 pm
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
...while the original Dragon Ball is a bit harder to get someone to fit.

I mean, unless you include Arale.  In which case by all means, include Arale.  I want Arale, most fighting games do better with a gag character or two and would compliment Hercule pretty well.  Totally presuming Hercule's going to be in as well.

I beg to differ. There are quite a few characters they could easily include if they wanted (Master Kame/Roshi, General Blue, Officer Black, Taopaipai, Devilman, King Piccolo, Chi Chi, to name a few)
#222  June 30, 2017, 09:55:34 pm
  • Here every now and then...
    • USA
    • zboyx8@live.com

I beg to differ. There are quite a few characters they could easily include if they wanted (Master Kame/Roshi, General Blue, Officer Black, Taopaipai, Devilman, King Piccolo, Chi Chi, to name a few)
Too bad Taopaipai has already been ruled out

lui

#223  June 30, 2017, 10:02:00 pm
    • USA
source?
#224  June 30, 2017, 10:06:37 pm
  • Here every now and then...
    • USA
    • zboyx8@live.com
#225  July 01, 2017, 09:53:42 pm
    • USA
    • dhochoy09@gmail.com
    • dhgallery.weebly.com/

Yep... reppin' for the human trio of the Z-Warriors. I created potential movesets for them.

First up is the strongest Earthling, Krillin....

Normals: Krillin is overall a very well-rounded character. He doesn't particularly excel in any area... though he's a bit slower than Goku.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Special Moves

Kamehameha - A signature move of Goku and many others.

Destructo Disc - Krilln's signature move. Launched at opponent and it's a bit slow-moving but is unblockable.

Solar Flare - A technique invented by Tien but Krillin and a few others have mastered it as well. Krillin unleashes a flash of light and if it hits the opponent, they will be blinded for a considerable amount of time.

Super Moves

Scattering Bullets - Krillin charges up to do a slow moving ki blast then manipulates it to shower the opponent with smaller ki blasts.

Chain-Destructo Disc - Krillin charges up to unleash a barrage of Destructo Discs.

Now onto the Wolf Hurricane, Yamcha...

Normals: Yamcha's style is wild and showy. Somewhat slow but he has solid mixups and can do great amount of damage.

Special Moves

Kamehameha - A signature move of Goku and many others.

Pouncing K-9 Kick (only in air) - Yamcha performs a dive kick and if it connects, he unleashes a fast barrage of kicks then quickly finishes with a devastating kick.

Blaring Wolf Strike - Yamcha pounces forward to do a punch and if it connects, you can follow up with a swing kick then either a hook punch or a low kick.

Super Moves

Wolf Fang Fist - Yamcha does a flashy stance where he shouts "WOLF FANG FIST!!!" then rushes at the opponent. If the move hits then he delivers a devastating kick then attacking the opponent with a barrage of palm strikes which does more damage if you mash the attack buttons and finishes with a flashy double palm strike.

Spirit Ball Attack - Yamcha forms a ball of ki into his hand then launches it at the opponent. If the ki ball connects then he starts manipulating it to continuously attack the opponent and finishes things up by making the ball of ki knock the opponent upward if it hits.

At last but not least...

Tien
Normals: His physical attacks are generally pretty fast and he can jump off walls but what's really notable is that if you mash his attack buttons he would do rapid fire palm strikes with the speed of machine guns for a certain amount of time.

Special Moves

Shoulder Rush - Tien goes low and dashes at the opponent with his arms like a cross.

Solar Flare - Tien unleashes a flash of light and if it hits the opponent, they will be blinded for a considerable amount of time.

Volleyball Fist - A command grab. If Tien successfully grabs the opponent, he will serve them like a volley ball.

Ki Deflect - Tien gets into a concentrated stance which allows him to bounce off most ki blasts including Kamehameha. The start up is very slow however...

Super Moves

Dodon Ray - A signature move of the Crane School. Much more potent than a regular Kamehameha.

Tri-Beam - A powerful ki blast and is a signature move of Tien. Cost some health.

Neo Tri-Beam - A more powerful version of Tri-Beam. Launches repeatedly for extra damage but takes even more health.

Multi-Form - This technique allows Tien to create up to 3 ai-controlled clones of himself. He will also lose health from this move.

What do y'all think...?
#226  July 01, 2017, 10:04:01 pm
I think you need to not do that shit.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#227  July 01, 2017, 10:15:11 pm
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#228  July 02, 2017, 12:21:56 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
What do I think? I literally scrolled past to read Byakko's telling off post.

#229  July 02, 2017, 12:23:05 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
Confirmed that the game will be playable at Evo 2017
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#230  July 02, 2017, 12:33:14 am
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 08:39:09 pm by Byakko
#231  July 02, 2017, 12:40:37 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Is that even a thing? That's like saying Ryu reused moves from Street Fighter 2 in SFV.
#232  July 04, 2017, 01:31:34 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
I feel like cell goku and vegeta are way too simple.  Rumor has it that they are putting in cinematic finisher moves, which would make sense considering no genkidama seems present on goku.
#233  July 05, 2017, 05:49:00 am
    • Argentina
I feel like cell goku and vegeta are way too simple.  Rumor has it that they are putting in cinematic finisher moves, which would make sense considering no genkidama seems present on goku.

finishers from super dragon ball z retunig confirmed
#234  July 05, 2017, 07:43:11 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
BlazBlue (which is made by ArcSys as well), has the Astral Heat supers, which are cinematics and they look great, so these people know how to do them, If they are putting in cinematics in this game, it would be really awesome considering it's DBZ

#235  July 05, 2017, 07:50:57 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
i didnt play persona so id ont know if they had finishers, but both guilty and blaz had them, I would expect db to have them as well.
#236  July 06, 2017, 11:17:14 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Persona had them. Match point and 100 meter. But they had a long startup and weren't practical except for certain situations.
#237  July 17, 2017, 12:37:55 am

Trunks trailer.
Hm, it's not the same music at all, but some notes and the instrument at the beginning gave me huge flashbacks of his Super Nintendo themes. This game does that a lot.
#238  July 17, 2017, 02:56:16 am
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
wow develovers are angels to be making this game possible. they´re giving to the game lot of love and kisses.xD
I heard develovers will show 2 new characters on july 26, I hope they are being Gotens and piccoro.
Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 03:11:30 am by yaret
#239  July 17, 2017, 07:50:18 am
  • PLUS ULTRA!
    • USA
Yeah Piccolo might be one of them revealed and maybe 17 or 18?
#240  July 17, 2017, 12:55:48 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen

Trunks has Masenko which he only started using (in canon) in Super.