YesNoOk

DJMouF Goku & Vegeta 1.0 (Read 21498 times)

Started by DJMouF, February 20, 2020, 01:00:35 pm
Share this topic:
Re: DJMouF Goku & Vegeta 1.0
#21  March 09, 2020, 07:26:29 pm
    • USA
There is some lag when Vegeta shoots his regular fire ball(D,DF,F  P). Only in base form. The EX and SSJ versions work normally,
#22  March 10, 2020, 11:58:19 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
Just testing them and they work great on 1.0, but I seem to found some bugs exclusive to it. I tested the 1.1 versions again to make sure if they do and they don't have these specific bugs:

-Goku and Vegeta's fireblast projectiles (Both Base and SSJ) and Vegeta's kick throw blast effect has shadows.
-Goku's trip and lie down animations is on his base form even when transformed to SSJ (Some of Vegeta's EX attacks also made Goku appear on base form such as his SSJ Dash Kick and SSJ Elbow Rush).

Edit: I also noticed Goku's lifebar portrait's palette doesn't change when transforming to SSJ like Vegeta does. Since he uses different sprites, you should still have it anyway so it fixes the issue with the animations that still uses Base form.

And some minor feedback I did miss to fix for both versions:
-Vegeta doesn't have a landing effect when he touches the ground on his EX fireblast.
-The landing effect when Vegeta slowly descends on the ground on one of his intros is bigger than normal (Noticed it's 0.7 for both instead of 0.5).
-On the 1.1 version, Goku doesn't have the explosion sound on his SSJ fireblast (Which you did fix on the 1.0 version).
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
Last Edit: March 12, 2020, 01:05:32 am by SolidZone 26
#23  March 11, 2020, 04:53:38 am
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
Thanks for your feedback Solid, I founded these bugs too, like the fireblast projectiles you mentioned:

A hava a question: This square behind the dragon are a intentional effect or need fix?

PS: I tested this in a Mugen 1.0 version.
#24  March 11, 2020, 09:33:32 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Ok thanks for pointing them out. I'll make sure I fix those issues and provide a patch link.
Akito I'm not sure it could be a shadow or because of the black bg, the square/rectangle shows up but I'll check it out though.
Much appreciated from you guys.
#25  March 11, 2020, 09:36:37 am
    • USA
Alright. Also, I think I may have found another bug regarding both Goku and Vegeta (Probably both 1.0 and 1.1). Couldn't test this earlier as I tested 1.0 through training mode and couldn't play though Fighter Factory as I don't have a proper 1.1 client set up on it. I just realized the SSJ Transformation only drains 1000 instead of 3000 for a level 3 move. Even though it only drains 1 bar, I can't transform unless the entire meter is full. Is this intentional? This is somewhat misleading as it looks like I could transform without needing full meter, but it's impossible. Nowhere the readme states this and is still unedited from the 1.1 version.

Don't forget the time over animation as well. That still has base form sprites even on the SSJ transformation.
#26  March 12, 2020, 09:30:48 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
The transformation is power is intentional.
#27  March 28, 2020, 02:40:19 am
    • USA
Is there a Mugen 1.1 Version of Goku?
#28  March 28, 2020, 03:08:31 am
    • USA