YesNoOk

Cvs2 Master Of Fist Released (Read 22789 times)

Started by IKEISLEGEND, November 29, 2019, 04:10:38 am
Share this topic:
Re: Cvs2 ?????? Released
#21  November 30, 2019, 08:56:40 am
  • Ive taken my skills beyond mugen
    • USA
    • Skype - bushinryu Master

The "cvs2 scale" you're talking about applies only to some characters as mentioned already, for example Cammy and Sakura who had their original sprites recycled from CPS2 games where the screen ratio is different. CPS2 screen is 384 x 224 while CVS2 uses standard 320 x 240. Characters with new sprites on this game, such as Rugal and probably all SNK fighters, are already designed to work with the CVS2 ratio, so there's no need to scale them.

Well if that was true I wouldnt have scaled his height then your analysis is incorrect warus scaling is broken as all the cvs characters are ive fixed that as well you over look basic things like that because you busy trolling on coders work dam near every basic thing on these characters are broken like walking running jumping gauge function and you didnt put any effort into seeing that they get fixed or you didnt know that its broke and thought it was fine like the scaling. If your serious about this look into it you ll see

[/quote]
It happens on tall vs small characters, I know that, but KFM is not small and it still wiffs. If you take Rugal as an example (since he and Asura should be the same height), he doesn't wiff KFM on any attack.
[/quote]

well you blind because he much shorter than the character I coded and rugals jab is a low jab not straight across like  this character is  I guess you over looked that  too or didnt really know rugals  jab was low

What happened here ????????

And here???????

HIDDEN BOSS

DGO

#22  November 30, 2019, 09:14:48 am
    • Chile
sweet mother of god... rugal    :coollove:
#23  November 30, 2019, 09:27:17 am
    • crepa.neocities.org

Oh, nvm, you're right. The images clearly shows that I was wrong.
I'm sorry, I'm a bit inexperienced with fighting games, I should have looked better.
#24  November 30, 2019, 09:38:39 am
    • USA
Maybe you should consider trying to help out with real issues like guard break stun hit vels that will get us somewhere.... People actually coming together to improve quality in mugen?? Yea right
HIDDEN BOSS
#25  December 01, 2019, 05:10:58 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
So, you'll not consider the feedbacks here and the fact that the damage scaling is all wrong and many sprites, fx and sparks are all out of place exactly because of the change in the character scale?
#26  December 01, 2019, 05:12:10 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Maybe you should consider trying to help out with real issues like guard break stun hit vels that will get us somewhere.... People actually coming together to improve quality in mugen?? Yea right

I'm going to have to ask you to cut this attitude please?
#27  December 01, 2019, 05:24:06 pm
    • USA

I'm going to have to ask you to cut this attitude please?

Yea I'm done Orochi I  simply gave out what I received nothing more. A user responded to me  with profanity for no reason in this post, he should be checked for that Orochi
HIDDEN BOSS
#28  December 01, 2019, 05:31:48 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
    • Brazil
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Yea I'm done Orochi I  simply gave out what I received nothing more. A user responded to me  with profanity for no reason in this post, he should be checked for that Orochi

So a feedback is a profanity for you? Are you really care about improvement?
#29  December 01, 2019, 05:41:06 pm
    • USA
HIDDEN BOSS
Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 06:09:54 pm by IKEISLEGEND
#30  December 01, 2019, 06:05:00 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
    • Brazil
    • Skype - guiaugusto20

my work is fine i haven't got any bad feed back on gameplay his positioning issues so I'm straight

Bad feedback? What?
Basically he pointed many issues that also your version of Charlie already have
#31  December 01, 2019, 06:12:38 pm
    • USA

my work is fine i haven't got any bad feed back on gameplay his positioning issues so I'm straight

Bad feedback? What?
Basically he pointed many issues that also your version of Charlie already have

Where they gameplay issues??? Like punches kicks supers grabs gauge system etc???

Actually my bad he did point out a missing blue box on two punches that was it.. I wouldn't say I need to improve over a blue box on a punch
HIDDEN BOSS
Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 06:16:31 pm by IKEISLEGEND
#32  December 01, 2019, 07:01:03 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares

lui

#33  December 01, 2019, 07:30:52 pm
    • USA
Normally I'm all about calling people who leave feedback in a way that is insanely disrespectful for the sake of it, but I don't see that being the case here. One use of profanity isn't equal to what you're really accusing him of. His feedback is solid and the use of profanity is clearly being used to emphasize something.
#34  December 01, 2019, 07:46:13 pm
    • crepa.neocities.org

my work is fine

See, I pointed out some errors expecting you would fix them, but you said that your work is fine, that you've been playing CVS2 for a long time (in other words, not accepting my feedback), calling me blind, saying I'm not experienced with fighting games, and so on.

If you think this is profanity, it's fine, I won't disturb you anymore. I just give up on giving you feedback since you'll not accept them. Your work is fine, sure.
#35  December 01, 2019, 07:55:15 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
Nobody here did anything crazy, they just gave you feedback and you flew off the handle immediately accusing people of not playing fighting games, etc and generally just having a bad attitude.

Its obvious you don't respond well to feedback, so if you're wondering why nobody is "coming together to improve quality," thats the reason.
#36  December 01, 2019, 08:12:13 pm
You tend to shurg off people's legitimate feedback for some reason ?
Yes, your hitboxes are a mess and thats putting it lightly.

I suggest opening up CVS2 with cheat engine to see how  actual cvs boxes  are supposed to look to get a better understading.

Also most of your arguments about the hitboxes and priority are really poor and shows that you have no idea how these games work.
I don't claim to know all of this shit myself too but, people are giving you good feedback which is a rarity these days.

lui

#37  December 01, 2019, 08:16:48 pm
    • USA
If you think this is profanity, it's fine, I won't disturb you anymore. I just give up on giving you feedback since you'll not accept them. Your work is fine, sure.

The profanity thing came from Amidweiz I believe
#38  December 01, 2019, 08:20:25 pm
    • USA
HIDDEN BOSS
#39  December 01, 2019, 08:24:30 pm
    • USA
Normally I'm all about calling people who leave feedback in a way that is insanely disrespectful for the sake of it, but I don't see that being the case here. One use of profanity isn't equal to what you're really accusing him of. His feedback is solid and the use of profanity is clearly being used to emphasize something.

Ok he got that and the errors he pointed out that were actual errors have been updated for the record
HIDDEN BOSS
#40  December 01, 2019, 08:32:22 pm
    • USA
my work is fine

See, I pointed out some errors expecting you would fix them, but you said that your work is fine, that you've been playing CVS2 for a long time (in other words, not accepting my feedback), calling me blind, saying I'm not experienced with fighting games, and so on.

smdh wasnt even talking bout you..................... The errors you pointed out have been updated for the record............................ If that was you talkig about the scaling issues for the Y scale, you are incorrect on that its not an issue I gave you proof from the actual game
HIDDEN BOSS