YesNoOk

The AuMiO VXC Stage thread (Read 33121 times)

Started by AuMiO VXC, February 03, 2022, 01:18:43 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Greece2022 Day (Original) 1.1
#81  May 01, 2022, 05:10:29 pm
  • The other Indian
    • India
Original had a boat with people in the background
Re: Greece2022 Day (Original) 1.1
#82  May 01, 2022, 09:42:45 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
Cherry Blossom Purple 1.1
#83  May 06, 2022, 06:42:47 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
Moonlight Normal 1.1
#84  May 08, 2022, 08:07:51 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

The AuMiO VXC Stage thread
#85  May 12, 2022, 07:15:25 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

HellRuins 1.1
#86  May 16, 2022, 12:12:29 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Moonlight Blue
#87  May 17, 2022, 04:26:19 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Re: Cherry Blossom Blue Moon 1.1
#88  May 26, 2022, 11:46:07 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
There is absolutely no reason I should have had to spend so long merging threads from the first two pages of this board and a good 2/3rds said either Cherry Blossom or Moonlight, especially when the Duke already gave you a valid suggestion

not complaining but why not put all variations of the same stage in a single post?

So if I see a stage topic from you that is outside of this thread again, it is going in the trash
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time