YesNoOk

Everything VS Everything (Proper 1.0/1.1b Support) (Read 18655 times)

Started by jrm1007, June 02, 2022, 09:51:30 pm
Share this topic:
Everything VS Everything (Proper 1.0/1.1b Support)
New #1  June 02, 2022, 09:51:30 pm
  • Racing Game Enthusiast
  • Formerly known as SumirekoUsami
    • USA
ORIGINAL SCREENPACK BY DJ-VAN, 1.0 LOCALCOORD UPDATE ORIGINALLY DONE BY DOOMGUY II

Oh boy oh boy, this is an oldie, and a classic too... maybe? who knows really.

Well, I had this done before but the files for it were lost when my laptop died, which really sucked but, at least I was able to have it done even faster this time, anyways.

The Everything vs Everything screenpack, to my knowledge at least, has never had any win screen, not even proper continue, survival, or arcade end screens when put into 1.0/1.1b, so I decided to take a shot at it myself, the Lifebars are also edited to use Boxes instead of triangles, making full use of the 1,1 scaling for icons.

I didn't want to make any drastic changes, as I fear of killing the classic theme.
the folder is already setup for use, just change the motif to data/EVE Battle/EVEvolve/system.def or data/EVE Battle/system.def

the unedited lifebar remains in folder within.
as well as the music.

Stages using the graphics from Menu, and Select were also made (you see them above), you can get them here.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/zck9ms120914cgp/EvEStagePack.zip/file

I do not by any means, take credit from DJ-VAN for the work the dude did, this screenpack is amazing, but it sucks that not many have really gave it proper support for newer MUGENs.
Credit also goes to DoomGuy II for his original localcoord Edit which was used

EDIT: OKAY! OKAY! I hear you all out!
I'm so tired of hearing about the mediafire link being down, despite it being a glitch on Mediafire's end, as it for some reason takes people to taken down content rather than the actual linked download.

but at this point I'm so tired of hearing it, I changed it to Drive, despite the hard times I have using it.
please stop bugging me about it.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/13YX0b0uWdg9X30iIbf5-ZkrGaDaF4NWr/view?usp=share_link

Just a guy who has a big passion for Racing Games, who happened to stumble upon MUGEN one year...
Last Edit: December 19, 2022, 08:28:23 am by jrm1007
Re: Everything VS Everything (Proper 1.0/1.1b Support)
#2  June 03, 2022, 04:06:13 am
  • Lover of yardsales.
    • USA
ah, I had the original version of this screenpack. will there be any compatibility with Ikemen?
#3  June 03, 2022, 08:10:47 am
  • Racing Game Enthusiast
    • USA
ah, I had the original version of this screenpack. will there be any compatibility with Ikemen?

I have been thinking of doing that, to be completely honest, if this is Ikemen GO you are speaking about.

Just a guy who has a big passion for Racing Games, who happened to stumble upon MUGEN one year...
#4  June 03, 2022, 08:59:04 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
man that screenpack brought me back memories, glad to see it being edited to look better
#5  June 03, 2022, 11:06:38 pm
  • "Forgeddaboudit"
  • Squawkabilly
    • Romania
    • wf4123.neocities.org
This screenpack never gets old.
#6  June 04, 2022, 12:25:02 am
  • Lover of yardsales.
    • USA
#7  June 04, 2022, 08:22:06 pm
  • Nostalgic Addic
  • Working...
    • USA
    • https://www.youtube.com/@NessTheAvatar
I just moved 3 test rosters into one using this, always wanted to try it back in the day; and now I'm finally using it for something!  Excellent job!
#8  June 08, 2022, 05:01:31 am
    • Mexico
My favorite screenpack but there's something bad for me. I get a considerable amount of lag but in the select screen only using these files merged with MUGEN 1.1 AND OpenGL Renderer If I use System instead the lag no longer occurs. I guess my potato PC is the guilty or perhaps this screenpack has always been optimized for WinMUGEN/MUGEN 1.0

Oh and if I use that known "EVEvolve 4830 Chars Update V1.2" select screeen edit the lag has skyrocketed as hell but ends up as the select screen goes to vs screen.
#9  June 08, 2022, 06:55:03 am
    • Brazil
I tried using only the lifebars, but they end up just in the top left corner, as if its a smaller screen.
#10  June 08, 2022, 04:38:22 pm
  • commissions open bang my line
    • USA
    • https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/xtayisblackx?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US
thats because its a 320x240 screenpack. its not 640x480
My stages folder:
https://app.mediafire.com/g5pnpb2im4lqa

Want a screenpack ported to ikemen? DM's open
Want a stage remade with parallax & possible super jump? DM's open
#11  June 08, 2022, 05:39:56 pm
  • Racing Game Enthusiast
    • USA
I tried using only the lifebars, but they end up just in the top left corner, as if its a smaller screen.

This is because the overall res is unchanged from the original WinMUGEN Screenpack (320x240)

my only changes to it, was the 1.0/1.1b Features support as well as the fixed Continue, Survival, Arcade screens, and so on

#12  June 09, 2022, 12:03:13 am
  • Racing Game Enthusiast
    • USA
My favorite screenpack but there's something bad for me. I get a considerable amount of lag but in the select screen only using these files merged with MUGEN 1.1 AND OpenGL Renderer If I use System instead the lag no longer occurs. I guess my potato PC is the guilty or perhaps this screenpack has always been optimized for WinMUGEN/MUGEN 1.0

Oh and if I use that known "EVEvolve 4830 Chars Update V1.2" select screeen edit the lag has skyrocketed as hell but ends up as the select screen goes to vs screen.

I tested this with all the rendering options, and it seems to be an issue with either your hardware, or OpenGL itself, as there isn't any lag on my end, and my Laptop is just as potato