YesNoOk

Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Read 1551996 times)

Started by Moon Girard, January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android]
#441  March 09, 2017, 08:01:06 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Spoiler: When the final round comes, I'm going to wake up and say "Holy shit, I'm going to be a tumor today." (click to see content)
#442  March 09, 2017, 08:48:53 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
I really don't get why people insist on hoarding flags, they devalue with each passing round.

Edit: Ephraim lost his lead.
Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 09:48:22 pm by [El Muro]
#443  March 09, 2017, 11:02:04 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
It's looking to be a FE Awakening sweep...yay.
#444  March 09, 2017, 11:11:23 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
#445  March 09, 2017, 11:18:51 pm
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
#446  March 10, 2017, 04:48:18 am
please god dont let akira draw any of the cool tellius characters
#447  March 10, 2017, 08:17:01 am
    • Puerto Rico
Spoiler: Ursula Grand Battle layout (click to see content)
Try not to have all of your units be infantry...

This time, there's a Level 40 variant that lets you shoot for a 4* Ursula. In exchange, no easy Level 20 version for 2*
#448  March 10, 2017, 08:35:31 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Another stupid choke point. The enemies in the Lunatic map are over levelled
#449  March 10, 2017, 08:51:43 am
    • USA
Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 09:08:30 am by [ran]
#450  March 10, 2017, 09:23:20 am
  • Busy, busy, busy
    • www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php
Did her boobs get bigger?

Also... I got wrecked. I need to level up my Effie probably

-
http://www.Trinitymugen.net/Hosted/CFJ2/
-
thanks again Vans/Jesuszilla!
#451  March 10, 2017, 10:07:04 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
Took me a bunch of tries, but finally did it on Lunatic.

For those who don't have a Hector to counter attack everything to death, this is what I did.

I took in a Red mage with high attack (Lilina), a buffer (Eirika), a tank (Camilla), and an attacker (Cordelia), though Camilla ended up doing most of the attack.

Anyways, I positioned the team in a way where Camilla and Lilina could make use of Eirika's speed and attack buff. I had Lilina one-shot the green armor (even with 53 Atk, the green armor unit will surivive with 1 HP left, hence the need for the attack buff). Then had Camilla position herself to the second cracked all where Ursula will target her instead. With the speed buff, Camilla was able to avoid being doubled and tank Ursula for minimal damage. The bottom Thief will then break the wall directly above it.

During the next round, I had Camilla go up and kill the Thief at the top while Cordelia placed herself in front of the now broken wall. The Red Cavalier, Ursula, and the Thief formed into one line, getting essentially funneled into the tunnel. The Red Cavalier attacked Cordelia and immediately got wasted with no damage taken. After tanking a hit from Ursula, the Thief then moved upward in front of Cordelia and ended the turn due to clever positioning that he couldn't attack anyone.

I then moved Cordelia to the left and out of the way and had Camilla take out the Thief. Camilla tanked one more hit from Ursula and then was taken out quickly in the next turn.

The key to this battle is taking out the green armored unit as quickly as possible and having a green unit that can tank a variety of hits is essential. Camilla fits the bill here quite well with her mobility and high defense and resistance.

#452  March 10, 2017, 05:16:15 pm
    • Puerto Rico
Yea, I don't think I have the right units to do the Level 40 one. I just hope Ursula doesn't end up being an amazing unit because that would be an extra 2000 feathers I would have to spend.
#453  March 10, 2017, 11:37:59 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
I only have one unit at level 40 (Takumi) and he isnt doing much good on this stage atm in fact he's usually the first to get fucked
I cant even finish the lvl 30 version because I apparently can't finish the goddamn level without 1 unit dying
Which sucks cause Ursula is an evil woman with creepy af eyes and therefore automatically a 10/10 and I cant fucking grab her

In other news,Chrom took over Ephraims lead but we got it back in under an hour or so,and Ephraim is leading again by a swell number
This is a bit worrying because if Chromdudes do a push in the final hour Ephraim team might not respond in time and we may lose our shit
I'd rather not lose my shit as I am lacking those magical feathers and that 500 feather bonus for winning would be nice
#454  March 11, 2017, 05:14:19 am
i got through the harder map
- 5 star level 40 tharja to take out the green armor, red horse and ninja shitheads (she can survive one hit and deal pretty good damage in return)
- 5 star level 38 sheena to block paths and lure ninja friends
- 4 star level 36 female robin to one shot ursula (needs to have 31atk)
- 4 star level 33 lissa to heal tharja and sheena

the harder part is that the red horse does a lot of damage to sheena, but lissa healed her back to full health every time. if you're not sure what to do with this map and really want to beat it on lunatic i suggest you do everything you can to bring up female robin to that level and find a combination that works out

team ephraim won. congratulations and sorry that you're about to lose to lucina, who is best and most courageous
Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 05:20:15 am by Titiln
#455  March 11, 2017, 05:24:22 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
A japanese dude found an easy way to beat the lunatic map with 3* Robin and Subaki. Wish I found this before wasting like 6 stamina refills.

Ephraim won, btw.
#456  March 11, 2017, 05:31:34 am
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Man, in the end everyone is sent to get buried by Lucena.

I wish I had thought to use their skills like that...
Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 05:36:50 am by R565
#457  March 12, 2017, 12:24:22 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
#TeamDisgusting is getting curb stomped by #TeamWaifu. I knew what I was getting into when joining the Ephraim army after Eirika lost, but I have no regrets. Looking at all the memes and fan art spawned from the Chrom fight alone has been some of the funniest things I've seen in a while, so while Lucina will win the gauntlet hands down (like everyone expected to), I think Ephraim is the real winner here with his new found exposure and popularity amongst the community.
#458  March 12, 2017, 02:32:23 am
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
#TeamDisgusting is getting curb stomped by #TeamWaifu. I knew what I was getting into when joining the Ephraim army after Eirika lost, but I have no regrets. Looking at all the memes and fan art spawned from the Chrom fight alone has been some of the funniest things I've seen in a while, so while Lucina will win the gauntlet hands down (like everyone expected to), I think Ephraim is the real winner here with his new found exposure and popularity amongst the community.

Indeed, more love for FE: Holy War is always welcomed.
#459  March 12, 2017, 07:18:15 pm
  • Busy, busy, busy
    • www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php
Lucina seems to have a lead that is larger than like... all of the votes cast in the first 2 rounds combined. I hope they do more of these in the future though. Maybe one for just Awakening or Fates. I ended up pulling my 3rd Leo sadly. Kind of wish there was a unit trading mechanic. I have 5 Robins and my wife has like 3 Kageros.

Edit: Pulled an -attack +def Ephraim. Game just had to troll me... Managed to finally get a Chrom, but he is +spd -hp so not sure how viable he is.

Edit: Which would you keep, +spd Lilina or +att? Both have -res

-
http://www.Trinitymugen.net/Hosted/CFJ2/
-
thanks again Vans/Jesuszilla!
Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 07:33:01 pm by Lost_Avenger
#460  March 12, 2017, 07:55:50 pm
    • Puerto Rico
That's because when the other armies lost, their people went to Lucina's army because duh, she's going to win.

Which is funny because Ephraim might have stood a chance if they all flocked to him instead.