YesNoOk

Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Read 1544288 times)

Started by Moon Girard, January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android]
#581  March 28, 2017, 08:21:44 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
I heard you should switch her special to an offensive one to take advantage of her attack power and special charging. Unless you're running a fliers team, you might want to swap Ward fliers for something else
#582  March 28, 2017, 01:48:25 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#583  March 28, 2017, 03:46:12 pm
  • Busy, busy, busy
    • www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php
Marth and Lucina?

-
http://www.Trinitymugen.net/Hosted/CFJ2/
-
thanks again Vans/Jesuszilla!
#584  March 28, 2017, 06:43:01 pm
    • Puerto Rico

The good part about her is that she already comes with really good skills already that complement her and you don't need to find that many units to get skills from.

Now, I just need to get Brave Lance+ and she will be.....complete.
#585  March 29, 2017, 12:40:27 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
Looks like Nintendo just leaked the next banner for this Thrusday.

This tweet was apparently deleted already and replaced with the one teasing the new banner similar to the one in the official FE:H twitter.

These "new" characters will be different from their main counterparts as they will be sporting a different look and most likely a different weapon, similar to Christmas Robin who wields a Christmas Tree as a weapon.

#586  March 29, 2017, 01:36:41 am
if that's gonna be the focus for the next two weeks i'm just gonna use my orbs now. i'm fine with regular ass lucina and camilla

wouldn't she benefit more from aegis to reduce damage taken from distant attacks? if you're planning on brave lance then an offensive skill seems like overkill
Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 01:43:03 am by Titiln
#587  March 29, 2017, 02:01:31 am
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
Bunny Camilla oh boy hope she isn't a green so i can use her without having to Drop my new Minerva or i guess if she is a green mage she could replace my Julia. Also funny where gettings a sepcial Xander before regular Xander.

I heard you should switch her special to an offensive one to take advantage of her attack power and special charging. Unless you're running a fliers team, you might want to swap Ward fliers for something else

Yup already gave her Beruka's Special to beat Michalis last night just hadn't upgraded it to the best version yet,i do have Palla so i could do the flier team but my other fliers worth a damn are Camilla and Michalis which leaves my team to get wrecked by reds guess i could swap it for a spur or hone skill.
#588  March 29, 2017, 02:24:08 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
My problem with the Night Sky/Astra line of special skills is that it increases the damage based on...the damage, therefore it can be severely hampered by many factors such as defenses and Triangle Advantage/Disadvantage.

I gave my Minerva, Draconic Gaze since the damage increase is based on her Atk stat and is applied after damage calculations which means it's a flat increase that can't be decreased in any way outside of maybe Special Defensive skills like Pavise.

Long story short, Special Attacks like Dragonic Gaze that increases damage based on your characters stats will always do damage to the opponent even when your normal attacks would normally do 0 damage to the enemy, something that Night Sky/Glimmer/Astra can't do.

if that's gonna be the focus for the next two weeks i'm just gonna use my orbs now. i'm fine with regular ass lucina and camilla

This Easter Banner will most likely be the Focus Banner for the next two weeks.

#589  March 29, 2017, 02:37:55 am
I find the specials based on res the worse to deal with because the few units with high res generally already have a decent special (my highest res is I think Peri and her Glimmer is usually enough), and those who need a strong special like 50 to 80% of a stat generally have a shitty res - specifically. Looking at you, Saizo, I can't find a way to make you deal relevant damage beside the poison.

The anti-Michalis banner fucked off as fast as he did, and we're left with the same terrible banner that's been overstaying its welcome since a week ago already.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 02:41:37 am by Byakko
#590  March 29, 2017, 03:00:33 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
The pegasi, Hawkeye, Fae, Sanaki, Eliwood and a few others get a healthy damage boost from Iceberg at a reasonable 3 turn charge (2 for Hawkeye). It's a shame healers can't inherit it, because it'd make them almost useful. Bonfire has a much better coverage since everyone and their mother has over 30 def.

I really dislike glimmer/astra and luna/moonbow (reddit loves this shit). The former are (usually) only useful for overkill, the later are (usually) only useful in completely uphill battles. The only reason my Lucina still has Luna is Hector.
#591  March 29, 2017, 04:35:49 am
    • USA
My problem with the Night Sky/Astra line of special skills is that it increases the damage based on...the damage, therefore it can be severely hampered by many factors such as defenses and Triangle Advantage/Disadvantage.

I gave my Minerva, Draconic Gaze since the damage increase is based on her Atk stat and is applied after damage calculations which means it's a flat increase that can't be decreased in any way outside of maybe Special Defensive skills like Pavise.

Long story short, Special Attacks like Dragonic Gaze that increases damage based on your characters stats will always do damage to the opponent even when your normal attacks would normally do 0 damage to the enemy, something that Night Sky/Glimmer/Astra can't do.

Unfortunately I only have one Camilla and one FCorrin and have no intention of Fusing them until I get dupes meanwhile since I only pulled greens on the two pulls I did on the Battling Michalis I figured might as well make use of one of the 4 Beruka's I got with my 2 Minerva's since I was just looking for a way to confirm the kill on the Blue Flier when baiting them not that it mattered since it didn't active in time and all I needed to do was have Ephraim or Eirika stand next to Minerva so she got the atk buff. Thanks for the advice though, now i know what to get for her Special skill.
#592  March 29, 2017, 04:58:58 am
    • Puerto Rico
wouldn't she benefit more from aegis to reduce damage taken from distant attacks? if you're planning on brave lance then an offensive skill seems like overkill
No kill like overkill
Good point, but since Brave Lance+ is only available on certain 5* units, I figured it will be a very long time before I can even go for it anyway because no way in hell I'm spending feathers just for skill material.
#593  March 29, 2017, 05:22:19 am
    • USA
Spring Festival Preview

Which includes:

- Blue Tome Lucina (Infantry)
- Green Tome Camilla (Flier)
- Axe Chrom (Infantry)
- Lance Xander (Cavalry)
#594  March 29, 2017, 05:52:04 am
    • USA
Dat Camilla and she is a flying tome user bye Julia, also it'll be impossible to ever take Xander seriously again after this.
#595  March 29, 2017, 06:04:34 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Gronnblade/flying ward teams are a thing now, cool.
#596  March 29, 2017, 09:02:12 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Oh gosh flying tome user. I neeeeeed it.
#597  March 29, 2017, 09:40:49 am
    • Puerto Rico
Was burning through a few excess dueling crests I've gotten and damn nearly every team was running a Hector with Vantage. Advanced was giving me 311-313 for a no death win. Really thankful for having Tharja with me who can take Hector's counter attack and reliably souble him in return. Except for that one Hector who was given Wary Fighter. Fuck that guy.
#598  March 29, 2017, 10:09:06 am
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Well, good thing I did one last summon round for the current focus: I got two 5-Star units in just a single summon round).
Granted, one of the two was Olwen, who was part of the focus, but still.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#599  March 29, 2017, 11:49:37 am
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Jesus man you're a slow player
I thought I was slow for only having around 8 lvl 40 units but fuck man
#600  March 29, 2017, 01:32:46 pm
    • Puerto Rico
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Ok, you need to spend your orbs into finishing upgrading your castle so you can get the most xp. And afterwards, focus on finishing the story so you can unlock the rest of the training​ tower. I mean, geeze what have you been doing?