YesNoOk

Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Read 1518421 times)

Started by Moon Girard, January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android]
#701  April 10, 2017, 01:49:21 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
They wanna remove the daily +1 Orbs and make it so you just get Orbs from the daily quest or the events or monthly quests.
It's their way of getting you to pay up and buy orbs,but as long as you run the training tower a couple of times a day you'll get your daily Orb
#702  April 10, 2017, 02:08:58 pm
  • Busy, busy, busy
    • www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php
I was on Beruka, but forgot how many feathers I had

-
http://www.Trinitymugen.net/Hosted/CFJ2/
-
thanks again Vans/Jesuszilla!
#703  April 10, 2017, 04:19:47 pm
the daily orbs are gone for now, they'll likely be back later. there are 20 orbs coming up after the gauntlet is over and i'm sure there will be some quests to get orbs this month
#704  April 11, 2017, 03:19:41 am
with the arena feathers i just got i can upgrade someone else and i'm wondering who

nowi seems like a good choice but a nino/eirika/tharja team also looks good
#705  April 11, 2017, 08:31:12 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Nino or Robin (either Robin).
#706  April 11, 2017, 10:46:25 am
    • USA
You seem pretty set when it comes to reds, blues, and colorless. Greens could use something better though so Nino for sure if she's not something like -ATK or -SPD.

Otherwise, Nowi and Sharena are good picks.
#707  April 11, 2017, 01:08:54 pm
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Shit, Arena missions are gone now as well.
Now there's literally no way for me to get summon spheres anymore without spending money, and fuck spending money.
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#708  April 11, 2017, 01:41:40 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
There's a server update later tonight. It'll add new quests, new heroes, new banners, a new GHB and maybe that starting position and hero merit things we heard about.

Edit: new arena ranks too.
Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 01:45:39 pm by Fubs
#709  April 11, 2017, 01:43:34 pm
Now there's literally no way for me to get summon spheres anymore without spending money
Those games would get way too much heat if they tried that so generally they don't. There's no way FEH is trying that when it's having a good run so far.
Oh, and now I wish there were a way to keep getting SPs. That 5* Chrom with his Aether that costs 500 SP, plus other skills that cost 200 and 300, and everyone else waiting with inherited skills but they're already sitting at lv40, there's no way I ever unlock all that.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 01:52:09 pm by Byakko
#710  April 11, 2017, 02:45:41 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Just kill stuff with him. You still get SP for it.
#711  April 11, 2017, 02:56:10 pm
Yeah, 3 at a time. I gave up giving Narcian a hammer a long time ago (I got other armor crushing axes since then), and Chrom is waiting for 510 SP just for his own skills that I put on hold even after Aether, and only 5 levels to go before the cap. It'll take months. And let's not even talk about rolling another Chrom to merge and get 20~40 SP.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#712  April 11, 2017, 03:02:34 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Yea, my Julia and Tharja have over 1k left over SP and both of them have all their skills learned including a few extra inherited ones.

Just do tower/arena every time you get the chance.
#713  April 11, 2017, 03:16:01 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
    • Guatemala
SP shortage is one of the reasons I never maxed the castle (that and dimishing returns), the extra experience is actually detrimental on the long run as farming SP is way easier in the lower levels.
Chrom is waiting for 510 SP just for his own skills that I put on hold even after Aether, and only 5 levels to go before the cap. It'll take months
If you remove his special and stick to (current Chrom lvl-6) lvl quest you should get enough SP for his base kit in a few days. I needed like 1500 SP after promoting Michalis and farmed them in a week.
#714  April 11, 2017, 04:10:37 pm
As in hitting more often and killing less, while sure enough to not get killed ? I'll look into that. I just spent a dozen crests (out of 70 piled up as I only used one per day until now) I've got like a dozen SP with single hits, I'm not sure that's really effective. And then sometimes I get a blue lv40 with 3 lv2s and I'm wiped with no SP gained. That being said, I managed to reach 3k dueling points in a go, that was rare, I usually go with my all lv40 team and even with all hard wins and only a couple of deaths, I barely pass 2k points. I don't get how the points are calculated.
On a bridge, I had Chrom as a wall, a healer, and a dancer all lined up, it was pretty hilarious until the wyvern guy reached my lv2 healer.
#715  April 11, 2017, 04:52:23 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
    • Guatemala
Uh, you're grinding in the arena? that's pretty inefficient. If you want SP fast you need to hit the training tower. You'll have to burn hundreds of crests to match a single stamina at your current rate.

If the strata around your level are all blue pick the first stratum and quit, they'll reset. The enemies level in each stratum are +/- 2-3 of the recommended level. You'll get 3 SP for defeating enemies that are 1-6 levels below your Chrom (or higher than him). The reason I recommended removing his special is because killing an enemy with it grants extra experience, and again, leveling up too fast is bad. When you do level up you'll get 18 to 24 extra SP at once.

By the way the arena matches you with teams that have roughly the same BST as your own. The only way to score high in it is to use one of the season's bonus heroes. They double your score.
#716  April 11, 2017, 04:56:17 pm
i forgot what my nino's IV spread is exactly, but it's not good. i'll keep my feathers until i get a better one.

sp farming kinda sucks but it's not that bad through training tower
#717  April 11, 2017, 05:03:44 pm
I don't normally farm through arena, like I said I only use one crest a day to finish the daily quests, I had 70+ crests laying there. Meanwhile I have 3 teams that I'm leveling (when the colors or level range for a given floor is bad for the corresponding team, I do another team on another floor, it's good enough), so I run out of stamina at an alarming rate, and I don't have any more potion. I blaze through the tower whenever I can - but it never seemed to give me much SP beside straight leveling up.
... The bonus for recommended arena units is double ?! God damn.

with the arena feathers i just got i can upgrade someone else and i'm wondering who
It seems you don't do with many mages, personally I'd go with Ursula out of these but that's because tits and I find the alternatives boring.
Oh yeah, while I'm at it, how good is that 5* Beruka ? I have a 3* one, I really like her design but her skill set is kinda bad and her one good point seem to be being a tank, I really don't know if I should 4* her. Did you upgrade her or did you get her straight at 5* ? Is she useful ?
Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 05:20:00 pm by Byakko
#718  April 11, 2017, 10:50:05 pm
it should be a mage because i only have tharja as it is, but i'm not in a rush because her damage output if she starts the turn next to eirika is ridiculous. and if she has taken some amount of damage then desperation 3 will trigger (at 75% or less which lets her strike twice in a row if she's starting the attack). considering the speed buff from eirika and darting blow her attacking speed is 47. she kills pretty much everything regardless of color.

i got beruka in the wyvern riders focus. it could've been any of the other three, but it is what it is...
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
she has very good defense, but her speed sucks. she's probably good at blocking the path for physical blue units but nothing much else. as for her skills, defiant def would put her defense at 44 which is very good. lunge swaps her position with the enemy's, which would probably put her in more trouble, in range to mages or archers. with skill inheritance she might be decent (like giving her quick riposte or a breaker skill so she can hit twice, and a better offensive skill like bonfire to take advantage of her high def) but otherwise i wouldn't bother. you might have other units that make better use of those skills
#719  April 11, 2017, 11:44:02 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
    • Guatemala
I'd go with MRobin if I were you. The easiest way for you to lose atm is taking a stray hit from Klein, Reinhardt or Linde before you have time to position Eirika and Tharja. Robin with triangle adept and b tome breaker covers those weak spots.
#720  April 12, 2017, 04:25:32 am
robin's not a bad idea either. it should be him, nowi or waiting until i get a better nino

the next focus seems to be gaiden unsurprisingly
http://imgur.com/a/KDOZJ