YesNoOk

Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Read 1545084 times)

Started by Moon Girard, January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android]
#861  April 28, 2017, 10:54:25 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Infantry units can't use Wary Fighter.

I was cherry picking green and blue orbs and still found myself rolling Ryoma instead of Hector. He joins the happy 5* sword family of Chrom, Lucina, Seliph, Alm and Hana. It was a +DEF/-SPD Ryoma, so he's basically Ike. I'm debating whether to give him fury/keep defiant atk and vantage to piss people off in the arena or darting blow + quick riposte to patch up his speed.
#862  April 29, 2017, 12:46:45 am
    • Canada
I'd definitely recommend Darting Blow. He's far more effective with SPD. You also can't go wrong with a Vantage build, but Riposte might be the better choice with your +DEF.

I'm not saying Ike is better than Ryoma (I don't have him so I can't tell ;_; ) but he's definitely near the top of the game around him.

Ike's Res is also lower by quite a bit (Ryoma's lowest Res = Ike's neutral Res). But I feel your pain dude, I would also like to compare but haven't landed Ike yet. Survivability is definitely on Ike's side outside of magic units. My Ryoma is +ATK/-Res and he just barely tanks the odd magic unit. They get crushed.
Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 12:54:04 am by 2RudeX
#863  April 29, 2017, 01:56:42 am
Vantage and Aether+Heavy Blade make his low Res a non issue though, what blue mages are there that can survive his ATK long enough to bypass his heal as long as you plan out your timing a little ? If only the OP units are a problem, it's not that much of a problem.
What I mean is, I was soloing (with a Dancer) stages 5 to 7 levels above his own when I was turboleveling him, and he practically soloed the Robin GHB with triple mages at lv37. I might try Ursula with him when she returns.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 02:09:02 am by Byakko
#864  April 29, 2017, 02:37:09 am
    • Canada
Your current build with Ike is exactly where I wanna make the comparison... :mcry:

Outside of OP blue units (mostly dragons), they can definitely wipe out most mages with little issues. I just mean when they're on the receiving end, it's almost never pretty. Especially if they counter and you still need them to take out Hector and/or Takumi later on for example. That's why I'm so curious about Ike's Aether+Heavy Blade with Vantage in terms of overall effectiveness and timing.
Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 02:40:15 am by 2RudeX
#865  April 29, 2017, 06:03:07 pm
there are situations in which ike would be better than ryoma and viceversa, but overall i'd think ike has more winning situations but not enough for me to try and get him. i mean i could put some money into the game and try to get him but i'd regret it later on

I can now delete my second account which is a relief because having to do the missions on two accounts was a real pain I'll miss Spring Lucina and Eldigan though.
are you going to delete it? i know someone that is interested in an account with azura
Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 07:18:51 pm by Titiln
#866  April 29, 2017, 07:17:32 pm
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ

Might as well post my friend ID: 2206312137
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#867  April 30, 2017, 03:37:07 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
I was able to pull 3 Hectors so far and I want help deciding what I should do with one of them. I already fed one of them to Zephiel, but can't decide what to do with the other one.

I was thinking of either keeping two Hectors for Armor Emblem (though I already have a 5* Sheena that can replace one of the Hectors if need be) or feed him to Titania for Distant Counter so she can be a super hard counter to Blue units (especially mages).
#868  April 30, 2017, 06:11:25 am
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
#869  April 30, 2017, 04:46:01 pm
  • Busy, busy, busy
    • www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php
I have 5 Hectors now :p. I think I'll be passing out distant counter. One is definitely going to Zephiel. One might go to Camilla or something

-
http://www.Trinitymugen.net/Hosted/CFJ2/
-
thanks again Vans/Jesuszilla!
#870  April 30, 2017, 06:24:57 pm
    • Canada
Got my 2nd Ryoma today. +HP/-SPD IVs. Very useless to me. What should I do with him?
#871  April 30, 2017, 06:53:45 pm
he's not very useful for skill inheritance fodder since his skills are fairly common, so your options are merging him, turning him into 2000 feathers, or just keep him around for the rare situation in which two ryomas would be useful
#872  April 30, 2017, 07:00:50 pm
His Raijinto can be inherited though, if you have another boring sword user at 5*.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#873  April 30, 2017, 07:04:22 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
No, it's a personal weapon. You can't inherit any 5* locked weapon that doesn't have a + in its name.

Edit: I'd recommend keeping the spare Ryoma around just in case the game implements another feature. Don't be like those suckers who sacked spare units early on just to pull their hair out when SI was implemented.
Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 07:56:58 pm by Fubs
#874  April 30, 2017, 07:25:55 pm
Oh, didn't know that. That's a waste, then.
#875  May 01, 2017, 05:48:04 pm
after thinking about it some more you should keep that ryoma. we don't know how that "your units die" mode will work and it'd be useful to have an extra one in case your main one dies

damn there are a lot of may quests
#876  May 01, 2017, 06:53:09 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Up to 10 Defense wins for me this week. I did some more SI with the scraps I've gotten and looks like it's working better.(Swapped Breath of Life for Savage Blow on Julia and gave her Rally Speed to aid Tharja when she doesn't need to attack, Olivia finally has Sword breaker 3 and Effie has Threaten Def to further ensure anything in her range is mildly inconvenienced.)

I'm theorizing that "your units die" mode to be a sort of Survival mode, if only because I seriously don't think they're willing to risk pissing off people with true permadeath.
Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 06:57:20 pm by Darkflare
#877  May 01, 2017, 07:27:18 pm
yeah it has to be some separate mode where you can't use those units anymore in that mode (and even then i figure it's for a period of time, like for the day)

next arena friends

5/2 at 12AM (PT) to 5/7 at 4PM (PT)
it'll be shorter because they're revamping arena on the 9th
#878  May 02, 2017, 08:23:49 am
    • Canada
Damn it... my units are never featured lol.

Got 4 defenses this week. I've been baiting with Jeorge which seems to be working. Plus I finally added Triangle Adept 3 and Quick Riposte 3 to Nowi recently, so that made a big difference.

No, it's a personal weapon. You can't inherit any 5* locked weapon that doesn't have a + in its name.

Edit: I'd recommend keeping the spare Ryoma around just in case the game implements another feature. Don't be like those suckers who sacked spare units early on just to pull their hair out when SI was implemented.

Yeah, I think I'll hang onto him in that case. I was either gonna trade for feathers or merge with my current Ryoma but he only gets +1 to speed and hp which I don't think will make a difference.
#879  May 02, 2017, 08:49:25 am
celica's artwork showed up in that fortune thing which makes me think her group will be the next focus. also she's probably a red unit
#880  May 02, 2017, 10:31:32 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares

Wow, that was fucking easy.

The left side is covered by 3 units since the green mage can also attack the same spot the lance and Xander cover, so I recommend doing the first strike from the right. Thatrja was my MVP for this one. One shot the Sword on the right. Green mage Sudokued to her. Next turn, Julia killed the lance, Tharja killed Xander and the Cleric was dead on the next turn.