YesNoOk

Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Read 1518292 times)

Started by Moon Girard, January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android]
#1221  June 17, 2017, 10:00:50 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Jesus the Legion map is hard
I can't even get to the part where reinforcements slide in,I get assfucked beforehand
Why couldnt this have been like the game where theres just 5 legions chillin so I could just throw my red units at them

Also for some dumb reason I've only been greeted by MoonGirard and his second acc, MGirard , for the past week or so
IDK why I just found it weird
#1222  June 18, 2017, 01:01:08 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Get more friends.
#1223  June 18, 2017, 03:17:06 am
    • Canada
Jesus the Legion map is hard
I can't even get to the part where reinforcements slide in,I get assfucked beforehand
Why couldnt this have been like the game where theres just 5 legions chillin so I could just throw my red units at them

Yeah dude. For obvious reasons, this has been the toughest map yet. Even on Lunatic. I've managed to get them down to the very last blue cavalry unit which I'm proud of. I ain't givin' up.
#1224  June 18, 2017, 06:46:55 am
Also for some dumb reason I've only been greeted by MoonGirard and his second acc, MGirard , for the past week or so
IDK why I just found it weird
the mgirard account is my friend he just hasnt bothered to change the name yet
#1225  June 18, 2017, 06:59:06 pm
    • Canada
BODIED! (4+ stamina potions later...)

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

I can't I recall much of what I did for the last couple of turns, but for most of it I kept everyone close at the bottom and had to bait them in for a solid 4-5 turns.
The toughest part about that was getting the last Blur Cav within range before he takes center and covers the entire map. Also to mention planning around the archer/invisible tile as well; otherwise, holding the center is definitely doable and likely would've been the simplest way to beat this map. Wings of Mercy Olivia was a god send. Landing the last hit was orgasmic.
#1226  June 19, 2017, 04:53:53 am
#1227  June 19, 2017, 05:05:06 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
I was about to use Athena as my bonus unit, but Tempest Trials was taking up most of my time (and stamina) so I didn't get her leveled up properly. However after seeing Hinoka....*Flier Emblem intensifies*
#1228  June 19, 2017, 07:58:35 am
    • Puerto Rico
I wonder if I have enough time to power level Anna to a viable level....
#1229  June 19, 2017, 08:00:24 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
My Anna is at 40 and has good skills. Some times I forget that the Hoshidan Royals are in this game since they are impossible to summon.
#1230  June 19, 2017, 08:57:13 am
    • Puerto Rico
Upon reconsideration, I might just use Camus instead. Does he need a lot of SI to be good?
#1231  June 19, 2017, 09:31:19 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Staple Camus build is Fury, Bonfire, Vantage, and Reposition. Goad Cavalry is fine on him.
#1232  June 19, 2017, 10:19:47 am
    • Puerto Rico
I'm a little short on SI stuff so here's hoping what I can do is enough.
#1233  June 19, 2017, 11:20:47 am
slap him in your first team of tempest mode, even if you lose him by the third or fourth round his SP will still skyrocket. I got over 2k SP on Tharja.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1234  June 19, 2017, 11:34:17 am
    • Puerto Rico
I mean, I'm a little short on actual skills to pass on, although I definitely should go ahead and do that to raise his SP.
#1235  June 20, 2017, 04:13:06 pm
I got bored with Tempest Trials reward ladder, I'm just using the mode to rake up the feathers and SP for units lacking them. I should get 5* Mask before the end, still. I do like the format, it's faster, and I'm getting used to the over broken stats and team comp of the CPU (well, I never cleared the lunatic levels but I'm good with the last hard one).

Speaking of feathers, I caved and 4*'d then 5*'d a Nino, even though I have zero interest in her (?). Too few good green mages (even if Nino has paper defense), too many strategies relying on that nuke.
... Hm, just checked, I actually can give Gronnblade+ to a 4* Cecilia. As long as I have the 5* weapon, it's possible. Wouldn't that be more interesting ? Hell of a SP vacuum though.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 04:20:33 pm by Byakko
#1236  June 21, 2017, 09:01:33 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Reminder that Tempest Trials is closing in 24 hours. Get your rewards before they're gone.

Kinda late, but for those who don't know the game added weekly Arena quests for the next 3 weeks which have a Normal, Hard, and Lunatic version which rewards Orbs, Crests, and Stam potions.

I got bored with Tempest Trials reward ladder, I'm just using the mode to rake up the feathers and SP for units lacking them. I should get 5* Mask before the end, still. I do like the format, it's faster, and I'm getting used to the over broken stats and team comp of the CPU (well, I never cleared the lunatic levels but I'm good with the last hard one).

Speaking of feathers, I caved and 4*'d then 5*'d a Nino, even though I have zero interest in her (?). Too few good green mages (even if Nino has paper defense), too many strategies relying on that nuke.
... Hm, just checked, I actually can give Gronnblade+ to a 4* Cecilia. As long as I have the 5* weapon, it's possible. Wouldn't that be more interesting ? Hell of a SP vacuum though.

Cecilia with a Gronnblade Tome is only viable if you plan on running a Horse Emblem team with Cavalry buffs, otherwise don't bother as Cecilia is better off with her default Tome anywhere else.

Despite that, I would just focus on prepping your Nino as she's a great investment in the long run, especially with events like Tempest where nuking in one shot is the way to go.
#1237  June 21, 2017, 01:19:05 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
I got all the decent awards in Tempest Trials so I'm not playing it so much. But it's a good way to get SP and HM. :yes:
#1238  June 21, 2017, 01:31:58 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Gronnblade+ to a 4* Cecilia. As long as I have the 5* weapon, it's possible. Wouldn't that be more interesting ? Hell of a SP vacuum though.
With horse support Cecilia can nuke with a vanilla Gronblade. Giving her Gronblade+ is overkill, so you'd be better keeping that 5* Nino.
#1239  June 21, 2017, 06:41:48 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
I got all the decent awards in Tempest Trials so I'm not playing it so much. But it's a good way to get SP and HM. :yes:

Aside from running it for the great HM and SP gain, I'm also running it to stay within the top 1000 so I can get the 10k feathers after the event.
#1240  June 22, 2017, 10:01:07 pm
how'd you guys finish in tempest trials? i got to the last orb reward and quit with like 100000 points