Re: Gohan Z2
#1161  August 27, 2013, 05:01:59 pm
  • SNK is life
#1162  August 27, 2013, 06:43:22 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
That actually would also mean you could use it against a fireball , that could be fun.
It could still work as a counter against fireballs (having him teleport next to p2 to deliver the first blow and consecutive attacks).
I'll repost a PM exchange I had with Bathazar. 8)
Balthazar said:
-Also I'm not sure if it's cool that it uses Lv3 even when it misses. I was thinking it might be better if it used Lv1 to activate, and then as soon as it connects and goes to the superpause, it uses another Lv2, coming to the Lv3 in total.
-Hmmm do you think it should also work when he's hit by fireballs? Maybe you can have Gohan teleport next to the shooter. Eh might be overdoing it.
- How about I make the move performable with Start only, not use any powerbar when it misses and fill up Gohan's powerbar with 3000 power when it connects, as well as killing the opponent automatically ? ::)
- See previous point. If Gohan is hit by a fireball, it should probably regenerate him completely too. Good idea. ;)

Wonderful stance, ME LUV !!!!!
Send me !!! Send me !!! Send me !!! :D
#1163  August 27, 2013, 06:56:44 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Could he also get a free car?

Aha I get you, you are right, its way too much lenience.
I did think he should grab if performed right next to the opponent, but then it  misses the whole point of activating it as you are about to get punched.

I would still let the punch or attack connect, just because it would be badass to have him block it with his face.
#1164  August 27, 2013, 10:00:02 pm
    • France
Included everything Balthazar sent me. :)

Oh Gohan why u so stupid !?
#1165  August 27, 2013, 10:04:32 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio

#1166  August 27, 2013, 10:08:02 pm
  • The Only Easy Day was Yesterday
    • USA
    • www.facebook.com/truemicah
My God, look at the huge swirling ball of Death!  :gonk:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#1167  August 28, 2013, 12:24:33 am
  • An Artist/Writer.
    • USA
    • bluesunstudios@yahoo.com
    • bluesunstudios.deviantart.com
I would honestly prefer if the Gekiretsu Ranbu stayed as a counter super art. Also, may I ask something Balthazar? Are you planning to have the foreground and background black out for the duration of the Gekiretsu Ranbu (akin to the Kaioken). Looking at Gohan's special diagonal upwards dash and the super in the video, he'd have to fly really fast to land in that final Butterfly Smash on the opponent.
Stay true to your own heart, faiths, and convictions; your destiny is what YOU make of it.
#1168  August 28, 2013, 01:04:07 am
Gohan is reminding me of Gouken for the masenko.
#1169  August 28, 2013, 01:12:28 am
    • France
I would honestly prefer if the Gekiretsu Ranbu stayed as a counter super art. Also, may I ask something Balthazar? Are you planning to have the foreground and background black out for the duration of the Gekiretsu Ranbu (akin to the Kaioken). Looking at Gohan's special diagonal upwards dash and the super in the video, he'd have to fly really fast to land in that final Butterfly Smash on the opponent.
- Gekiretsu will remain as a counter only. At least that's what I want.
- The last part will get a black BG, speedlines and all, as Kaiyoken. It was just a misunderstanding on my end about what Balthazar wanted (but I didn't have all the necessary sprites anyway, and still don't :P ).
#1170  August 28, 2013, 01:21:01 am
It could still work as a counter against fireballs (having him teleport next to p2 to deliver the first blow and consecutive attacks).

I would love this as a counter stance.

Nah, thats stupid.
#1171  August 28, 2013, 01:22:28 am
    • France
That's what we did. He uses this stance as a counter startup. If he's hit during this stance, it activates the super.
#1172  August 28, 2013, 01:46:08 am
    • xxlunytun3sxx@aim.com
Awesome pose! man each update gets me more and more hype for these future releases. keep up the good work balth and cybaster!
http://www.twitch.tv/zer0degr33z

I sometimes stream MUGEN. Join me!
#1173  August 28, 2013, 03:51:14 am
  • Not for sale
It's unreal how professional those screenshots look. Seriously, get the fuck at Bandai and start working on a official game.
#1174  August 28, 2013, 06:03:10 am
  • An Artist/Writer.
    • USA
They're too good for Bandai. And besides, if they work for them chances are that they'll get ran into the ground from overwork. And we don't want another Yoshinori Ono incident do we? I'd rather that they do this for fun.

I want to ask more questions about the Gekiretsu Ranbu, but I'll save them for another time. On another note, the pose looks like it could use maybe a little more frames. The animation looks a little too quick for my taste, but it's still cool nonetheless.
Stay true to your own heart, faiths, and convictions; your destiny is what YOU make of it.
Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 06:07:20 am by BlueSunStudios
#1175  August 28, 2013, 06:07:58 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
holy shit what are you talking about.

NoZ

#1176  August 28, 2013, 06:13:21 am
  • pain is weakness leaving the body
    • Puerto Rico
    • phantomgs.forumotion.net/
This guy has platinum replicas of Balth and Cybaster's cock's hanging on his wall for encouragement,seriously the dickride must end
#1177  August 28, 2013, 06:13:59 am
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
dont mind him hes just acting as he normally does XD

wow Noz you said what I wanted to say but didn't want to sound like an ass for no reason +1 bud.

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#1178  August 28, 2013, 07:23:20 am
  • An Artist/Writer.
    • USA
What are you all, middle schoolers? "Dick Riding"? Pfft, real mature there...
#1179  August 28, 2013, 07:26:30 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
BlueSun isn't the only dickrider here.
#1180  August 28, 2013, 07:29:22 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
What are you all, middle schoolers? "Dick Riding"? Pfft, real mature there...
>Doesn't listen when people kindly ask him to stop.
>Calls others immature.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?