YesNoOk

KOFXV Otoma=Raga (Read 18222 times)

Started by BoyBoyz, February 20, 2022, 05:49:32 am
Share this topic:
KOFXV Otoma=Raga
#1  February 20, 2022, 05:49:32 am
After being away for a long time, this new boss piqued my fancy. Anyone who knows how to mod the game to make her playable, and is willing to share this information, would help me greatly. Else, I will slowly work on what I can.

Last Edit: March 18, 2022, 10:13:09 am by BoyBoyz
Re: KOFXV Otoma=Raga
#2  February 20, 2022, 06:09:34 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
After being away for a long time, this new boss piqued my fancy. Anyone who knows how to mod the game to make her playable, and is willing to share this information, would help me greatly. Else, I will slowly work on what I can.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6jKBVT4Rqk[/youtube]
https://imgur.com/a/3HarJ4V

yes! yes!! yes!!!

also was sad to see werewood/borewood gave up on verse (kof xiv). but man u r a life saver! great work on otoma=raga. good luck.
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#3  February 20, 2022, 09:17:16 am
  • "Forgeddaboudit"
  • Squawkabilly
    • Romania
    • wf4123.neocities.org
Even if it's 3D-based, I should know that is it. What a regular.
#4  February 20, 2022, 09:23:50 pm
  • Support me @ ko-fi.com/violinken
    • youtube.com/c/ViolinKen
Seems it's currently possible with some sort of mod.

Why are you manually cleaning green pixels off her edges?  You might want to use reshade (chromakey) and animget to rip her sprites without needing to clean her edges.
Support me @ ko-fi.com/violinken

#5  February 25, 2022, 03:51:56 am
Yea even with re-shade, the full green background is still pixelated and has to be manually cleaned :( It does lessen the work a lot though!
#6  February 25, 2022, 04:30:14 am
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
  • Ambassador of MugenRevival
    • South Korea
    • sites.google.com/view/kolossoni-mugen
Seems it's currently possible with some sort of mod.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdtjRQqnKzs&t[/youtube]

Why are you manually cleaning green pixels off her edges?  You might want to use reshade (chromakey) and animget to rip her sprites without needing to clean her edges.

Because 3D assets can't be perfectly separated since they have smears and other fancy shit they got going on.

My recommendation: Use Photoshop and use a feature called "Stroke" under the "Layers" tab. Make it solid (AKA Opacity = 100) and make the size around 1 or 2 pixels (using Inside positioning ofc). Make it the closest color you need them to be to mask out the green pixelated texture. That'll reduce your work a whole lot.
#7  March 01, 2022, 10:07:57 am
  • Support me @ ko-fi.com/violinken
    • youtube.com/c/ViolinKen
Yea even with re-shade, the full green background is still pixelated and has to be manually cleaned :( It does lessen the work a lot though!
Ah.  Probably related to antialiasing.  Are there any options to disable it?  You should be good to rip without cleaning edges once you do.
Support me @ ko-fi.com/violinken

#8  March 18, 2022, 10:12:42 am
I feel dumb. Removal of anti-aliasing could have lessened so much required time lol.

Anyway update :

#9  March 18, 2022, 06:20:08 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
That's a lot of progress for someone who had just posted about cleaning backgrounds. ;D
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#10  March 18, 2022, 07:43:31 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
now this gonna be hot
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#11  April 12, 2023, 02:39:40 pm

Would these be of any help?