YesNoOk

Fate/Grand Order (Read 2140200 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#3941  December 17, 2019, 12:58:20 am
  • The Ultimate Shield
  • I WANT IT ALL!!!
I'm actually annoyed I got Eresh, because that's a second five star Lancer I need to level in a row, after getting Artoria Lancer for the first time.  Resources are a headache sometimes.
GOH: bmc would tell birds that they're broken because they shouldn't air recover.
#3942  December 17, 2019, 01:22:51 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
I'm actually annoyed I got Eresh, because that's a second five star Lancer I need to level in a row, after getting Artoria Lancer for the first time.  Resources are a headache sometimes.

I honestly was going more for the event CEs to get a headstart on farming despite my internal self screaming to stop throwing quartz that should be going toward Jalter next month. Eresh wasn't a priority, I didn't have much quartz to begin with and I certainly wasn't expecting to pull another SSR after pulling one about two weeks ago.

All I'm saying is just enjoy your luck and don't be so arrogant about it, cause there are people out there who would kill for your luck.

Case in point: KR community rolling for Eresh with some disastrous results.

Warning salt ahead

Depends how much was saved and how much was bought and what tier

The highest tier is 168 for 80 dollars, which has always seemed like abject insanity to me but hey I'm not a whale

You'd be surprised to know that ironically FGO has some of the cheapest prices when it comes to buying premium currency when compared to other Gacha games, but I guess that's what happens when you have a 1% 5* rate. Gotta make it look tempting somehow...
Last Edit: December 17, 2019, 01:42:01 am by Magical Amber
#3943  December 17, 2019, 01:33:18 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Depends how much was saved and how much was bought and what tier

The highest tier is 168 for 80 dollars, which has always seemed like abject insanity to me but hey I'm not a whale
wow, so your friend spent like $600
#3944  December 17, 2019, 02:06:00 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
To drive the point even further, here’s NA’s train wreck when rolling for Eresh. Not saying you guys are ever going to whale, but if you ever dumped all your resources into a banner and get nothing you want in return only for someone to say “lol rolled them in 1 ticket, didn’t event want them lol”, you’ll finally feel how these people do.

Even more salt.

wow, so your friend spent like $600

More or less.

#3945  December 17, 2019, 03:05:31 am
  • The Ultimate Shield
  • I WANT IT ALL!!!

I honestly was going more for the event CEs to get a headstart on farming despite my internal self screaming to stop throwing quartz that should be going toward Jalter next month. Eresh wasn't a priority, I didn't have much quartz to begin with and I certainly wasn't expecting to pull another SSR after pulling one about two weeks ago.

All I'm saying is just enjoy your luck and don't be so arrogant about it, cause there are people out there who would kill for your luck.

Case in point: KR community rolling for Eresh with some disastrous results.

Warning salt ahead

They would kill for my luck, while I would kill for the mere ability to spend that much money on a video game.  Thing is, I did sorta want her, but I just happened to end up with exactly 30 SQ after the handout.

I am normally not lucky at all.  Last time I got a unit that was actually on rateup was the Da Vinci banner.  Everything else has been a bust, especially for four stars.
GOH: bmc would tell birds that they're broken because they shouldn't air recover.
#3946  December 17, 2019, 03:19:43 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Got a free Shuten off of a summon ticket.  Wow.

Well uh, this is weird. 

I ten rolled Ozymandias, and summon ticket'd Archer of Inferno.  On the Babylonia anime banner. 

I'm confused, but not complaining in the slightest.

Did a single roll, got a second Parvati.

I am so confused.  What is my luck?

I dunno, you seem pretty lucky to me. Shuten was even on rate up too when that one happened.

#3947  December 17, 2019, 04:20:19 am
  • The Ultimate Shield
  • I WANT IT ALL!!!
Difference is, none of it was expected.  Some was wanted, Tomoe was a surprise, Shuten I can take or leave, and... Parvati exists I guess. 

Desire sensor is in full effect for me. 

Remember.  Always expect nothing.

Maybe CEs.  Mostly nothing.
#3948  December 17, 2019, 04:41:45 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Honestly, the good luck may seem like a blessing, but it can become a curse just as much especially if you're willing to put down some money for waifus since you're more likely to impulse buy just to ride a hot streak you think you have.

I mean, just cause they had shit luck this banner doesn't mean they'll have shit luck every banner. And damn, they can be jealous of my burst of good luck, but I'll be jealous of them having so much disposable income to throw around for nice art.
#3949  December 17, 2019, 05:06:22 am
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas
After a few more tries... Finally I got Ereshkigal... and the 5th Starry Nights in the process. I'm done rolling. Finally the game had enough spooking me. ;_;

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

I'm gonna skip on Hokusai. She's not a priority, compared to Fujinon.
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.
#3950  December 17, 2019, 05:11:22 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
I’m not trying to be the fun police and it’s fine to boast about a lucky pull you got to everyone, but it’s the way you go about it. Just choose your words carefully and try to not come off as condescending.

I play 5 Gachas currently, but FGO is the only one I actively spend money on. Even then going deep into Gacha hell firsthand is a humbling yet traumatic experience I don’t want to see anyone go through just because one person didn’t get their Waifu in $1000+ while some prick goes around announcing to the world they got them in one multi in a disrespectful way.
#3951  December 17, 2019, 05:31:04 am
    • Mexico
I’m not trying to be the fun police and it’s fine to boast about a lucky pull you got to everyone, but it’s the way you go about it. Just choose your words carefully and try to not come off as condescending.

Essentially this. It really sucks when one doesn't get what it seeks for.

There are ways to express how you feel glad with your results without the intention (or with it) of rubbing salt on the wounds... though, I shall say, @Darkflare that when I pulled Caster Nero this past Summer Event, I wasn't intersted on her because I'm not a fan of hers, but ended up rolling around with her anyways and now I'm glad I got her since she's one of my main hitting Casers along Titty Monk; that is especially true after hearing on the Discord channel I go that there were people who failed to get her... horribly.
PotS said:

Fact.
#3952  December 17, 2019, 06:04:59 am
  • The Ultimate Shield
  • I WANT IT ALL!!!
It just still baffles me to this day that people can dump over a thousand dollars on a mobile game like this.

Thats enough to build a decent PC

That's enough to buy multiple game consoles

God forbid I mention how many games that could get you for said consoles.  Or on steam.

And some of those were depressing, like that person who was duping their mother for more money.  Actually what the fuck, some of these people have legit gambling problems.
#3953  December 17, 2019, 01:15:35 pm
5 ten rolls all bare minimum wtf ... it's been 3 months since i got 5 star servant.

i got tons of 5 star ce lb so that's nice but come on i only want abigail. like for real i've got tons and tons of exp cards i don't even know what to do with them anymore.
Last Edit: December 17, 2019, 01:18:38 pm by 地獄の花
#3954  December 18, 2019, 12:42:26 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Lostbelt 5 stuff:

Orion (the actual Orion) 5* Archer (Artemis re-revamp when!?)

Greek Medb Europa 5* Rider

Madricardo 3* Rider

Hektor animation update

Lostbelt 5 CM
#3955  December 18, 2019, 01:44:38 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
Got him in 400+ gems!!

Though I thought I was finally free from hero's proof hell. AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

#3956  December 18, 2019, 02:58:19 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
lmao, they really went full bara with him.
#3957  December 18, 2019, 09:28:58 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
an apparently the cool armour dude is odiseus.
#3958  December 19, 2019, 01:19:22 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Some info regarding Lostbelt 5. This is the largest chapter to date and contains many twist and turns that even made the entire community fly into a panic due to how many unpredictable events that transpired.

Spoiler: Massive Spoilers (click to see content)

There are other details I'm missing here, but there are mostly the major ones I wanted to mention.
Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 02:16:27 am by Magical Amber
#3959  December 19, 2019, 03:03:41 am
    • Mexico

Also, I wanted to get two more Party Time CE's, but instead... well...

I'll definitely take it.
PotS said:

Fact.
Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 05:17:36 am by Amalgam of Gambling
#3960  December 19, 2019, 10:12:10 pm
  • Aspiring Little Demon
  • "Where hast I landed? Its so lowlyy"
    • USA
Meanwhile in NA I can't get a damn CE to save my life (which would've resulted in maybe a few less minutes of farming).

Also as expected of a December story release LB5 got real.