YesNoOk

CvS Zero Suit Samus + Suit Samus UPGRADE 2015!!! (Read 90225 times)

Started by chuchoryu, July 03, 2015, 05:04:09 pm
Share this topic:
Re: CvS Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!+IMM! 18
#21  July 13, 2015, 09:48:33 pm
Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 09:53:44 pm by Alex Sinigaglia
#22  July 15, 2015, 08:30:50 am
I want to meet all franchise for make more mugen stuff, like Capitan N
why do you make an over blown story just for a mugen char? i wanna say that all that time could've been put into making the char play better, but you're too superficial and don't give shit.
and Tom and Jerry slapstick sound effects? your parody was cringeworthy and terrible.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#23  July 15, 2015, 09:23:43 am
  • Game cards do not actually talk
    • New Zealand
    • Skype - lunchpolice
    • www.youtube.com/user/Quackbillion
why do you make an over blown story just for a mugen char? i wanna say that all that time could've been put into making the char play better, but you're too superficial and don't give shit.

He creates for MUGEN as a hobbyist. He can do whatever the fuck he wants with his time. :)
Formerly LunchPolice aka Quack

lui

#24  July 15, 2015, 09:32:11 am
    • USA

He creates for MUGEN as a hobbyist. He can do whatever the fuck he wants with his time. :)

oh god not this stupid cycle of: "chuchoryu you suck!" then, someone says "shut up, let him do what he wants!" ugh we've been doing this for literally a couple years now, don't start it again guys.
#25  July 15, 2015, 09:44:26 am
    • USA
I really enjoyed that video, makes me want to try my hand at creating something like a story mode.
#26  July 15, 2015, 10:08:15 am
#27  July 15, 2015, 04:37:24 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
Yeah.
To give you more info:
http://ayaiken.deviantart.com/
http://ayaiken.deviantart.com/art/MvC-Captain-Falcon-472224594

Who sent you the "model"?
Thanks mi amigo! now I can call this guy, in MMV send me a person called "Guest"

I want to meet all franchise for make more mugen stuff, like Capitan N
and Tom and Jerry slapstick sound effects? your parody was cringeworthy and terrible.

some like this bro, yes

Yes, mugen is fun

oh god not this stupid cycle of: "chuchoryu you suck!" then, someone says "shut up, let him do what he wants!" ugh we've been doing this for literally a couple years now, don't start it again guys.
The best I read today

I really enjoyed that video, makes me want to try my hand at creating something like a story mode.
Sure is the idea ispired more new umugen makers or pro mugen makers

Yes! here is some of the proggres in the chars and in the next chapter

B. Falcon appear in the chapter and in release soon mis amigos!!!

Shaodw Lord is not a character...for now but I make the sprites I need fr the chapter F-0

Samus is the most advantage character, now have 6 for play and new sounds in it, Samus have a cameo in the next episode of Im Mugen Maker!, Mario, Kirby and more Nintendo cameos in next episode

More to come...

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
Nintendo 3DS friend code: 1307-0181-1655
Name: chuchoryu
#28  July 15, 2015, 07:42:39 pm
Yeah.
To give you more info:
Thanks mi amigo! now I can call this guy, in MMV send me a person called "Guest"
When someone gives you a base without telling you anything, ask him who made it. If he doesn't respond, it's better to search with Google.
I wouldn't trust a guest who pops up and asks you to do something without giving credits.
Also, you're not forced to make whatever character people tell you to do. But that's just how I see it. Feel free to do what you want :)
#29  July 15, 2015, 08:23:43 pm
#30  July 16, 2015, 01:34:41 am
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
I thought her suit was like super tight. Should be her boobs even bounce to begin with? Because I keep getting the impression that her outfit is loose when I see the movement in there.

Also, as far as I remember, Samus is meant to be super slim, enough to be flexible and morph into a ball inside her suit. You gave her a huge ass that makes it impossible to imagine it being done.

Shit
Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 01:38:58 am by MotorRoach
#31  July 16, 2015, 02:10:06 am
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/lord-kains-small-portraits-140580.0.html
Its just a 2D fighting game char, c mon man youve seen female characters on this kind of games before... youre being way too realistic on this.... it doesnt really have to be...
"Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do?
#32  July 16, 2015, 03:50:29 am
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
I'm pointing out a design inaccuracy in here. Samus is known more for her appearance, given that she's also known for being highly flexible. If it was some new character design that belonged to him, then it would be excusable, but you can't say that what he has right now isn't inaccurate.

Besides, the standing sprite is very inconsistent to her shape with the running and walking animations, in which she has thin legs (as it should be). This inconsistency could be easily fixed by changing her shape in the standing and light punch animations.

And also, don't throw that "it's just a game, it doesn't has to be realistic" excuse at me. That's the kind of an excuse that amateur artists on deviantART use for dodging criticism and learning anything. In the very same logic, you could pretty much get critique in a picture you draw and just say "It's just a drawing... c mon man, you're being way too realistic on this... it doesn't really have to be...". Learning realistic movement is an essence on learning how to make your own animations.

And don't try telling me that fighting games don't try to be realistic with some of it's movement, especially the Capcom vs SNK sprite style, which is what chuchoryu is aiming for. Or are you just offended because I think that the boobs shouldn't bounce in there and that Samus with a huge ass is inaccurate?

Shit
#33  July 17, 2015, 04:48:36 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
Yeah.
To give you more info:
When someone gives you a base without telling you anything, ask him who made it. If he doesn't respond, it's better to search with Google.
I wouldn't trust a guest who pops up and asks you to do something without giving credits.
Also, you're not forced to make whatever character people tell you to do. But that's just how I see it. Feel free to do what you want :)
I know mi amigo, but this one is one of my favorite characters like Little Mac, Samus, Oni and some more from Tekken....here and now I need to know if some send a base sprite is from other author for ask him if I can use his materials

I'm pointing out a design inaccuracy in here. Samus is known more for her appearance, given that she's also known for being highly flexible. If it was some new character design that belonged to him, then it would be excusable, but you can't say that what he has right now isn't inaccurate.

Besides, the standing sprite is very inconsistent to her shape with the running and walking animations, in which she has thin legs (as it should be). This inconsistency could be easily fixed by changing her shape in the standing and light punch animations.

And also, don't throw that "it's just a game, it doesn't has to be realistic" excuse at me. That's the kind of an excuse that amateur artists on deviantART use for dodging criticism and learning anything. In the very same logic, you could pretty much get critique in a picture you draw and just say "It's just a drawing... c mon man, you're being way too realistic on this... it doesn't really have to be...". Learning realistic movement is an essence on learning how to make your own animations.

And don't try telling me that fighting games don't try to be realistic with some of it's movement, especially the Capcom vs SNK sprite style, which is what chuchoryu is aiming for. Or are you just offended because I think that the boobs shouldn't bounce in there and that Samus with a huge ass is inaccurate?
Oh! yes this is good for see more details in she, I need to learn more and you guys help to much in this

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
Nintendo 3DS friend code: 1307-0181-1655
Name: chuchoryu
#34  July 17, 2015, 05:59:17 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#35  July 18, 2015, 01:05:36 pm

lui

#36  July 18, 2015, 01:10:46 pm
    • USA
#37  July 18, 2015, 01:46:58 pm
    • Brazil
    • www.facebook.com/ramza.neko.52
Does Riklaionel credit AbyssWolf for using his Samus Sprite as a base?
#38  July 18, 2015, 03:46:47 pm
You must mean as a reference for the colours, I hope you know what using a sprite as a base means.
#39  July 19, 2015, 09:36:57 am
  • Imagination is the 5th dimension
    • USA
    • sigil777music@gmail.com
Also, as far as I remember, Samus is meant to be super slim, enough to be flexible and morph into a ball inside her suit. You gave her a huge ass that makes it impossible to imagine it being done.

----

You're kidding, right? You think that having a little less in the ass area and slightly thinner legs will allow a person to roll up into a tiny little mechanical ball and drop power bombs? Ha, really? That is really funny. There's realistic body proportions, and then there's what you're talking about...not the same thing. I want to live in your mind for a day.

Have you played Smash Bros Wii U? She's got some T&A in there for sure:

Not only that, but you just picked some random statue and decided that was what Samus "really" looks like. But if you really want to get down to it, THIS is what Samus really looks like without her suit on:

The suit obviously would have to have some kind of incredibly advanced technology, because no human could do the things that she does, no matter how thin her ass is.

lui

#40  July 19, 2015, 09:44:36 am
    • USA
ugh, this thread already has gone to shit.