YesNoOk

wrestling (Read 2259513 times)

Started by Titiln, August 28, 2007, 08:49:26 pm
Share this topic:
Re: wrestling
#261  September 29, 2007, 06:23:19 am
  • You know it!
    • viewtiful9.blog124.fc2.com/
One Question anyone knows when RVD's Comin back?
maybe not after what Vince did to ECW(in his opinion).

and

Rob Van Dam officially announced on his blog that he is in the process of creating an online show called RVD-TV. On this show, he will give his fans a glimpse at what his life is like outside of the wrestling industry. A preview for this upcoming series can be found at his website. Van Dam is expected to voice his opinions on political matters through this show. He is a known activist for the legalization of marijuana.
WOO! WOO! WOO!
PSN / XBLA - ViewtifulSuxx

Animugen

#262  September 29, 2007, 06:25:12 am
Well things won't be the same without RVD.But oh well.I guess he had to go.Oh Yeah tonight on Smackdown did you all see that message again?If it really is the return of Jericho(Not saying it is)But if it is will he be at Smackdown,Raw or ECW?
#263  September 29, 2007, 09:42:01 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
he'll be on raw, no way he'll end up on ecw or SD! and taker needs to enter that kahli batista match, kahli cannot wrestle for shit and taker is still one of the best wrestlers on any given brand, along with HBK. WWE has been predictable for a while now, thats due to bad writers, sigh I miss the attitude era more and more.....
#264  September 29, 2007, 12:57:51 pm
Everyone misses attitude era, hell i'd settle for the hogan and warrior era over this atm!!

Cena is just look liked when he is champion! Geez when will WWE stop cramming him down our throats sayin "you do like cena, you do like cena!!", he's ok when hes not champion and when he wasn't winning all the time, the best a saw cena was when he was on the smackdown brand as the heel when he was rapping. He was damn good then, but hes lost all his momentum now. Also what he did to Regal deserves him to be stripped of the title, if it was austin, rock, taker, HHH, someone like that then yeah its cool, but someone like cena is soooooooooo not cool enough to pull off random whoopings.

The new hart foundation is coming soon which will be good unless HHH decides he still doesnt like Bret Hart and decides to screw up the hart foundation because of it... I don't have much faith in trips and steph to pull it off.

Jericho was nothin special when he was in WWE, but wwe need to get away from muscle bound freaks. Jericho did have good wrestling ability and could have good matches (jericho v HBK comes to mind) which is why WWE desperately need him back.

Ditto HBK...

Ditto Kurt Angle...

PS: Trips coulda elevated carlito into a top player on raw during their feud, instead trips hardly selled to carlito and carlito looks like an idiot who can't get the job done now or ever. Its a big shame.

I always shine!

Animugen

#265  September 29, 2007, 05:09:43 pm
Well no use hoping the Kurt Angle's Coming back because he never will.He Betrayed the good ol WWE :'( .But the WWE is predictable the WWF was better.But too bad they got sued by some company that shares the same name or so I heard.Anyway if Jericho and HBK's coming back their going to have to fight each other and Mark Henry in not much of a problem for Undertaker.I would love to see Undertaker in that Pubjabee Prison match with Batista and Khali.I'd assume Undertaker would win and he'd have the belt.If he does Batista will keep on going after Undertaker just so he can get a prize shot at it AGAIN!
#266  September 29, 2007, 05:23:05 pm
  • In after lock
    • mugenguild.com/~messatsu/index.html
I don't necessarily mind the abbreviation change, but I don't get why they have to bother blurring archived footage out.  It's completely retarded.

Many people risk their lives everyday by having Mugen.
#267  September 29, 2007, 06:33:16 pm

Animugen

#268  September 29, 2007, 06:42:24 pm
#269  September 29, 2007, 06:49:58 pm
  • The life of a dish is not an easy one.
    • USA
    • mugenplate.webs.com/
wow that was... :laugh4:
Stuff
#270  September 29, 2007, 07:40:31 pm
  • You know it!
    • viewtiful9.blog124.fc2.com/
WOO! WOO! WOO!
PSN / XBLA - ViewtifulSuxx
#271  September 29, 2007, 11:35:09 pm
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
hahaha that was awesome, and very realistic! Cena ftw! hogan warrior era sucked ass btw, hogan was another cena, just more popular, alot of great wrestlers never got a title run because of hogan, but I think jake the snake said it best "if your already over why do you need a belt? your given the strap to get over, and I'm already over" WWE hasent made anyone over without the strap in a while, which drags them down soooo much, they need to change that.
#272  September 29, 2007, 11:39:13 pm
  • my avatar is there, look harder.
I need a revolution.
#273  September 30, 2007, 08:04:46 am
  • Satsui no Hadou
I support Rare Akuma, He should be the only "God" in MUGEN.
R.I.P. Reuben Kee(1984-2007)
#274  September 30, 2007, 12:01:16 pm
hogan warrior era sucked ass btw

Yes it did, but at least back then wrestling was huge and we owe everything today to that era in particular, i think anyone who grows up in this era with cena as their fave wrestler is just retarded and i'd hate to see a bunch of cena wannabes join the WWE in the future. Also warrior doesn't get half the credit he deserves, fine he was an idiot etc etc, but he drew crowds. He was an old school batista, not the best wrestler but was good for what he was, muscle bound freak.

I think jake the snake said it best "if your already over why do you need a belt? your given the strap to get over, and I'm already over" WWE hasent made anyone over without the strap in a while, which drags them down soooo much, they need to change that.

Jake the snake was special, he had that screen presence and mic skill that made you take notice. Nowadays i cant spot any new talent that just comes on the screen and makes you wanna watch without having to shout at the top of their lungs about how great they are.

In the same shoot jake mentioned how every wrestler now seems to just shout during interviews which is absolutly pointless. It really makes me think of john cena, at the start he used to cut good promos when he was just rapping and dissing his opponant, now he just shouts and rants about how everyone hates him but "hes still here"....  --;

http://www.thewrestlingfan.com/breakingnewz7.html hahahaha

(The STFU only looks like he's just lying there. Seriously) lol genius!!  :sugoi:

I always shine!
#275  October 02, 2007, 05:03:33 am
    • USA
    • mugenplate.webs.com/
that first RKO was cool. 8)
Stuff
#276  October 02, 2007, 05:21:02 am
misterrrrrrr jobbedy :gonk:
#277  October 02, 2007, 05:26:53 am
    • USA
    • mugenplate.webs.com/
I still don't get the thing with the bird.
Stuff
#278  October 02, 2007, 05:45:05 am
#279  October 02, 2007, 05:51:52 am
  • If only I had my rainbow star back -_-
    • www.myspace.com/honest_luke
It's true that if you own a PS3 then all arguments made by those who don't have one are invalid.
#280  October 02, 2007, 12:55:22 pm
    • USA
    • mugenplate.webs.com/
Stuff