YesNoOk

wrestling (Read 2260343 times)

Started by Titiln, August 28, 2007, 08:49:26 pm
Share this topic:
Re: wrestling
#761  August 30, 2008, 08:57:02 pm
Smackdown was pretty good last night.I wonder what will the Undertaker do to Vickie Though?He said he doesn't forgive her so what's exactly on his mind for revenge?
He will flicker the light switch as always, it may be silly, but at least it works

Like he did last night?

I guess all he'll do to her is scare her mainly.Nothing more nothing less. :P
I was hoping each week, he would take out a member of La Familia, and do something Undertakerish to them. I say we start with Bam Neely, he isn't doing nothing productive
#762  August 30, 2008, 09:12:24 pm
RE: undertaker
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
that sounds fucked up
#763  August 30, 2008, 09:14:39 pm
But...MVP  :(
#764  August 30, 2008, 09:20:07 pm
  • You know it!
    • viewtiful9.blog124.fc2.com/
Undertaker will be  the champ, AGAIN!  :-\
WOO! WOO! WOO!
PSN / XBLA - ViewtifulSuxx
#765  August 30, 2008, 09:21:40 pm
RE: undertaker
that sounds fucked up

The Undertaker doesn't really care much for the belt.

Smackdown was pretty good last night.I wonder what will the Undertaker do to Vickie Though?He said he doesn't forgive her so what's exactly on his mind for revenge?
He will flicker the light switch as always, it may be silly, but at least it works

Like he did last night?

I guess all he'll do to her is scare her mainly.Nothing more nothing less. :P
I was hoping each week, he would take out a member of La Familia, and do something Undertakerish to them. I say we start with Bam Neely, he isn't doing nothing productive

I'm hoping he'll take out each member of La Familia.

Undertaker will be  the champ, AGAIN!  :-\

Even if he is I still think the Undertaker will come after Vickie.
#766  August 30, 2008, 09:26:27 pm
#767  August 31, 2008, 01:35:49 am
  • ANGRY BIRDS GONNA DESTROY DEM PIGZ!
    • Mexico
    • www.mugenevolution.co.uk/fer619/

#768  August 31, 2008, 05:26:00 am
  • The Man With The Master Plan
Wrestling owns man. Im a big fan, although its quite obvious its declining as of late.

Did anyone here the rumors of Psycho Sid and Stone Cold coming back? Its true :sugoi:

Stone Cold is coming back on Cyber Sunday and Sid is supposed to be coming back in November.
#769  August 31, 2008, 07:22:06 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
If Sid and Stone Cold came back I may have to actually start watching again.

"Who's the man?!" Sid was the shit
#770  August 31, 2008, 07:32:33 am
stone cold might have a final match at his hometown in wm25 kinda like flair did

several sources including sid himself reported that he'd be back in wwe around september.
#771  September 01, 2008, 05:48:24 am
  • I still can't see it.
maybe the return of Psycho Sid will help wwe get it's popularity back.
stone cold might have a final match at his hometown in wm25 kinda like flair did
Never trust too much stuff that The WWE says about Stone Cold. His match against The Rock at WM19 was supposed to be his last. They planned a Hulk Hogan vs Stone Cold dream match at WM22, but the plans were cancelled. So, don't believe it just yet.
oversized signature! please read the rules

BC

#772  September 01, 2008, 11:16:12 pm
    • UK
damn, i never saw this thread!!!

huge wwe fan here :P

going to see ecw and smackdown LIVE in november in london(hometown) :D:D survivor series revenge tour whooot whoot

ive seen them live 5 times now  >:D

anyone think undertaker has got really slow and not as good as he used to be?

i know he's getting older but surely he should hang em up soon.

as long as its after november i dont care lol.

his entrance live is mesmerizing and really cool.

p.s he looked at me once, i think i was trying to get his attention by acting like a dick . worked :P

ok enough talking.

more questions and replys

sid video lmao......he said "i have half the brain that you do" classic line fuck up lol

lex luger is the worst at screwing up stuff, loadsa shit on youtube of him.

another fun fact:  i high fived tony chimel the ring announcer, and taz ,also lol....i touched michael coles finger lol he was akward he saw me trying to high five him but moved his hand to high five a girl lol.

fun fact: dream match(all in their prime) chris benoit vs ken shamrock vs kurt angle vs chris jericho fatal 4 way elimination submission match :P

not so fun fact: i  saw chris benoit at earls court london the week b4 he died

fact: batista has trained in mma for years.(never had a pro fight tho)

who reckons they could take a full on chest slap from khali without flinching? whoever says me........you have shit in your eyes because you havent seen the size of his hands.

for a guy who bench presses 600lbs im sure them arms can generate enough power to fuck you up a little rofl.

more fun facts soon lol...............
Accepting commissions
#773  September 02, 2008, 12:30:15 am
    • Mexico
welcome to this section blackchaos, it's about damn time  :sugoi:

anyone think undertaker has got really slow and not as good as he used to be?

well, his best years may be behind him now, but i think he still has a few years left in him

his entrance live is mesmerizing and really cool.

yeah, it's actually my favorite entrance theme in the WWE. i wish i could get it for my PC so i can add it to this cementary stage i have in MUGEN...

who reckons they could take a full on chest slap from khali without flinching? whoever says me........you have shit in your eyes because you havent seen the size of his hands.

for a guy who bench presses 600lbs im sure them arms can generate enough power to fuck you up a little rofl.

if he uses those hands to squeeze my head he'll leave me more disfigured than i already am, lol

#774  September 02, 2008, 03:36:25 am
charlie hass new gimmick is great
#775  September 02, 2008, 03:52:17 am
  • You know it!
    • viewtiful9.blog124.fc2.com/
-_-

I doubt he will keep that gimmick.
WOO! WOO! WOO!
PSN / XBLA - ViewtifulSuxx
#776  September 02, 2008, 07:57:47 am
he's been doing it for two weeks and i think he'll keep doing it for a while
EDIT:
Team 3D, Kevin Nash, Amazing Kong & Christian Cage's contracts are all ending in the next few months
Cage was burned out on the schedule and hurting when he left WWE a few years ago, plus it was pretty much a lock he would be given the NWA title at the time he came. That was a lure for a guy who wanted to be a headliner and as things stood at the time, that chance wasn’t coming in WWE, where he left as almost a glorified television job guy. Plus, the head of the booking team at the time was Scott D’Amore, who he had been friends with since they all broken in the business together on the Canadian indie scene. D’Amore recently left the company. Cage never plays his hand publicly because he learned about avoiding booking team heat from years in WWE. But behind the scenes, like almost everyone, he’s been critical of the booking in TNA.
i'd be all for christian returning, he owns.

EDIT 2:
Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 08:15:27 am by Titiln & the Great Titiln

BC

#777  September 02, 2008, 10:56:10 am
    • UK
edit 2

aparently shawn has injured his tricep as the result of this fall, not suprising!

anyone like that russian guy? khozlov? not sure on the spelling.

i think he is outstanding, but wwe have made him boring and not gave him the early push he deserves.
Accepting commissions
Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 11:06:46 am by blackchaos07
#778  September 02, 2008, 11:32:32 pm
    • Mexico

#779  September 03, 2008, 01:21:39 am
kozlov's time will come, it's just that smackdown is too crowded.
While it has not been made official, the word going around is that Michaels suffered a minor tear of his triceps and will not need surgery. The match Sunday appears to be a go and Michaels may not even need any time off. Tremendously good news for all involved.
cool
#780  September 03, 2008, 01:27:21 am
    • Mexico
While it has not been made official, the word going around is that Michaels suffered a minor tear of his triceps and will not need surgery. The match Sunday appears to be a go and Michaels may not even need any time off. Tremendously good news for all involved.
cool

that's good to know

um, where'd you find that quote btw?