YesNoOk

King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile) (Read 930126 times)

Started by lui, October 21, 2019, 11:25:49 am
Share this topic:

lui

Re: King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile)
#81  November 14, 2019, 05:37:23 am
    • USA

O.ZERO IS HERE AND HOLY FUCK I GOT HIM IN 2 X10 ROLLS AAAAAAGH
#82  November 14, 2019, 09:21:42 am
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
  • Ambassador of MugenRevival
    • South Korea
    • sites.google.com/view/kolossoni-mugen

lui

#83  November 14, 2019, 04:17:13 pm
    • USA
Yeah dude, Im loving him way more than O.Iori, he pairs up nicely with his leadership and his passive is so busted in pvp against characters like kula who automatically trigger his damage buff with THEIR passives
#84  November 14, 2019, 04:18:53 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
just started sorta. when do i have to actually try rather than just sit in auto battle with my 5 stars? is there a beginners guide?

lui

#85  November 14, 2019, 04:24:13 pm
    • USA
just started sorta. when do i have to actually try rather than just sit in auto battle with my 5 stars? is there a beginners guide?

Theres a pretty good discord server that can help you get started: https://discord.gg/abYYUkY

Theres a global starting guide section with a ton of info and a bunch of info on event quests and stuff.

Youre basically gonna want to start building a core set of 5 characters or so, one of each color, to atleast level 70 or 80 to get you through most story content to unlock more content.

The more challenging stuff comes in the form of Epic Quest, Event Quests, Advent Dungeons and stuff that requires you to use up pretty well built characters. The initial grind to unlock content is a bit of a slog since everything feels too easy but once things start to get going there's a bunch of stuff to do.
#86  November 14, 2019, 08:46:25 pm
Yeah, the story mode is never the measuring stick for difficulty in those games. Although the hard and expert versions do get a lot tougher. But the fun is in the other modes, Epic quest is particularly tough and takes you a lot of time to grind through the challenge, it makes you push your one main character really hard, and then the other regular events allow you to diversify with boosting up a few characters of other colors. Then there's the tournament stuff.

Well I got Original Zero... I like Clone Zero's moves better without the dumb summons, and I wish I were this lucky with Omega Rugal, but that works to. Anyway, what do you even do with those special boss characters that you can't quickly go past lv60 without flat out buying souls ? Do you really have to grind their soul quest, 12 souls a day in expert ? That's gonna take a while...
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#87  November 14, 2019, 09:15:41 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
Save your rubies and tickets peeps, seems global will get the collab afterall
#88  November 14, 2019, 09:23:24 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#89  November 15, 2019, 12:20:31 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
Well I got Original Zero... I like Clone Zero's moves better without the dumb summons, and I wish I were this lucky with Omega Rugal, but that works to. Anyway, what do you even do with those special boss characters that you can't quickly go past lv60 without flat out buying souls ? Do you really have to grind their soul quest, 12 souls a day in expert ? That's gonna take a while...
9 days at Expert with net you 108 Souls needed to get him to Lv.70, and then the quota will increase to 20 Souls the next 10 levels in order to reach Lv.80 where it will again increase the quota to 30 to max out the rest.

So yea, gonna take a while.  But there are some notes.

~The advent dungeons that focuses on colors can drop 2 souls at Expert and as a bonus it nets you a big wad of Profile XP.  Can be done up to 3 times daily.  Currently there is the Purple Soul challenge and will likely rotate to Blue once it finishes.  Hope you have a strong Red Element by then.

~There is also Eru's Growth challenges that'll net you Rainbow Souls when all is completed.  It's a 7-Day challenge and the rewards are great for boosting Zero.O.

~You'll also get some freebies that includes Souls via the Item Loyalty that is free daily along with 30 Rubies.

~Spending Rubies on Battle Card packs will net you a x20 Soul package on your first 2 multi pulls.  I prefer Battle Card Packs instead of Character Tickets since it's cheaper.  I recommend doing this to see if you are lucky to get Zero.O's Battle Card and maybe a few 4* Sets or Options.

~If you're hellbent on getting your units to proper levels, the last resort are paid Soul packs going on right now for Zero.O but it's ridiculously expensive.  However, there is currently a slightly cheaper pack to go along the current Eru Growth Events that provides x50 Souls of your choice.

I don't recommend spending Rubies on the Secret Shop for Souls.  You are better off spending 50 Rubies instead of 100 or more on very few Souls to restock 1 Soul Token to get 4 more Souls in Expert of your choice but it will increase by another 50 Rubies if you need another Token on the same day.

Hopefully you have some kind of decent Set Card build for Zero to boost his stats.
Last Edit: November 15, 2019, 12:28:38 am by Kirishima
#90  November 15, 2019, 03:07:48 am
    • Argentina
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

lui

#91  November 15, 2019, 08:00:19 am
    • USA

Awwww yeaaaaaaah. Sentai Clark is almost done too!
#92  November 15, 2019, 10:09:56 am
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
  • Ambassador of MugenRevival
    • South Korea
    • sites.google.com/view/kolossoni-mugen
Last Edit: November 15, 2019, 10:32:17 am by Kolossoni
#93  November 15, 2019, 10:23:02 am
    • Greece
The tekken characters look incredible, great job netmarbel.
#94  November 15, 2019, 01:09:50 pm
Armor King seems to have the best skills (anti-air and grabs to break the bosses who jump all the time), but I assume everyone will be able to juggle everything they want.
I wonder if they'll throw in NESTS Kyo for global since he's on the artwork.
Last Edit: November 15, 2019, 01:15:11 pm by Byakko
#95  November 15, 2019, 04:03:52 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
Just experienced my first bricked incident facing the Sentai Rangers with Halloween Kula, tho it might also be the same for other characters.

Was facing Ralf like normal until I fired a Diamond Edge after he finished his attack phase causing him to not lead to the pose with Clark.  Instead, Ralf followed up with attacks like normal.  When it came to the Pose Phase, the whole game became unresponsive and had to be rebooted.

New plan is not to use any Supers at all until the Pose Phase.

lui

#96  November 16, 2019, 01:37:23 pm
    • USA

so uh, alot has happened today :DDDD

gonna be rolling with the BOSS TEAM in pvp for awhile! I'll spend a lil bit of cash to get enough rubies for the Tekken collab, but until then, I am a happy boi :D
Last Edit: November 16, 2019, 01:47:20 pm by lui
#97  November 16, 2019, 01:59:36 pm
    • Greece
Do we know if we are getting the tekken characters the same date with the japanish version(19/11)?
#98  November 16, 2019, 07:42:54 pm
I'm looking around and I actually can't find anything pointing to global getting the Tekken update anytime soon. I guess it's just the Japanese and Korean versions.
#99  November 16, 2019, 07:57:38 pm
    • Greece
#100  November 16, 2019, 08:04:03 pm
Oh wow, they changed the artwork to replace NESTS Kyo with regular Kyo lol, so I guess we're not getting NESTS Kyo :')
Nothing about it anywhere beside that English trailer, maybe they want to take their time doing the translation. Apparently the collab was announced on the Japanese version months ago and it's only coming out now, so I won't expected anything soon.