YesNoOk

Spritesheet Expansion Thread (Read 1537650 times)

Started by Graphicus, September 18, 2011, 07:17:56 am
Share this topic:
Re: Spritesheet Expansion Thread
#481  September 20, 2015, 02:28:23 am
    • mattyboy2002@hotmail.com
Well I got something to add here again Its a edited walk animation for the TF turtles I edited
and resized the Hyperstone hiest animation it my not be be fluid, but compared to the awkward
scuttle the turtles did in the game its a definite improvement.

And i have here my attempt at making the Rat king a more fluid Idle animation It still
needs some work Ill admit.

Update: Added weapons to walk animation.

Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 09:46:24 pm by aperson98
#482  October 04, 2015, 05:33:33 am
  • The Mad Editor
    • Philippines
An attempt on making Demitri Maximoff's Anim 5945 frames using only frankenspriting:

I wish I have more skills in making totally new sprites from scratch...
#483  October 04, 2015, 05:46:59 am
  • Vs Style Debuts Tag Project CEO
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA
I did this long ago but I did a bit of frankenspriting with Matsutzu's WereGarurumon to have the same HoldFwd+C move as Ken.

Beware the Dark Wolf once more!
#484  October 12, 2015, 07:13:24 pm
No, it is not interesting. This is the fourth topic you're crashing to ask about this. This isn't a place to ask for edits to be made, it's a place where people post if they have done something. Stop going in every thread you can to ask for someone to make this.
It's also the second time I point out to you that Ryu isn't a Karateka.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#485  October 13, 2015, 05:21:59 am
  • Democracy is non-negotiable.
  • coding nearly done, supers and AI left.
    • USA
    • www.patreon.com/melcore?fan_landing=true&view_as=public
It may not be interesting for you, but for me, it is. I wish you had more respect for it. I did not know that here no one can suggest or ask for something. If I knew to do, I would have done, and would not be asking. But thanks for elucidate how this forum works. That Ryu is not a karateka, any practitioner of karate, like me, knows. I just said that as the character's creators, they continued creating other similar characters, and practitioners of karate, I think valid imagine how it would continue with its creators rather than only with a production company that has the rights. And friend since the first time I did not ask you anything about what you think or not about Ryu.

what he was saying is that it doesn't really belong here/not really on topic, also copying and pasting the exact same post in different threads is not really a good thing to do, pretty sure you didn't mean any harm but wanted people to talk about the idea you had.
You could just keep this idea in your "Idea for a Ryu never done" that topic seemed like it was really received well and by an audience that was interested in the idea.
people even posted sprites on there and it has the potential to be a pretty fun project.
#486  October 20, 2015, 07:49:09 am
    • www.freewebs.com/empawk
Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 12:43:10 pm by Empawk
#487  November 03, 2015, 11:51:58 pm
  • i'm a gay trans lady
  • to hell with this site, find me at mffa or w/e
    • USA
    • Skype - MelvanaInChains
    • www.melv.thedailypos.org/
i've been attempting to make gethit sprites for my current project, since the original sprites only have one. thing is, i'm not good at this

everything animates really jerkily, the liedead sprite doesn't look good, dunno what to do to fix it. the original sprites for reference
#488  December 25, 2015, 02:58:37 am
    • Brazil
    • chng.it/QbGdS8rbnh
Updated Flame Sword from MM8, now with the air variation as well.

Spoiler: spritesheet (click to see content)

Maybe it could work as a command normal like , like an alternative to his mega buster?

Feel free to advice, edit, recolor, resize, etc.

And Merry Christmas, folks! :santagoi:
Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 01:28:04 am by NDSilva
#489  December 25, 2015, 04:22:54 am
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
Damn smooth, dude. Great job on the fire effect.

Shit
#490  December 30, 2015, 01:35:32 am
    • Brazil
    • chng.it/QbGdS8rbnh
Thanks mate! Previous post updated, because I did a kinda mistake on last transition frame. And added a color table on the spritesheet.
#491  December 30, 2015, 09:11:35 pm
    • USA
You know.. I've seen this a few times before & I'd honestly like to put it to use, but I'm sure I'd have palette issues. I saw a whileeeee ago that someone was CS'ing Megaman?? This happened right? Is this using that same set? Hate to see it go to waste.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#492  December 30, 2015, 09:19:54 pm
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
Also the fire is low res :/

Don't be an asshat. It's low res to fit the MvC style. It's hard to see people giving attention to effects that fit the CPS2 sprite style these days. You don't have to be so rude and belittle NDSilva's work over not making it POTS flashy, especially when he did so well at what he initially wanted to do.

Shit
Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 09:24:06 pm by MotorRoach
#493  December 30, 2015, 10:54:34 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Damn, now NDSilva's flame effects make me want to do CPS2 effects. Great work, mate!! :) :)
This is a generic forum signature.
#494  December 30, 2015, 11:04:32 pm
I saw a whileeeee ago that someone was CS'ing Megaman?? This happened right? Is this using that same set? Hate to see it go to waste.
davismaximus was colour separating Megaman, but he never released it.

Oh hey, while I'm here, I'll post what I could manage to find about Shiyo Kakuge / TATsu's sprites (since he deleted all the images from his OneDrive):

If someone has some of his stuff that I haven't already got, please tell me and I'll upload it/them here.
(And yes, I know I already posted that Nash run cycle)

Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 04:57:49 pm by AlexSin
#495  December 31, 2015, 02:37:08 am
    • Brazil
    • chng.it/QbGdS8rbnh
I saw a whileeeee ago that someone was CS'ing Megaman?? This happened right?
There was DG's Mega Man wich has a little separation for the 2nd armor colors, that's why I did the sheet that way. If you really want I can adapt the set for his .sff (it's the same SeanAltly used later on).

Well that's not a hard job if you ask me...

Low-res or blurried, actually seeing any of them ingame would make me happy. (I wish the creator of a certain vs. style fullgame would see this set) ::)
#496  December 31, 2015, 03:03:14 am
    • USA
There was DG's Mega Man wich has a little separation for the 2nd armor colors, that's why I did the sheet that way. If you really want I can adapt the set for his .sff (it's the same SeanAltly used later on).

Low-res or blurried, actually seeing any of them ingame would make me happy. (I wish the creator of a certain vs. style fullgame would see this set) ::)

Yes if you could. The DG set is the one I am using as well and it would have looked inconsistent/clashed otherwise, not because it's my preference.. I'm glad you were able to see that & even went through the trouble to do that thanks. If you send those to me I'll definitely implement it.
#497  January 01, 2016, 01:00:03 pm
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
lol low-res. Those sprites are super nice. As soon as I seen them, "Man those are buttery" was said in my head.
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
#498  January 09, 2016, 08:21:13 pm
  • A living Mugen dinossaur :)
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com
Here is a custom animation I made for Guile. I've tried to give his name tag a bit of movement, dunno if it had worked.

This animation is open source. You can use it, just don't claim as your own and please give credit.

I can do commissions for animations like that. PM me if you need one.

Original Guile sprites are copyrighted by Capcom.
Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 02:36:43 am by O Ilusionista
#499  January 10, 2016, 12:12:16 am
    • USA
Here is a custom animation I made for Guile. I've tried to give his name tag a bit of movement, dunno if it had worked.
What was your inspiration for it? Did you just want a custom stance? Does it reference anything?
Not sure what you were going for.
#500  January 10, 2016, 01:43:35 am
  • A living Mugen dinossaur :)
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com
Nothing special, I just wanted to make a test and give Guile a new idle.

Zaitsu-Hatter gave me the feedback of the idle being too "open guard". Here is a new version
Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 02:33:11 am by O Ilusionista