YesNoOk

Spritesheet Expansion Thread (Read 1538735 times)

Started by Graphicus, September 18, 2011, 07:17:56 am
Share this topic:
Re: Spritesheet Expansion Thread
#501  January 10, 2016, 09:28:12 pm
  • Did I hear something about a scooby snack?
    • USA
    • squidlypoli1.neocities.org

Made the sprites last night, animated it today. SNES Ryu has an expanded Hadouken anim now.
#502  January 17, 2016, 10:30:49 pm
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
good job? Any link?
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
#503  January 17, 2016, 10:34:15 pm
  • A living Mugen dinossaur :)
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com
#504  January 24, 2016, 07:29:23 am
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
3 new kicks for Mortal Kombat 1 Cage. The 2nd and 3rd can be used as a diving kick.

#505  January 26, 2016, 07:14:06 am
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 06:34:12 am by Just No Point
#506  January 27, 2016, 04:55:54 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
Holy shit you are causing Chrome to lag by linking those full images.
#507  February 07, 2016, 01:29:41 am
    • USA
I was given this recently. Anyone with spriting skills want to take a crack at it?
There are many people making Alex so it could be useful for us all.
#508  February 07, 2016, 01:48:31 am
    • Argentina
Can you tell us who edited that run animation, Rei? It looks good :)
#509  February 07, 2016, 02:03:00 am
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
The only thing I see that needs fixing is the head animations and the dangling rope on his pants, but yes, I agree with HadeS it looks great.
This is a generic forum signature.
#510  February 07, 2016, 02:46:10 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
It needs some work, particularly with the aligning, though honestly, it's not a bad attempt.
#511  February 07, 2016, 02:59:13 am
  • Spoiler
  • let's bring order to chaos
    • Mexico
    • none
I was watching some of my old files yesterday and I found some protraits, spritesheets and sprite edits, like new moves, kicks, etc etc for some characters...

should I take a look and put a few of them here?
They aren't made by me, they are files I have save over the time and don't know if it's possible to get them online or their name or authors
            Zorf Giudecca
#512  February 07, 2016, 05:25:48 am
  • Nothing lasts forever Jack
    • Argentina
    • simonrojasnoel@hotmail.com
Post it and let the internet help you. IMO, if they are offline files, why not? Is helpful for char creations, bring it
#513  February 12, 2016, 04:10:58 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
New filter icon and sticky in resource releases if anyone wishes to help get the ball rolling by making threads from sprites here. I'll periodically come in here and do so myself.

What is the Character Sprites Archive and what does the icon mean?

This is an idea to expand the Sprite Expansion thread and make it easier to find sprites and edits and to keep them all in 1 location.

Each thread should be dedicated to a single character and a single style. For example Ryu could have a thread dedicated to collecting his SFA, Marvel style sprites. He could have a CVS styled thread, a SF3 thread, etc.

Anyone may add sprites and edits they have found or made. Be sure to credit if possible.

I'll look weekly to check and see what threads are added with this icon and update this list. I will also back up everything to my server so if something goes down it won't be lost.

Feedback, questions or concerns?

To simplify this I'm not going to list an order. Use ctrl+F to see if the character you want is listed yet.

Blackheart - Marvel VS style
#514  February 12, 2016, 05:20:42 pm
  • Some day I'll finish this thing...
    • Argentina
I was watching some of my old files yesterday and I found some protraits, spritesheets and sprite edits, like new moves, kicks, etc etc for some characters...

should I take a look and put a few of them here?
They aren't made by me, they are files I have save over the time and don't know if it's possible to get them online or their name or authors

That's exactly what this thread is for. Anything that you think someone might find useful that complements an existing full-sheet. Portraits included. Of course, when posted, I would just say "Unknown Author".

New filter icon and sticky in resource releases if anyone wishes to help get the ball rolling by making threads from sprites here. I'll periodically come in here and do so myself.

What is the Character Sprites Archive and what does the icon mean?

This is an idea to expand the Sprite Expansion thread and make it easier to find sprites and edits and to keep them all in 1 location.

Each thread should be dedicated to a single character and a single style. For example Ryu could have a thread dedicated to collecting his SFA, Marvel style sprites. He could have a CVS styled thread, a SF3 thread, etc.

Anyone may add sprites and edits they have found or made. Be sure to credit if possible.

I'll look weekly to check and see what threads are added with this icon and update this list. I will also back up everything to my server so if something goes down it won't be lost.

Feedback, questions or concerns?

To simplify this I'm not going to list an order. Use ctrl+F to see if the character you want is listed yet.

Blackheart - Marvel VS style

Is there a better way to do this? I WAS taking the trouble to hotlink everything in the first three posts, but it got increasingly slower and more convoluted as I kep adding more sprites. To the point that it would take 15 minutes to update each post, after failing 3 or 4 times.
Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 05:23:52 pm by Graphicus
#515  February 12, 2016, 07:12:19 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
The problem I found with this thread is that as it grew it became increasingly harder to update and find the stuff you wanted. I thought it'd be better to have a place dedicated to each character and style to make adding to certain characters simpler and making it far easier to search.

The easiest way would be if we could tag posts or threads but without that this seemed like the best of both worlds.
#516  February 13, 2016, 10:01:24 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
You could always link to particular post #s from this thread in the other specific character thread. Or I guess quote it.
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
#517  February 16, 2016, 12:42:47 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
I forgot, has anybody animated that one SFV stance someone made for Charlie/Nash in SFA style?

Thanks!
#518  February 16, 2016, 12:47:18 am
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
I recall armentis doing that as a commission for someone:

There is still that really stiff upper body, but yeah. That's all there is if I'm not mistaken.
#519  February 16, 2016, 12:48:56 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
Thank you!
#520  February 22, 2016, 12:36:54 am
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com

@Jesuszilla: Found a far more superior tweak by Rolento if you want.