YesNoOk

FeLo's Horror Circus (Read 1146440 times)

Started by FeLo_Llop, March 22, 2009, 11:40:10 am
Re: FeLo's Horror Circus
#701  April 04, 2013, 07:44:02 pm
  • Just your regular user
  • The Dragon is Here!
    • Mexico
    • twitch.tv/dragonofcourage90
Cool!
The Dragon is here!
#702  April 05, 2013, 12:50:38 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
- Basara: Thanks!! Now that X-Fields said(in another forum), Spidey-Necro looks more like Deadpool(what's nice, since "necro" in latin means "dead :P )
- Maximilianjenus: it's fun now. It was  apain while colour separating :P
- Dragon: Thanks!!

Aaaaand...yes, you all guessed well. That dress was a pain to do(not that much...it was more placing the "right" shadows on it, the folds, etc).
- Nina vs Anna:

and two colours:

Have a nice day!!
I swear there was something cool here!!
#703  April 06, 2013, 03:23:07 am
  • Koi.
    • USA
    • Skype - Wizzy.WhipitWonderful
    • wizzywhipitwonderful.webs.com
Very nice, Felo.
Slow and steady wins the race, but there is a darkness... growing inside of me...

And if you provoke it...

I will slay you all.

Donate Here
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=B92JC32FZ5CME
#704  April 06, 2013, 02:19:19 pm
    • Netherlands
    • network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/index.html
Hawt :D!
#705  April 22, 2013, 12:35:32 pm
Thanks guyz!!

Now, I got bored, so I did an animated scarf for Steamboy's Viewtiful Joe(I quit the scarf he did and just put those I did). I used UMvC3 screenshots from a youtube video.

Have a niceviewtiful day!!
#706  April 22, 2013, 03:18:37 pm
    • Netherlands
    • network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/index.html
Ended up nice and fluid :)
#707  April 22, 2013, 05:57:24 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
nice sprite felo you did a very good work on nina
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#708  May 15, 2013, 04:50:26 pm
Ooops, it's been a while!!

- Balthazar: Thanks!! I feel it still lacks around 2 or 3 scarf sprites for making it more fluid, but it depends on th final reult of those sexy bodies...;)

- LordSinistro: Thanks a lot :D! Those cammo details were like a little ell :P!

Now, something new etc. Remember that ugly Stigya's inked sprite? Redone it. New outfit(now she really looks Ancient Egyptian), new details and new name: Nephthys. This name has a lot to do with her "paper", which is still similar to the main idea I had for her. Also, ZANGIEF with a RED CYCLONE outfit(that colour separation was, BELIEVE ME, a pain in the ass). And finally, the Spaniard D.O.L.L. Enero. She now doesn't have a micro, and is using a Esgrima pose, why? Because esgrima is a spanish martial art too. Mehhh. And as usual, colour separation.

Have a nice day!!!
#709  May 15, 2013, 07:53:24 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
I see you improved on Judas' art style. One more thing: I never thought that Enero has a micro.
#710  May 16, 2013, 10:00:32 am
Thanks, Uche. Well, every of the DOLLS has something which makes them unique to each other, Enero has a micro, Fèvrier is the gun girl, Marz is the hacker, Aprile is the medic, etc.

I don't have so much time now, since I got to leave but...If Zangief was a pain, imagine a guy as boring(outfit wise) as Cody. YES, CODY.

Colour separation, FF, SFZ, SF4:

(Yup, that T-shirt was hella crazy @_@!!)

Have a nice day!!

EDIT: Sprite base for Cody was done by Diepod(Thanks man!!)
#711  May 16, 2013, 05:47:19 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
:stare:

WTF LOL !!!!
THat looks great. I can't begin to imagine how crazy it would be to color separate a full spritesheet like that. :D
#712  May 17, 2013, 11:57:53 am
^Cybaster: Thanks!! It was a crazy colour separation. Around 2 hours, because I was tired as FUUUUUUUU...and the painting was like: wait...this blue goes HIGHER!! GAWD NAWWWW!! Yes, I'm a Drama Queen :P

Well, what I like the most about colour separation is how bizarre things can turn on. And when I say bizarre I mean:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Have a nice day!!

PS: Colour selection for Urien is terrible, since the golden gauntlets and collar, and knee/shin pads can't be seen :/. I'll change that.
#713  May 18, 2013, 06:00:28 pm
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
Kars Gill certainly completed the day for me. You're making me want to sprite Battle Tendency characters with all the bizarre things you make.

Shit
#714  May 22, 2013, 10:05:52 am
Then do it, MRoach!! Those JoJo deserve some love too!!

Now, something "new". Some time ago I did Vega/M.Bison/DICTATOR in the inked style. But I felt it still lacked...something. Dunno, maybe deepness, an evil aura, something. I can't add the aura without using Photoshop(and then with a transparent background it looks horrible), so I fixed what i thought. Now his jacket fits him more(no fat belly!!), his lower jacket(under belt) flows in the air, pants has some shadows on it, and that's all.

And as I did with Vega, I did with ShadowLaw Rose(she was somehow as a "Red Queen" for Dictator, some years before SFZ). The thing is, I did the WHOLE sprite, since Jill-Rose was too...dunno how to express. It was somehow savage instead calm, cool and cruel. Guess this one fits her more:

- First Row: normal outfit(red queen), Coral Snake
- Second Row: Purple outfit from Nina: DbD, and Fight outfit from Nina: DbD.

Guess it's all, have a nice day!!

Posted: June 21, 2013, 08:19:41 pm
Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 08:20:31 pm by FeLo_Llop
#715  June 21, 2013, 08:20:42 pm
RE-RE-RESURRECTION!!!
- Ace(from SF-EX3)
- Dhalsim
- Dee Jay (original base by eFeX!!)
- T. Hawk
- FIX on Mike(SF1)

Have a nice day!!
Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 09:19:26 pm by FeLo_Llop
#716  June 21, 2013, 09:15:53 pm
  • SNK is life
If you're gonna do pitch-black shading, why do you puss out on the completely black outlines?

You're pretty good at spriting, I just feel that your knack for "dotting" lines feels kind of like an insecurity :P
Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 01:36:35 am by Señor Walt
#717  June 21, 2013, 09:22:34 pm
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
That Ace... looks better than the original (design wise). Everyone looks very nice especially that T. Hawk :D very nice.
Chilling
#718  June 21, 2013, 09:33:59 pm
  • Some day I'll finish this thing...
    • Argentina
RE-RE-RESURRECTION!!!
- Ace(from SF-EX3)
- Dhalsim
- T. Hawk
- FIX on Mike(SF1)

Have a nice day!!

I would remove the black spot underneath Dee Jay's right knee. It doesn't seem like it's bent enough to justify such a prominent shadow.
#719  June 21, 2013, 10:16:41 pm
  • Merciless.
    • USA
    • blackdevilscream.com
Haiji Ace and Combo Mike are brilliant base ideas. Hell, Haiji getting some love in any form is a plus from me. Daraku Tenshi rules. T. Hawk is especially good among this set. Dat face. Damn.

There are some nitpicks, though. The "black knee" effect should definitely be applied more to Dee Jay's other knee, which currently lacks the effect entirely. I also agree with Walt on the black outlines. Over time, the bold outlines you used at first have gradually become more dotted and jumpy. These are still way better than a lot of stuff I've seen, but I know you have it in you to be even better than this. :P

Also, if you're striving for complete accuracy to my standards, the black I use is 08,08,08. Not quite pure 0,0,0 black. That's a personal preference that really has no bearing on anything, though, so feel free to ignore that entirely.
#720  June 22, 2013, 02:47:45 am
  • Karate ni senshi nashi
    • Brazil
    • www.youtube.com/user/karate867
RE-RE-RESURRECTION!!!
- Ace(from SF-EX3)
- Dhalsim
- T. Hawk
- FIX on Mike(SF1)

Have a nice day!!

I would remove the black spot underneath Dee Jay's right knee. It doesn't seem like it's bent enough to justify such a prominent shadow.

Very nice SFone Mike! Tell me Fello, if you make a commission, which would be the price for an entire spritesheet?