YesNoOk

Nerfing Warusaki Jojo characters. (Read 1051 times)

Started by FatalX, September 21, 2015, 09:22:36 pm
Share this topic:
Nerfing Warusaki Jojo characters.
#1  September 21, 2015, 09:22:36 pm
  • >Insert something funny here<
So warsuaki's Jojo characters like Jotaro and Dio have overpowered attack and juggles. I am not a pro coder, and I want to nerf those characters, because if you ever tried them against normal chars you'll know what I'm talking about.
Ok who wants to get started ? Or more accurately : who can tell me where to start the nerfing ?
-Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling.

-Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Re: Nerfing Warusaki Jojo characters.
#2  September 21, 2015, 09:25:42 pm
    • USA
So warsuaki's Jojo characters like Jotaro and Dio have overpowered attack and juggles. I am not a pro coder, and I want to nerf those characters, because if you ever tried them against normal chars you'll know what I'm talking about.
Ok who wants to get started ? Or more accurately : who can tell me where to start the nerfing ?

What exactly do you want to do? You can just lower their damage, health, defense, etc. All of this can be done in the constants "CNS"
You'' know it's the right one when you see life, power, etc.
#3  September 21, 2015, 09:33:35 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
I have tried them against normal characters and I don't know what you're talking about.
What do you mean by overpowered attacks and juggles? Their best stuff requires them to use meter anyway.
#4  September 26, 2015, 06:51:27 pm
  • Sunglasses at night
    • USA
#5  September 26, 2015, 07:53:47 pm
  • >Insert something funny here<
YES, they have infinites  which ruin games . Thank you Negi !
-Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling.

-Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.