• Honorary Asshole
Re: Random Topic V10
#3542  March 06, 2020, 01:03:33 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#3543  March 06, 2020, 05:10:22 pm
  • SNK is life
So many I didn't know about, like Neo Dio being based on Baoh The Visitor and many other things.
It's so obvious now that I see the poses from the Manga
#3544  March 06, 2020, 06:38:25 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#3545  March 09, 2020, 12:59:49 pm
  • all is love in fair and war
haha, I won players harvest competition in Township today. in my pool there was this other player who led 20k points on day one on friday, I was busy with my own team regatta so i lacked result in harvest event, after Im done with regatta tasks I looked up my harvest and decide 1 point worth grains that harvest every 2 minutes (1,5minutes on perk) is the best way to catch up so by the end of friday I was second just few hundreds points shy of this chump with earlier 20k lead, I went to bed, I woke up on saturday back with 20k points behind still in 2nd place with 3rd place just 1k behind me, so I activate perk and planting and harvesting 1 points grain like mad the whole day, I re-layout my town so all my field is oval on my screen that with continuous swipe on total zoom out I can plant and harvest everything, with my barn right on top to purge over harvest quickly all fitting in my mobile screen in full zoom out, I put it on stander and charged right infront of me while I do my comic page comission every minutes on a half at the corner of my eyes I saw yellow grains filling up the screen and I gave it a swipe and cllick on the barn to sell ... while this chump was sleeping (maybe he thought he got a sure win that margin) around mid day he woke up and try to catch up the gap with slower growing corn and sugar cane, I was 2k points up, with the fastest growing crop, but somehow around 10 PM he surpassed me by 300 points, he must have planted some big point plant and use money to harvest it right away, I stick with my perseverance in grain every 1.5minutes perfecting my swipe even before the grains fully done, by midnight it was neck to neck back and forth by 100 200 points as he too mimic my strategy by going with planting grains until 5 in the morning my time where his points stop at 118k and I just continue until midday to hit 138k before I re-layout my town back to look nicer with heavy points plants prepared for one final harvest, he woke up probably or his phone fully charged around noon, while I'm doing my layout, and tried to catch up to me toward the finish but he ran out time and just before finish I harvested all my big points plants and erased whatever hope he had left, so I win with 140k, this guy got around 120k the 3rd place was 71k, 4th was 30k, and the rest were 8k etc lol...

this guy looked like he had a gamer stamina pulling all night war to me, so sad he fought a desperate freelance comic artist level stamina... he never had a chance from the start ;D
#3546  March 09, 2020, 03:52:46 pm
  • SNK is life
Just for kicks, what was the name of that player?

My wife told me a horribly similar story and she gets ultra competitive as well. I wonder if you guys are on the same server :uhoh:
#3547  March 09, 2020, 10:18:13 pm
dont worry man, it was a he at least from his user picture
my town is Dairytown I use my FB profile pic of me wearing that metal gear orange jacket I posted here, his was Ciccio Town or something like that
 :mlol:

I think Township just put random people within comparable level group for these special events, since my town hits lvl 115 now seems like everybody above lvl 100 is  considered as strong with all factories fully upgraded so the guy I was competing against was at lvl 135
#3548  March 09, 2020, 11:53:19 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
If you are talking about what I think you are talking a friend of mine in college was into that , once he even got us all to help him out in a challenge that lasted a few weeks.

Also, I present you the world's most dangerous predator.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#3549  March 10, 2020, 11:03:20 am
eehh? I thought we are in the same age group [E]
or did you take college again recently?

when I was in uni my hand me down mobile phone from my dad were this
#3550  March 10, 2020, 11:18:13 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
eehh? I thought we are in the same age group [E]

yeah, I am fuckton years old, I made that friend in college and that's when he was into that.

heh,I did not even own a mobile phone back then, only upper midle class kids were able to afford them.
#3551  March 11, 2020, 01:30:03 am
I couldn't remember any online games from that era, probably Ragnarok Online around the time I graduated, I remember when I frequently visited public internet cafe here people were crazy about it, alas I only tried Ragnarok Offline since I didn't have money to buy all the vouchers to play and I rather downloading manga scan and copying whatever JAV saved in the other stations drives :laugh: while being there from midnight to dawn for cheap per hour rate, got nothing to do after I graduated, those places were in rows next to each other on prime locations all full house had to sit in que to get a spot back then late 90's early 00's in my country, very difficult to leave the parking lot since they stuffed motorcycles wheel to wheel, the parking assistant had to lift to move some to open a channel for mine to leave
now there is hardly any left, since everybody have their own cheap internet at home and on the go

#3552  March 11, 2020, 04:31:43 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
internet cafes here still survive buyt most of them double as either rent-a-console business or smart phone salescenters.
#3553  March 12, 2020, 01:13:37 am
rent a console was another popular ventures back from sega16 bit up to around PS3, I've been to one to play shadow dancer since I didn't have sega had SNES instead, later on they are mostly occupied by football/ soccer lovers the whole rental mostly playing Winning eleven/PES or FIFA
#3554  April 06, 2020, 05:00:36 am
  • Standby for Slumber
    • USA
So, since Photobucket is being weird now, what's a better website to put images into, so I can get a decent avatar and signature up?  :S
#3555  April 06, 2020, 05:33:06 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
imgur. i dont know why anyone wouldnt use it by now
#3556  April 06, 2020, 08:54:51 pm
imgur
someone to talk?
#3557  April 11, 2020, 08:38:02 pm
    • Argentina
any ideas what we can talk about?
#3558  April 12, 2020, 08:34:31 am
foreskins , with or without?

some claims dicks with foreskins are much sensitive and i know a lot of girls find it cute. but in my culture dicks with foreskins are viewed as child-like.

i'm circumcised and the only sensitive part in my dick is the bottom tip. dunno if that's the same for uncircumcised dudes.
#3559  April 12, 2020, 09:43:05 am
    • Argentina
tell me which broly do you like the old one or the of now?
#3560  April 12, 2020, 10:56:33 am
foreskins , with or without?

some claims dicks with foreskins are much sensitive and i know a lot of girls find it cute. but in my culture dicks with foreskins are viewed as child-like.

i'm circumcised and the only sensitive part in my dick is the bottom tip. dunno if that's the same for uncircumcised dudes.
without. there's research out there saying that uncircumcised people are more likely to catch an std than circumcised people. plus, i heard it makes your dick smell bad.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞