Share this topic:
The Masterpiece
#1  June 16, 2012, 09:42:28 pm
    • USA
Re: The Masterpiece
#2  June 17, 2012, 06:59:11 am
  • I must continue my training...
Bold name...

But, honestly...it IS a great stage. Did Yabuki-San's comment on the Mall and Carnival comment influence this in any way? ;)

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#3  June 17, 2012, 01:46:52 pm
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/-opensource-mps-psds-stages-and-resources-please-put-them-good-use-172321.0.html
Another release? You're fast Navana!

Rest in peace, Tamez. Thank you for everything.
#4  June 17, 2012, 02:49:55 pm
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
you are aware all he did was use cybasters tool and add reflection in the floor right?

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#5  June 17, 2012, 02:58:27 pm
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/-opensource-mps-psds-stages-and-resources-please-put-them-good-use-172321.0.html
I was not aware of that.

Rest in peace, Tamez. Thank you for everything.
#6  June 17, 2012, 07:27:26 pm
  • I'm back again.
lost and forget
#7  June 17, 2012, 08:15:10 pm
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/lord-kains-small-portraits-140580.0.html
"Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do?
#8  June 17, 2012, 08:49:58 pm
  • (´ー`)ノ
Not to pick on Navana but using the tool is a really lazy way to make stages and really aren't worth a release. This applies to everyone using said tool.
#9  June 17, 2012, 09:00:02 pm
  • IG @tanooki_ninja
    • Puerto Rico
    • maxbeta.webs.com/mugen.htm
^ I agree, but only if you simply throw an image in it and presto...instant stage.

The tool in itself is also a great way of obtaining jigsaw method if you don't want to do it manually yourself or through a script program. It helps save time this way.

Anyone using this tool and really interested in stage making should really step it up a notch and get knowledge from Cybaster's Stage Making tutorial. There's a lot of knowledge there and it is a lot of fun to learn and see your work evolve on screen.
"We need other people in order to create the circumstances for the learning that we are here to generate" RIP Adam Yauch aka MCA
www.instagram.com/tanooki_ninja
#10  June 17, 2012, 11:34:36 pm
Probabely not the best place to have a fight (especially for super strong charcters like the hulk etc) , Im sure the owners would love the characters having a fight if the Masterpiece gets smashed...lol ;D :ninja:

(get out !!   lol ;D)

seriously though nice stage Navana :sugoi: 8) :) (just a thought that crossed my mind, lol ;D )
Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 11:38:01 pm by galactus

Cap

#11  June 17, 2012, 11:52:06 pm
  • Get your hands off of me, you damn dirty ape!
    • USA
As Max said, Cy's tool is a good way to start or save time, but I really wouldn't recommend doing any more static stages. It's just not worth the release when it's a single layer with no animation. It may take some time to learn how to make a complete stage using his tutorial, but it'll be worth it when there's some actual substance to the release.
#12  June 18, 2012, 02:36:54 am
    • USA
Alright. I do not plan on releasing anymore stages for a long time.~ Thanks for everyone who gave positive feedback.
#13  June 18, 2012, 02:51:01 am
using the [cybaster] tool is a really lazy way to make stages and really aren't worth a release. This applies to everyone using said tool.

Pardon me ? I feel concerned here...
My stages exhibition
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO2YZO7ut5I

Find them at: http://www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php?action=tpmod;dl=cat294

You are free to use the materials in the stages I released before 2014. Credits are always appreciated.
#14  June 18, 2012, 02:55:11 am
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
meaning if you just plug an image in and call it a stage without doing much else jean.

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?

GOH

#15  June 18, 2012, 11:20:39 am
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
Navana, please don't lock your topics without giving an explanation. Thank you.