YesNoOk

Introduction Thread (INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE COMMUNITY HERE) (Read 3105695 times)

Started by shin. [OFWGKTA], July 07, 2007, 01:29:07 am
Share this topic:
Re: Introduction Thread
#261  January 13, 2008, 03:22:19 am
  • Gotta go fast!!
    • www.bmarquis.com/forum/index.php
'Sup, kid-LaoED!!

Welcome to the Guild, mah'boy!!

Enjoy your stay!!
Signature by my pal, Signature Queen TempesT!!

#262  January 17, 2008, 01:59:04 am
  • It's an invasion!
Even though I mainly just lurk around. Because I'm way too shy to actually say anything. I thought I'd say "hello".

I guess you can call me a big Iceman and Rockman/Megaman fan. And I am pretty obsessed with anything monster, zombie, alien, or weird, crazy mutant. I am also into fighting games, I suppose. Another quirk is I like music and I'm obsessed with action-y type music(ala techno) or mood music(ballads, slow songs).

About my name... I ain't from Alaska, Antarctica, or anything. Haha. I actually live in Florida. And while it's nice and all. I'd rather be in Japan or somehwere far from the United States. All the politics and other blasphemous crud just bores me to no end.

Oh, I am currently 27 years old. And I'm an avid gamer for life. I started back gaming when the Atari 7800 came into existence in the late 80's. Yes, I am an 80's child. Long live the 80's.

OZ

#263  January 17, 2008, 02:15:30 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
Well, you can't go wrong with Florida.
ಠ_ಠ
#264  January 17, 2008, 05:07:09 pm
  • Gotta go fast!!
What ho, Lil' Eskimo!! Hohohohoho!!

Welcome to our Guild, ol' bean.

Florida is da' best, you know why?!

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Enjoy your stay!!

#265  January 18, 2008, 01:13:08 pm
Hey guys, I'm fairly new to Mugen, My friend found out about it and then he introduced me to it, And Now I'm hooked. This site has been a great help so far in helping me find my answers.
#266  January 18, 2008, 06:15:21 pm
  • Gotta go fast!!
Well, we chaps do what we can around here!

Welcome to the Guild!

Enjoy your stay!

#267  January 18, 2008, 11:12:42 pm
I just realized i hadn't posted here yet, so...Hi. I've been into mugen about 2 years now, I live in Canada (ontario, more specificly) i'm 17 Years old, an avid gamer, otaku, etc, and i'm hoping to give something back to the Mugen community for giving me so many hours of entertainment that wouldn't have been possible without their stages, characters, and etc.
#268  January 19, 2008, 07:04:18 am
  • Gotta go fast!!
'Sup, Xiraise!!

It's about time you showed up!

Enjoy yourself here, at teh Guild!

#269  January 19, 2008, 06:37:34 pm
  • I've been Kain for 2009!!!
I'm getting used to this!

#270  January 19, 2008, 06:55:37 pm
  • Not the best time to realize your claustraphobic.
My name is Leonardo Huizar, I'm 25, gamer/walmart peon, going to college, US born Mexican, 6'1 300lbs.
I can speak spanish, english, some american sign language, a little german/korean/philipeen, and i'm learning japanese and coding.
I was in the US Army for 3 years, and i was in the middle of training about a couple of hours away when 9/11 happened in NY and Virginia.
Ive been to different parts of the US, Japan, Parts of S.Korea, Mexico [in Mexicalli and Huehuquilla], Kuwait, and Iraq [in the summer of 2003 when the War supposedly started].
Ive taken Tae Kwon Do, Grace Jujitsu, and Sho Shou [a style that uses killing techniques in the style of 8 animals] when i got out of the Army but i never got higher than a orange or purple belt.
Single, No kids, lives with parents paying their rent and car insurances.
Ive been playing most videogames since the age of 5, watched most anime thats was on Cartoon Network [except for Bleagh] until i found out i can watch it over the internet for free.
I'm hoping to release characters in Mugen someday, and use the knowledge some day when i work in the videogaming industry.
#271  January 19, 2008, 08:54:50 pm
  • Gotta go fast!!
Rawesome.

#272  January 19, 2008, 09:52:09 pm
Nyc to meet you!
My name is Leonardo Huizar, I'm 25, gamer/walmart peon, going to college, US born Mexican, 6'1 300lbs.
I can speak spanish, english, some american sign language, a little german/korean/philipeen, and i'm learning japanese and coding.
I was in the US Army for 3 years, and i was in the middle of training about a couple of hours away when 9/11 happened in NY and Virginia.
Ive been to different parts of the US, Japan, Parts of S.Korea, Mexico [in Mexicalli and Huehuquilla], Kuwait, and Iraq [in the summer of 2003 when the War supposedly started].
Ive taken Tae Kwon Do, Grace Jujitsu, and Sho Shou [a style that uses killing techniques in the style of 8 animals] when i got out of the Army but i never got higher than a orange or purple belt.
Single, No kids, lives with parents paying their rent and car insurances.
Ive been playing most videogames since the age of 5, watched most anime thats was on Cartoon Network [except for Bleagh] until i found out i can watch it over the internet for free.
I'm hoping to release characters in Mugen someday, and use the knowledge some day when i work in the videogaming industry.

#273  January 19, 2008, 11:30:11 pm
  • Not the best time to realize your claustraphobic.
Thank you, fellow Ryu Avatars.  :)
#274  January 20, 2008, 12:06:43 am
  • Had an epiphany.
    • misplacedleftsock.sheezyart.com
Hi there.
I'm Misplaced Left Sock.
I'm 19 years old.
I consider myself A bit of an artist and my dream is to one day develop video games for A living. I've been playing 'em since I was 2. Yeah.. o_O Awkward moment. :D
I also have A gift of well. Angering people without meaning to. So if I say something that offends you please let me know.

I've been spriting Since 2003.
I also discovered MUGEN During that time.

I waited because I was well... On Dailup at the time.
That and I was too dumb to figure out how to run dos programs on Windows XP.

Well. Times have changed and Winmugen went public... So to speak.
I didn't realize it at the time. lol

Then this past Christmas I was surfing the internet Itching to play some Guilty Gear in some way shape or form since my PS2 died.

So I looked up MUGEN. :D

I'm A Big Time Guilty gear fan. <3
And don't get me started on the music. :D
I have almost the entire cast. (Missing Johnny and Kliff And I purposly skipped Leopoldan(SP?) for now.)

I also have Ryu(X), Ken(X), Rockman(MvC), Roll(MvC), And Cutman

I'm afraid to put anymore in at this time because of the relativly small harddrive size on the computer i'm currently using.
Least it runs MUGEN near Flawlessly. :3

I don't normally use that many Emotes. D:
Away untill Feb.27th

{Myspace}{Sheezyart}{1UP}{Facebook}

'Zappa from Guilty gear XX' said:
Oh, no, Death himself has finally came for me! ...Um, what the heck is he doing lying on the ground?
#275  January 20, 2008, 12:23:25 pm
Hello all. Name's ZhangtheGreat, 24, from good ol' California. I discovered MUGEN during the summer of 2006 when I saw that video of Zinedine Zidane in some fighting game. Just recently, I've begun delving into the technical jargon and have started to record my own MUGEN videos.

I've never been good at fighting games, and MUGEN is certainly no exception. If I can't control a fighter using a pad or joystick, there's no shot at me being able to do so with a keyboard. However, for me, MUGEN isn't about playing, but watching. I get much more enjoyment out of witnessing an intense battle than key mashing.

Basically, I'm just in it for the ride as of now. If I pick up on more technical knowledge, I may design my own characters (though few of what I enjoy hasn't already been made into great characters). I thank the MUGEN community for all the work it's put into creating everything we enjoy, and I hope my MUGEN videos can keep getting better.

Here's my YouTube page, where I have several videos uploaded already. Please let me know what I need to work on in order to make them better.
#276  January 20, 2008, 12:38:14 pm

#277  January 21, 2008, 03:58:24 am
  • Heroes get remembered, but legends never die...
Hello, my name's Rinku. I've been into M.U.G.E.N. for about 2 weeks and so far I'm hooked. When I get on the computer everyday I endlessly search for awesome characters (so far about 70 of 'em). Um... I'm 18, my favorite colors are green blue and orange, I'm a Legend of Zelda fan, and.. uh... that's all.

OZ

#278  January 21, 2008, 04:24:09 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
Misplaced-Left-Sock said:
I'm A Big Time Guilty gear fan. <3

Guilty Gear all the way. :thumbsup:
ಠ_ಠ
#279  January 21, 2008, 06:33:21 am
#280  January 21, 2008, 10:21:16 am
  • Gotta go fast!!
Misplaced-Left-Sock, ZhangtheGreat, MattMaster, Rinku, welcome to the Guild Academy, chaps!!

Enjoy your stay and plenty o' fun!